ert!

Silly Bets

Sandara Park’s POV

Jade green tube top, black leather pants, electric blue strappy heels, dead straight hair.

Ready.

I rush out the door, and hop into the cab that I called earlier. Mentally preparing myself for tonight, because I’m going to be bartending till 3 in the morning. My phone buzzes, and Bommie’s face flashes on the screen.

‘Hey Dara Darling…..something came up, so I am afraid you will not have me entertaining you during work. Sorry. I’ll make it up to you later. XX’

I pout and unbuckle my seatbelt when the taxi stops, scanning my card and then running out the door. Neon signs, bright lights, people buzzing. I enter through the back and throw my stuff my locker, frowning at Bommie’s news again.

“It’s going to be a long night” I sigh, before slamming the locker shut.

No POV

Dara was mixing, shaking and stirring drinks. She had a drink of her own to loosen up, and was becoming ‘Fun Bartender Dara’. 8pm Saturday night, everyone crawled out to play. It was playtime, and no one was going to waste it.

Min Ho was snickering to himself after dropping off II Woo at his place, pondering over what Dara’s fan boys probably looked like. He imagined ugly, achene stricken, and wimpy guys. Who he and his crowd would torment day and night, amused. He wasn’t threatened at all, he actually pitied these people who he would be stealing from. After all, they had put so much effort into keeping all men away from their Sandara Park. And he was going to whisk her away, without a second thought. Dara’s fan club had a name and a trademark, and this only made Min Ho laugh harder.

SHI-kiss.
Like SHE-kiss.
Like ‘I want to kiss ‘she’’, as in ‘I want to kiss her’.

How lame!

And they all wear a ring on their right hand with a pearlescent blue stone, with pink flecks.

This has got to be the most pathetic fan club yet.

Those were Min Ho’s thoughts on the whole fan boy matter, his uninformed mind’s opinion.

 

Little does he know….

Lee Min Ho’s POV

“So this is where you’re working tonight Park?” I breathe, standing outside the building.

It’s tacky, cheap and run down. Somewhere that I usually wouldn’t be caught dead in, but because of a certain someone….

I’m going in.

Black jacket and trousers, red shirt, Italian leather shoes and a confident smile.

Time to annoy Sandara Park.

Half the booths are full, the dance floor has only about 20 people on it and there isn’t an impressive sum of people sitting down at the bar. Nothing compared to forbidden, not even on the same level. Taking in the scene a little more, I scan the area for the dorky boy group. But there’s nothing to see, nothing out of place. No socially awkward people in sight. With a shrug, I spin onto a bar stool and wait for her to notice me. She is attending to a pair of middle aged men.

“Hi, what can I get you two tonight?” She asks in a cheerful manner.

“We’ll have two shots of whisky…” One of the two says politely, but the last note sounds…..sultry.

She doesn’t hear it and grins at them, bending over to grab a bottle from under the counter. The other man nudges his friend and nods to Dara’s , and both of them chuckle, enjoying the view. That’s when I realize what she is wearing.

Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad, if she wasn’t such a stunner. If she wasn’t filled out in the right places, perfection in proportion.
But she is.
Dara is wearing a green tube top, showing off her creamy flesh and cleavage. Leather pants, that are so tight making her curves look oh so good. And heels, that have added on spidery legs.

Damn it!

Why does she have to be so freaking….ugh?!

“Here you go” She chirps, sliding their drinks in front of them, slightly leaning forward. I watch those beading eyes land on her chest, and my jaw tenses up. She’s given them a full view down her top, and she hasn’t got a clue.

“Thank you” They chorus.

“No problem, have a good night” She answers back, turning around to put their money in the till.

“Sweetheart, do you accept tips?” One of them calls.

“Huh?” She pops.

I raise an eyebrow, and continue watching.

“Do you accept tips, for your services?” He smirks, twirling a cigarette around.

“Ermmm no, we don’t accept tips here” She replies uncomfortably.

“Oh! So your services are free? What time do you finish your shift here?” The one who originally ordered the shots questions.

“What?”

I’m on the move, angry before it even hits midnight. I come up from behind the two dirty, old men haul them outside. The stumble onto the path, and quickly standup straight. Fixing their suits up.

“What the are you doing punk?!” One of them yells.

“Taking out the trash” I retort.

 “Why you little…” The other one waltzes up to me.

“I wouldn’t touch me if I were you old man” I warn him.

“You really are asking to die aren’t you little boy?” He sneers.

