Investigate her

Life without you is unimaginable

Jonghyun's POV 

So this is my first day in Seoul University. I heard there are a lot of s here. This is good for me. HAAAH I can smell chicks everywhere.

I am literally smiling after I looked around my campus. I ride my ferrari F430 yeah...this is how a prince makes a first impression to all poor chicks!!!

I parked my car in executive park lot. Yes I requested this to University, of course they allowed me. All that matter is Money.

My first schedule is at 11am. I am so bored of business management module. I keep repeating this module this year because I always fail the exam. I look at my class and there are few girls that I like. I chose to sit beside a "look-like" gay man. He wears hat, baby blue shirt, bow tie and a hipster glasses. EWH!

But I think he is a nice person.

"Hi..I am new here" I talked him.

"I know" he said coldly.

"How do you know?" WOW!

"Because this is the first time I saw you in this class" He gave me "flat" expression. DUH?!

"I am Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun" I smiled and give my hand to shake hand with him. He looked at my hands at first then smile back to me and said

"I am Kim Kibum, call me Key" hahah I wanted to laugh so bad. I am sure he thinks that I am hitting on him.

I looked at my phones and check how many voicemails and messages I got since last night.

3 messages and 15 voicemails from my father. Huh boring! I don't wanna listen to his advice again. He found out I just bought a brand new bentley last week.

I don't care...who asked him to put such amount of money in my account?

First message :

Sarah Young

'Jonghyun.....I need you now! Please come to my house and have a good time with me!!" 

oh well..another desperate s.

Second message :

in Brother

'Ya!!! You should answer Dad's call. You're gonna be dead when you come home!!"

I DON'T CARE!
 
Third message :
 
Taemin Lee
 
'Hi Mates! Tomorrow will be a HALLOWEEN NIGHT! Let's celebrate in my bar! Wear a nasty costume!" 
 
DAMN!!! Is it tonight? I haven't bought any costume. I should find one after this. haha Now I wonder what costume I should wear.

When I look around...

!!! This girl looks nice!! Oh no, that girl is nicer and hell no the girl with grey skirt is ier but...

"Key..tell me! who's the iest chick in this class?" I slower down my voice.

"Fyi, I am gay and I can't say which one is the iest. For me, they are all the same" 

"I know you are a gay but I am sure your men instinct still works..just tell me!" I look at his frown face.

"FINE! Look at the girl who wears shorts and black tights with sleeveless revealing blouse in the corner? She is Hyunmi, the iest. Her standart is really high. She always goes out with rich guys. I think you should try hitting on her!" He explains everything.

HA HA HA! first target! 

"Oh god Hyorin is in this class too!" Key suddenly grins.

"Who?"

"Lee Hyorin, the smartest and the most respected girl in campus" He whispers to me but I can't tell which one is her.

"Is she the one with the black hair?" I asked Key.

"NO! She has brunette hair, beautiful face and she always wear skirts or cute dresses. She is so elegant"

"Alright! I will ask her out" I smirk.

"NO! Don't!! She will reject anyone who's trying to hit on her" 

"Oh she will not reject me. Take my words" I can guarantee this.

"What else do you know about her?"

"mmh..she is poor. She is half dutch. She doesn't make friends. She is always alone. She leaves nearby"

"How could you know her so well?" 

"I stalked her once..." Oh god, he is so gay!

"What about you? Any boyfriend?" I ask.

"A fiancé, indeed haha" he chuckles. BLOODY HELL??

"Wow! Impressive" I said.

and the lecture starts. I keep yawning. Oh yeeey..it's nearly the time to go home.

it's almost 2 and I can go shopping for tonight's halloween.

"I heard there is a new student here..Mr. Kim Jonghyun, is that correct?" why did he call my name?

"Yes That's right sir.." I raised my hand.

"Oh! I'd like to welcome you to this University. We are honoured to have you"

EVERYBODY SMILES AT ME.HAHAHA THIS LECTURER IS GOOD! He knows me so well.

Except....She didn't look at me. ? Every single eyes are still looking at me but she does nothing?

What's wrong with this girl? I am gonna find out more about you Hyorin! You'll see...

Hyorin's POV

I heard there is a new guy in this class. Who's it? Why Prof. Kirk said this university is so honoured to have him? Is he an international student?

I see people are looking at him. But not me. I am not interested looking at whoever it is in this class. I am so lazy to go to work today. but I have to.

I have to babysit again tonight. I like to take this job because it's an easy task to do. I just need to feed the kid and make him sleep then I can read my books.

The lecture ends early and thank god I have more time to relax in my room. 

"Hi Hyorin!" Someone calls my name from my back.

I turn my face and look at one guy with a spectacle..Do I know him?

"Oh hi?" I smile.

"Are you joining the LGBT club?" he asked. NOW I know who he is! He is the president of that club.

"So you are Key? I'd love to join that club. When is the first meeting?" I saw Key is sitting beside the new guy. I know he is new here. I recognize all students' face.

"Yes I am Key..The first meeting is next thursday, you should come and discuss some stuff with us" He invited me.

"I'll write down on my agenda..Nice to meet you Key" Then I got up from my seat and leave the room.

 

Jonghyun's POV

THAT'S IT???

I asked Key to speak to her so that she realized that I am the new guy! So that she asked something and spoke to me!

She just answered Key's question without even looking at me????

WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON WITH THIS GIRL??

"She didn't look at me?" I ask Key.

"Dude, I told you. She never cares" 

", this is gonna be hard" I said it to myself.

I said bye to my New gay friend and went back to my car. I run my car slowly and I found Hyorin acrosses the road. I think I should follow her.

So she lives here huh? It's a 2floors studio and I bet it's cheap. I park my car just in front of her studio. I need to call someone for this matter.

"Yes Mr.Kim?" He answers.

"Mr.Woo, I want you to investigate someone for me. She has no trouble at  all but I just want to know her immediately. Write down her name" 

"Right away sir.."

"Her name is Lee Hyorin. Lives at studio nearby my new campus and she has brunette hair. I want you to find out everything about her as soon as possible"

"I will sir.."

"and..don't tell anyone else!" 

Mr. Woo's POV

Hmm this is strange. Jonghyun usually needs my help if someone intrferes his life but now..he wants me to investigate a girl?

This can't be good.