Long Shopping Trip

Silly Bets

“Unnie! Tell us more about your romance with Hyun Joong oppa!” Minzy whines.

“Forget Hyun Joong, let’s talk about the real man of the hour, Min Ho!” CL’s eyes twinkle.

“I’ve already told you guys everything” I yawn sleepily.

“Dara, you can’t be tired already! We’ve only been shopping altogether for an hour!” Bommie groans.

“I’m sorry, I’ve been studying and working so much” I yawn.

“Unnie works too hard” Minzy pouts.

“You’re going to go pre maturely grey the way you’re living right now” CL warns.

“Dara take a break already! You don’t need to work so hard all the time, just take a breather for a minute okay?” Bommie begs.

“I will, soon. I promise. The semester is nearly over”

We continue walking through the mall, arms linked, accumulating more and more things.

“Where to next?” I ask.

“Etude House!” They all cheer.

I only laugh and nod.

Of course.

 

 

 

“Byebye Unnie!” Minzy calls out as the car she, Bommie and CL are in drives off from my apartment building.

I wave, and trudge into the elevator. My feet are numb, my legs are sore, and I have a headache. We stayed out shopping for 3 hours, went to a restaurant afterwards for an hour and then watched a movie for 2 hours! 6 hours of being out and about, and I’m exhausted.  I punch in the key to my apartment and drop my shopping bags down beside me once I close the door, letting out a loud puff.

“I need to check my mail” I mumble.

I walk back to the lift and quickly go down to the ground floor again, to the mail room. I check my letter box and find that I have mail. 1 newspaper, 3 advertisements, 4 bills and 2 unidentified letters. I sweep it all up in my arms and go back to my apartment. I put the advertisements in the bin, and read through the bills, paying them online before I do anything else. I put the newspaper down on the coffee table and then open up the two unidentified letters. The first one is from….

Min Ho? What does this jerk want, that he needs to send it in a letter?

 

‘Dara,

Sorry, I know this is two days late. But here you go, 1 million won. Happy first week of putting up with me.

Min Ho’

 

The second one is very much the same.

 

‘Dara,

Here’s the second payment. Buy yourself something nice with the money arasso? Maybe something y, for me to look at you in…..

Min Ho’

 

“I forgot he was paying me weekly for our tie together” I mumble to myself.

Just then my phones buzzes, I check and find a text from Min Ho. I open it and reluctantly read it.

‘Why don’t you just fall in love with me again Park?’

 

You idiot. Because I hate you!

But also….

 

I type back briskly, as if I’m in a race against time.

‘Because, everything that falls get broken’

 

Writer's Notes:

See what I did here? With this very short update? xD

I made the font MASSIVE!

Okay sorry again for the short update!

I love you guys, remember that!

Thanks for reading!

Lots of love,

xoxoxoxo,

HEARTACHES <3