“No not really”

The two of them are coming too close to me, invading my personal space.

“But you are…” I mutter, before punching on of them in the stomach and kicking the other in the nuts.

They both groan and fall to the ground, shouting out curse of pain. I squat down next to the two of them, and they stare at me with pained eyes.

“What is wrong with you?” The one caressing his balls wheezes.

“What did we ing do?” The other one spits.

“If you want to someone ever again, you’re never going to walk into this bar again. And you are never going to talk to that girl again” I hiss.

“You mean this is all about yummy bartender over there?” They wail.

“Never come back here again”

“It’s not our fault that our tongues slipped and our eyes drifted away to the candy she was offering” They snigger.

I punch them both in the face, blood trickling down from their noses.

“She is nothing like that” I snap at them, before returning inside, my hands surprisingly clean.

I recover back to my very much entertained mood, when I see the dense girl handing out some drinks to a bunch of guys.

“Have a goodnight with your friends Min Ho” She waves as they leave.

The eyes of that group linger on her a little longer than I like, but I’ll let it pass. They all are well dressed, good looking and my age. Even delivery boy has cleaned up nicely.

Huh?

What the…

As they all wave back to her, something stands out. Far too much….

“Oh you got to be kidding me!” I whisper shout.

Rings.

Blue with pink flecks, all on the right hands.

Dara’s fan club is made up of….good looking guys.

UGH!

I march up to the stool where I was sitting before, and wait for her to turn around again. I’m the only one at the counter right now, and she’s bound to turn around any second now.

1

2

3

Sandara Park’s POV

“W…w…what are you doing here?” I stammer, when I meet none other than Lee Min Ho sitting at the counter.

“Waiting for you to serve me” He states the obvious, a small smile playing on his lips as he stares at me.

Why do I have a feeling he’s been watching me for a while?

“Why are you here?” I question.

“Why did you lie to me?” He glowers all of a sudden.

“What?”

“Why did you lie to me Dara?”

“What do you mean?”

“You told me earlier today that you were going to be studying, alone, in your apartment, with delivery boy over there. And yet here you both are, at a bar….” He expresses with complete seriousness, his eyes burning holes into mine.

!

I got caught.

“Uhhh….ummmm….errrr….”

“Hmmmm? What was that?” He asks, a hand to his ear.

“W…w...why do I have to tell you where I am anyway?” I blurt.

“Because I like to know” He shrugs.

I pull down on the ends of my hair and sigh, checking if anyone else needs a drink.

Why doesn’t anyone else need a drink!?

“Hey Dara?” He peers at me.

“What?!” I snap, looking back at him.

“I want a drink” He beams, all seriousness gone.

“What will that be?” My tone flat.

“Soju”

I throw him a bottle, hoping it will ‘accidentally’ hit his face. But he catches it perfectly, right before it can harm a single hair of his. He opens it and hands me a credit card to charge his drink to, starting to drink. I hand it back to him and he stuffs it into his pocket.

“Thanks”

“You’re not welcome”

“Oh….someone’s in a bad mood” He teases.

“I wonder why” I shoot back.

“Do you really dislike me to that extent?” He chuckles.

“I don’t dislike you. I hate you” I correct.

“Hate is a strong word” He whines.

“Yeah, like my feelings for you” I respond instantly, grabbing a glass to pour myself a drink while I’m working.

The boss is so cool letting us do this while on the job.

“So…you have strong feelings for me?” He pops an eyebrow, emphasizing the words strong, feelings and me.

My jaw drops and I quickly close it up, regaining composure. Almost dropping the glass to the ground, I place it safely on the counter.

“Stop trying to twist my words Lee Min Ho” I grumble.

“I was just trying to confirm that you had strong feelings of hate for me Dara. What did you think I meant? He laughs innocently, taking another sip.

I am stunned.

I have no comeback.

“By the way, you have a really nice flat stomach” He comments looking down at my middle area.

I glance down and gasp at my exposed midriff, my shirt having ridden up from its original place over the edge of my pants. I immediately pull it down, but I do it too hard and….

“Crap” I yelp.

My top is positioned just above the end of my bra, revealing some black lace. I fix myself up and that jerk begins to laugh hard, earning a death glare from me.

“I didn’t know you liked to show so much skin Miss. Sandara Park” He purses his lips.

“Shut up Lee Min Ho” I grit my teeth.

“I thought we talked about this already. No need to be so formal, call me Min Ho” He sighs.

