I want you

Silly Bets

(a/n: sorry it's short this time guys! And it's not M for a reason...)

Sandara Park's POV

It feels good.

His lips against mine.

It feels so good.

He keeps on kissing me, pinning me down with his weight. 

And...

I'm not fighting back.

Why am I not fighting back?

His hands slip under my top, going higher and higher, until they reach the rise of my s. I try to protest, but he just uses that to slip his tongue in. Tracing the contours of my cavern, ever so slowly. Teasingly, tauntingly.

His hands begin to slowly move to my back, unclasping my bra easily. Giving himself easier access to me. He runs his fingers along them in a very slow motion, sending chills down my spine. My s harden almost instantly, a tingling sensation shooting through me.

"Mmmm~~" I moan into our kissing.

He pulls away and chuckles, kissing along my jawline, moving down to my neck. Creating dark purpilish marks everywhere. He finds my sweet spot and it hard. My breathing becoming shallow, my heart pounding. 

"You're going to have big bug bites babe" He murmurs into the nape of my neck.

"You should moan some more, it sounds so y coming from you" He huskily says, leaving a trail of saliva up and down my neck.

I find my hands skimming over his smooth skin, exploring. Everything about him seeming new. His tensed biceps. Defined abs. His soft, thick hair. My fingers tangled in it as we kiss. 

Magic.

I inhale his intoxicating scent, as I return his love bites. Letting small sighs and inaudible moans escape from my lips, music to his ears.

He tugs on the hem of my shirt, wanting it off. I comply and rid myself of it quickly. 

Ignoring reason. Ignoring that small part of me that is screaming to push Min Ho off of me. To slap him. To kick him. To yell and cry.

I hate you.

But...

Here we are.

Lee Min Ho's POV

"You're so beautiful Dara" I whisper, looking at the almost bare girl in front of me.

She blushes and looks away.

I want you.

I take in one of her erect pecks, and blowing, and blowing. Nibbling. Earning moans from Dara.

I'm hard.

My member aching, begging to be released from my briefs. It's been like that ever since I kissed her, and it's only gotten worse. Bigger, firmer.

Massaging her other with my free hand, her back arches ever so slightly.

You are liking this far too much once again Dara.

And I'm afraid we're both getting lost in my little game.

I love it.

I give the same attention to her neglected , switching from one to the other. as much as a starving baby. I smirk as I dish out the mutual pleasure, remembering that bastard best friend of mine.

Hyun Joong, she's still mine.

Never yours.

Always mine.

Always.

I return to her swallon lips, passionately kissing those lips once again. Heavy breathing, inhaling, exhaling, chests heaving up and down.

Skin against skin, sweat mixed with sweat.

Dara's stare, half lidded eyes, parted lips, flushed face...still making my palms sweat that little bit extra.

My fingers linger on, down her side. Meeting with the edge of her .

But.

Her hands fly on top of mine, stopping me in my tracks. I look up at her eyes, resembling a wide eyed Bambi. Frightened and fearfull.

"P-please don't" She stutters, voice uneven.

"I've gone too far, I'm sorry Dara" I sigh, getting off of her.

I retrieve her shirt and put it on her.

I hold her in my arms, her back to me.

"I should have known when to stop" I mumble next to her ear.

"It's okay" She replies, closing her eyes.

I can't believe I've resorted to this.

Stooped this low.

As to settle for spooning.

Sandara Park, you are going to be the end of me.

I look down at my aching member and silently groan.

I'm sorry little guy.

Writer's Notes:

SORRY GUYS!
I haven't touched a p.c in a few days...because of my pms. I've been so mood swingy! ><
So I do apologize...
Sorry, I couldn't let them have any hanky panky just yet ^^
It's fun to tease :P
A little hint about the next chappie...amusement parks...
Comments are motivating and new subscribers make my day :D

I <3 U
Lots of Love,
xoxoxoxo,
HEARTACHES <3