Let's see who gets hurt.

Silly Bets

Sandara Park’s POV

I did not get any sleep.

At all.

Lee Min Ho’s words kept on echoing through my mind, over and over and over again. It was on replay, and it just kept on going. No matter how I tried to block him out from my mind, it was hopeless.

I hate you.

I hate you so much that it is almost like my obsession.

I look over at my alarm clock, and then let out a loud frustrated groan. There’s a reason why it feels like I haven’t gotten any sleep whatsoever. That would be because it is freaking 3 am in the morning. I tug at my hair and sigh, burying my head in pillows.

Let’s fall back asleep then shall we?

I drifted off, and being the deep sleeper I am, didn’t wake up when I should have.

 

 

 

His arms wrapped around me, and I smiled. He was warm, and big and strong. When our lips met, fireworks exploded in my chest. His touch setting my heart ablaze. His grip on me gentle, and yet needy, firm. I liked it a lot, far too much. But we weren’t stopping, and I knew it wasn’t going to end with kissing.

My eye flutter open, and something catches in my throat.

I was having that dream for a reason.

Min Ho, Lee Min Ho, is on my bed. His arms around my waist, his face inches away from mine. A smirk plays on his lips, as he watches my eyes widen in horror. The thing is, I have a feeling, those lips….

“So you like it when I kiss you, only when you’re asleep?” He says.

All the blood drains from my face, my jaw dropping. I close my mouth quickly, and think slowly.

That guy.

What that guy just said means…

Means that he kissed me.

When I was asleep.

But it also means, that dream of mine.

Wasn’t completely a dream.

And I did kiss him back, meaning I liked it.

Meaning I just let Lee Min Ho the of the century, touch me again.

“What the hell are you doing here?!” I scream.

“Waking you up” His tone making it seem like it is so obvious.

“Waking me up? Waking me up!? Are you ing kidding me?! You decided to wake me up, by kissing me?!” I bluster.

“Don’t act like you didn’t like it, you seemed ready for more when you were asleep”

“Why do I even bother talking to you, you make no sense” I sigh.

He pulls me closer to him, startling me. My body pressed up against his, I can’t move a muscle. Petrified.

“Miss Sandara Park, are you hungry?” His asks, husky voiced. y.

OTTOKE!

What am I thinking again!?

I gulp down hard, knowing that I must be blushing to the shade of a tomato by now. I push him away and scramble off the bed, before walking over to the side of the bed which he lies on and slapping him.

“You. Need. To. Stop. Touching. Me” I hiss.

I am jerked back onto the bed with brutal force. Min Ho hovers above me, as I find myself lying down on my bed again. His hands at either sides of me, trapping me on the spot. His expression grim, hard and slightly frightening.

“Remember that night when I told you that if you tried to hurt me, I would hurt you too?” He asks, tauntingly.

“I’m quite sure I will never forget that night, you ert” I spit.

A hand of his caresses my cheeks, making me shiver with an unknown sensation.

“Remember that, the next time you try to hit me in a situation like this”

His lips come down on mine and the kiss that he brings onto me is hungry, fierce and ultimately…

I cannot feel that way.

Why do I think I feel that way about this kiss?

Why am I beginning to think this way about him in general?

When he finally pulls away, I stare at him.

“Don’t ever touch me, and I’ll never lay a hand on you again you jerk”

Lee Min Ho’s POV

She kicked me out again, but I just walked back in, flopping down on a couch. She walks out of the bedroom, wearing a grey t-shirt and denim shorts. Her hair is in a loose ponytail, and her eyes are tiny slits.

“I thought I told you just moments ago to stay out of here”

“But I don’t feel like it” I retort.

“Seriously Min Ho, I’m busy today and you’ve already drained me of most of my energy from just being in my direct line of vision” She groans.

“Pshtt…Dara, I know your classes end at noon. You don’t have anything on for the rest of the day”

“One, you’re a stalker! And two, I’m meeting up with a friend”

“A friend?”

“Yes, believe it or not Min Ho some of us commoners do have friends”

“Guy or girl?”

She freezes, blinks twice and then gains the ability to move again.

“It doesn’t matter” She pops, brushing past me, her hand on the door knob.