“I’ll pass” My tone dry as I take a sip of my cocktail.

“Ok….you can either call me by my first name or you can call me….oppa”

I gulp down my drink too fast because of him, losing my breath. I look at him with a ‘are you crazy’ expression and he only nods.

“Fine, you’re Min Ho”

“Good. So what is delivery boy doing here?” He gestures to Choi Min Ho and his friends at a booth.

I look over at them and avert my eyes when the other Min Ho notices my gaze and smiles at me.

“Ummm….I don’t know, he’s just here with his friends. He often comes to a lot of places that I work coincidentally” I mumble, running a hand through my long hair.

“I’m going to go and say hi” Lee Min Ho stands up, eyes mischievous.

“What!? Why?” I spit.

“Just being friendly…he’s just a friend of yours anyway” His nonchalant tone pissing me off.

Before I can protest anymore, he is half way towards their booth.

Omo!

What are you going to do to my friend and his friends!?!?

Lee Min Ho’s POV

“Choi Min Ho right?”

The group of fan boys look up at me, surprised reactions all around. Delivery boy nods awkwardly at me, eyes questionable.

Yes I do remember your name delivery boy.

The Min Ho that Dara can stand.

“Yes…” He greets.

“We met the other day, at Dara’s apartment” I remind him.

“Yeah, I remember you”

“What brings you here?” I ask casually, taking another drink.

His friends stare at me uneasily and then at the table, as if it’s just become the most interesting thing in the world.

“Ummm…just chilling man to be completely honest. I’m sorry, but I didn’t catch your name….” He trails off embarrassed.

“Lee Min Ho, and you guys are?”

“These are my friends. This Onew, Key, Dongho, Eli, Kevin and Kiseop” He speaks for them, pointing at each member of his group as he introduces them.

“Nice to meet you all” I politely say.

They murmur things similar to what I said back, all simultaneously drinking at the same time. I glance back at a fuming Dara, who can’t keep her eyes away from this spot now. I just wink at her and turn back to the seven men.

“So…does Dara know that you’re in her fan club Min Ho?” My tone sly.

He freezes, and everyone’s eyes snap up to me from the table.

“How…do….you know…..?” He stutters.

“So Dara doesn’t know, I thought so. Does she know that you all make up her club? Does she even know that this club exists? That you guys exist?” I provoke them, knowing I’ll win.

“Hey, why do you keep calling her Dara? Are you two really close or something?” The one named Kevin sounds.

“Sorry guys, I’m going to take this crazy guy away from here now….” Dara apologizes from behind, linking an arm around my arm to drag me away.

“Well as you can see, Dara and I will be going home tonight back to her place. Just ask your friend Min Ho, we met at her place too. See you later SHI-kiss” I mumble just loud enough for all of them to hear.

I walk away with Dara out the doors, her cheeks burning red.

“You must be drunk or something, I’ll drive you back to your house. I told my boss that I had to leave early for you jerk” She mutters.

She steers us to my car and palms her hand out for the keys, waiting. I click a button which unlocks the doors, and throw her inside of the passenger seat like that time we were at my club. Locking them before she can escape, I climb into the driver’s seat and make the engine purr to life.

“What the hell Min Ho!?” She rants.

“I’m not drunk silly girl, I just wanted to stir some trouble” I explain it to her, pulling out of the street parking.

“Omo! Why on earth did you decide to do that?”

“To annoy you” I grin at her.

She lifts her hand up into the air and then remembers that I’m driving, lowering her threatening weapon.

“What did you say to Min Ho and his friends to rattle them up so much anyway?” She pouts.

Too cute when you pout.

I want to grab your cheeks and pinch them when you’re like this.

“I just asked them a few casual questions, nothing bad”

“Liar”

“You’re one to talk” I look at her, no comeback.

Sandara Park’s POV

“Thanks for the ride pabo” I say, getting out of the car.

I don’t even look back at him as I strut into my apartment building, stomping into the elevator.

The nerve of that guy!

Making me leave another job early just for no reason!

Is there an off switch for his annoyingness?

Seriously I want to grab a baseball bat whack his head off with it.

“But that’s not where I think up of all my irritating plans”

I jump when I see Lee Min Ho walking into the lift just as the doors close, his eyes never leaving me.

“Huh?”

“It’s no use removing my head with a baseball bat, that’s not where all of my evil plans are made”

“Then where are they made dummy!? It’s not like any other part of you has a mind of it’s own!” I groan.

“Well, that’s not true….my cocky words and plans do come from their own….designated place” His tone holding double meaning.

Omo!

The pun, the pun, OH MY GOD THE PUN!

“Yah! You ert!” I shriek.

“You have to be an equally dirty minded person to instantly recognize the pun in that statement” He snickers, pressing his lips.

I roll my eyes at him and skip out the doors when we reach my floor, running to the door to lock myself in before he can get in with me. Jamming my pin in and slamming the door when he is just 2 meters away, I gasp for air.

“I’m safe” I breathe, against the door.

I changed the pin, so he won’t be able to get in.

I run to my room and take a shower, needing to be refreshed.  Once I’m all dried off and I’ve blow dried my hair, I slip into a white bra and underwear set.

“I forgot to bring in my clothes” I mumble to myself, with nothing to put on top of my undergarments in the bathroom.

That’s right, I left them on the clothes horse in the living room. Because my pajamas needed to dry earlier this morning and I didn’t want to waste electricity just for one set of clothes.

I open the bathroom door, and scamper off into the living/dining room. That’s when I scream. Lee Min Ho is sitting on one of my couches with my pajamas on his lap, his stare on me hot like a spot light.

“W….w…what…..how….you….get in…here?” Words falling out of my mouth, my mind all over the place.

“I entered in the pin”

“What? You know what, I’m not even going to ask…..”

I come right up to him and reach for my pajamas, but he moves them, keeping them away from me.

“Yah! Give me back my clothes!” I cry.

“I will, once I’m done staring”

“Staring at what?!” I moan.

“At the magical, almost ” His words making me freeze, and he stops moving around on the spot with my clothes.

I look down at myself and scream again, at twice the volume.

How did I forget I was in just my undies!?

OMG!

I’m going to die!!

DIE!

DIE!

DIE!

I snatch my pajamas which he willingly gives to me and lock my bedroom door behind me, my whole body on fire. My face hot, my mind completely I ruins now.

Lee Min Ho.

The guy I despise and hate right down to the core the most…

Saw me…

A girl….

Who has been harassing nonstop and kissing forcibly…

Just saw me….

In.

My.

.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I throw on my baggy pajama top and matching shorts that are just upper thigh on. Wondering if I am showing too much leg now.

Showing too much leg?

That ert has seen my whole leg, has nearly seen my….

My everything.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Ok….breathe Dara….breathe. You’re going to go out there and talk to the ert” I pep talk myself.

Or kick him out, it’s always good to kick him out.

I slowly, come out of my hiding hole and back into the living room, now fully clothed.

“I think I liked your outfit from before more” He smirks.

I feel all the blood rush from my body to my face, turning as red as a strawberry now.

“Whatever” I brush it off.

“White is for s right?” His cocky tone making me cringe.

“Min Ho….”

“You wore black at the club to pretend you belonged, and then reveal your true colors in the comfort of your home” He teases.

“Omo! Just get out will you! I never expected the first person to see me in just that to be such an insensitive jerk like you!” I finally crack.

“What? Did you plan on saving that view for someone who loves you deeply?” He scoffs.

I feel a tear trickle down my face and I run back into my room, not bothering to talk to him anymore. I bury my head in pillows and wait for these silly tears to stop, which they quickly do.

I can’t believe this guy!

I can’t believe I let him see me cry.

I can’t believe I cried because of him, that hasn’t happened since….

Those days.

Where I was completely infatuated with him.

I go the bathroom and wash my face, returning to normal appearance wise. I close my eyes and just stay blank for a few minutes, when two arms snake around my waist.  A chin hanging on my shoulder, lips against my neck. I am shocked, and I can’t move.

“Hey baby girl…” The jerk’s voice comes out….gentle.

I gulp down at the change of mood.

What is….

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be so cruel to you….” Sweetness engraved in every word, as he speaks into the nape of my neck, his breath hot on my skin.

What are these feelings inside of me?

Why do I feel….?

“I’m sorry for making you cry Dara”

Lee Min Ho’s lips come onto mine softly, gingerly, in a kiss.

Why do I feel….so good?

Why does it feel so…..good?

So good.

Writer's Notes:

Gahh!

I'm sorry about such a y chapter >.<

I'm such a bad writer -.-"

I'll try to make this good, promise.

Thanks for reading!

Lots of love,

xoxoxoxo,

Your pathetic writer,

HEARTACHES 3