You are not meeting a guy.

I will not let you meet up with a guy.

I grip on her wrist as she turns the knob, her hair dropping over her face as she looks at the floor. I open my mouth to speak, but can’t find the right words to say.

“I’m going to be late for class” She mutters.

…………………

………………..

…………………

“Fine” My tone hard.

I let her go, and she sighs as she steps out.

Not looking at me she speaks.

“Lock up when you’re done. I know you can get in and out easily now, I won’t try to keep you out anymore”

She closes the door, and I sit down.

“What are you Sandara Park?”

It’s so difficult to read you.

To figure you out.

Why can’t you just fall for me and let me in?

That’s when I remember her diary from yesterday, I pull it out from my jacket pocket and a small smile forms on my lips.

“Let’s continue reading then” I chuckle.

‘He’s always on my mind. Before I sleep, my thoughts always drift to him. It seems to be impossible to forget him, and for what? Just because once when I dropped my books in the library he helped me? That is no valid reason for my feelings. He’s so far out of reach, something that I shouldn’t want.

Bommie has been teasing constantly about him, saying that I want to marry him and stuff. I don’t even know how to describe how I feel towards him, it’s too complex. Like a spider web, intertwined in such a way so that no one really knows where the start and the end are.

He is often unkind to everyone, cold and only friendly to those with money. He is intelligent, but arrogant. He is good looking, and I suppose that will grow even stronger with age. He is perfect, and yet completely flawed.’

 

WHAT!?

Me, flawed?

What the hell?

 

‘Dad, I’m always worried about him. As far back as I can remember, every morning I’ve watched him pin a badge to his chest and a gun at his hip. His hours are not set, and he is oblivious to the rumors about him. Can he not see how they hurt Mom?

Can’t he at least try and defend himself?

I wish someone would just do something.

I’m a child, therefore I am powerless.

Why do those with the ability to create change, just sit around?

It utterly frustrates me’

“She was quite clever for a 12 year old girl” I murmur, slipping the book back onto my person.

The girl I am trying to fool, is becoming more interesting by the second. Violent, beautiful, smart, deep…Qualities that do not often mix.

I have the impulse to know what she is doing just at that moment.

I lock up like she asked. Get in my car, and drive to campus.

Sandara Park’s POV

“I think you like him again” Bommie grins, eating some more rice.

“Huh?”

“Well…you’re complaining about him all the time now. To the extent that you can’t stop talking about him….”

“That’s because I have no one to rant to. So you are given the privilege” I sigh, drinking some coffee.

The cafeteria on the east side of campus is quiet, only a few tables occupied.

“If you talk about him this much, I can only imagine how much you think about him” She giggles.

“I hate him”

“I think you like him”

“No”

“I bet you’ve already kissed”

“It’s assault” I grumble.

“I bet he’s a good kisser. I bet you get excited when he touches you” She cackles.

“Ewww….no”

“You should just get rid of it already Dara! You know once it’s gone, you have this new found confidence. Your journey to womanhood finally complete….” She rambles on.

“Stop talking about my ity” I snarl.

“But….”

“NO BOMMIE!”

“Okay then…” She pouts.

We finish eating in silence, and then she finds the courage to speak again.

“Do you want to catch a movie after this?”

“Ummmm….”

“Hey Dara”

My head snaps up, to find Hyun Joong smiling down at me. His teeth a pearly white, his eyes resembling chocolate like always.

“H….h..hi oppa” I stutter.

“I was wondering if later on today we could hang out….” He shyly looks away.

Omo * dies from the cuteness*

But….

“Errr….but Bommie and I….”

My wonderful best friend cuts me off.

“She’ll be happy to go with you now. Byebye Dara” She winks at me, gathering her things at lightning speed before leaving me with Hyun Joong.

I cluck my tongue, surprised at what just happened.

“Ummm…so can we hang out today?” Hyun Joong’s is voice hopeful.

“Okay” I laugh weakly, standing up from my seat.

“Cool” He laughs, taking my hand in his.

My heart skips a beat, and I willingly go with him.

He’s so, refreshing. A nice change from that jerk that is always around.

Lee Min Ho’s POV

First he took her hand.

Then they went together in his car.

After that they went for a walk around this deserted park, talking close together.

A while later they went into a few music stores together, and listened to music together. Teasing each other about their different tastes.

And now….

They are back in the park, eating ice cream cones together.

WHAT THE !?!?

I have been following them around for 3 hours, and neither of them has noticed anything as if the two of them are the only people in the world.

Does she even realize that this is a date!?

Does she realize that she doesn’t even need to wear pretty things to stand out from the crowd!?

I watch with steam coming out of my ears from afar, as she rests her head on his shoulder. He says something, she laughs. She sits up straight, he gets ice cream on his nose. She laughs some more, and grabs a napkin. Wiping up the mess on his face. Their faces close together.

Too close.

Wait…

His eyes go to her lips, then to her eyes, then back to her lips.

Oh hell no.

He leans towards her, and I am now standing right behind her watching a statue like girl just sitting on the park bench. I jerk her up, breaking her away from the trance she was caught in. Just before her lips can be claimed his. She looks startled, he shoots me irritated eyes.

“M...M…M…Min Ho” She sputters.

I just take her away with me, running to keep from being literally dragged. I keep walking her, further, and further away. My aim being to get as far away as I can from him.

I can’t believe…..

What the….

Why?

Why didn’t she just move, just say stop!?

Why does it affect me so much?!

Why do I care?

“That’s enough! That’s enough Min Ho, my feet hurt!” She shouts, me coming to a halt.

I turn around to her, simply watching her panting for air.

I am not a happy camper today .

Sandara Park’s POV

“What is wrong with you?” I complain, now fully supplied with oxygen.

“Why didn’t you try to stop him from kissing you?” Min Ho asks, harshly.

I take a step back, his reaction unexpected.

“Huh?”

“Why didn’t you try and stop him?” He repeats the question, seeming unusual today.

“I don’t understand….”

Before I know it we are not on the pathway anymore, but in an dark alleyway. Just the two of us, cut off from lingering eyes. He has me up against the wall, his body looming over me.

“What are you doing?” I ask nervously.

“Why were you with him?”

“What?” I ask confused now.

“Why were you with Hyun Joong today?” Min Ho pushes me against the wall more.

“Why are you acting like this?” I sigh.

“Because I want to know”

“Why does it matter to you?” I scoff.

“Because it does!” He shouts.

“Nothing happened!” I yell back.

“Why did you go on a date with him!?”

“That was not a date!” I cry.

“If it wasn’t a date, then how come you nearly kissed him!?”

“What does it matter if we kiss?!”

“It just does!” He groans.

“Why does it concern you?!”

“Remember what I said yesterday? I am meant to be the only guy in your life. Me, only me! Stop playing around with other guys.

“It’s none of your business what happens between me and other guys!” I snap coldly.

That shuts him up good, too good. It looks as if someone just threw a spear through his chest. He lets me go, takes a step back and huffs. Closing his eyes for a moment, not saying anything.

“Yeah…yeah you’re right. It is none of my business” His tone so hurt, so empty, that it pains me.

His stoic gaze meets mine for a brief second, before he turns around and storms off. A hand goes over my mouth, something in me screaming that I just said something awful. I feel guilty, though I don’t know why. I feel remorse, but it seems uncalled for. I feel a longing, to grab him and explain.

Explain what?

Why do I feel this way?

Why do I feel so bad?

I did nothing wrong.

“Why do you act like this?” I whisper.

“What is our relationship?” I tremble.

“Why does it hurt me so much right now?” I choke, clutching at my sides.

Why do I feel so….sad?

Writer's Notes:

WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Why does this seem so.....ugh!

I'm sorry guys....

I just want the romance to blossom fast now, so I can write all kinds of things....if you know what I mean ;)

For all you minors out there, ummmm...there may be some chapters MUCH LATER ON in this fanfic that you might not be able to read....

Because I am a ert~~ ^^

Okie.....while I am still feeling shameless I will post this up.

Thanks for reading and for your support!

Lots of love,

xoxoxo,

HEARTACHES <3

I also may have just had the urge to throw this in.

This is the most...conservative kpop idol photo I have on my p.c at the moment....

Okie! BYEBYE ^-^