Joon's Birthday Part 2

Silly Bets

Sandara Park’s POV

“Sandara Park you are in so much trouble” A low, grumpy voice mutters.

Min Ho.

Lee Min Ho.

Uh-oh.

Before Hyun Joong can do anything, Min Ho is moving through the crowd. Swiftly darting through grinding bodies, and making it outside of the tent. He pulls out his phone from his pocket, and punches in a number with one hand, while holding me with the other.

“Hey Joon, sorry I’ve kidnapped your DJ. She’s drunk and needs to be brought home” He says soberly into the phone.

Joon says something and Min ho laughs.

“Yeah, well you should have warned me she would be here tonight. Happy Birthday man. Night” He says, hanging up.

“Yah! Min Ho, put me down!” I demand.

“Who said you were allowed to talk?” He asks.

“What are you talking about? Of course I’m allowed to talk, what’s wrong with you?” I groan.

“Dara. I am mad, so until I say you can speak, keep quiet. I’ll bring you home first” He sighs, walking through the darkness towards a shape that must be his car.

“Have you been drinking?” I question suspiciously.

“Dara, I’m sober. You’re drunk. No talking remember?” He says, placing me down in the car, doing up my seatbelt for me.

He runs to the other side of the car, and we start speeding away. The car ride short because of his constant running of red lights. He opens my door when we reach my building, and helps me out. Hauling me over his shoulder again, and running up to my floor, in front of my door. He enters in my keypad number and throws me on my couch. I whimper as my back hits the hard sofa.

“You can talk now” He coldly announces.

I’m going to start talking jerk!

Lee Min Ho’s POV

“Where have you been?” She pouts, crossing her arms like a sulking child.

“Huh?”

“I haven’t seen you in 5 days jerk! Where have you been?” She repeats, her cheeks red from alcohol and frustration.

It’s only been 5 days?

It seems like weeks.

But I’ll never tell you that.

“Places” I answer vaguely, sitting down beside her.

She hits me lightly on the arm and huffs.

“You’ve been keeping me lonely pabo” She mumbles.

“You were lonely?” I grin, feeling absolute glee crawl through my body.

“Maybe” She shrugs.

I shake my head, biting my lip to keep myself from jumping around the room like a hare.

I missed you too, silly girl.

“Why are we here? I wanted to stay with Hyun Joong oppa!” She yawns, stretching her arms out.

My head snaps up at those words, and any smile I may have had is erased.

“You wanted to stay with….him?”

“Well yeah, we were having fun together” She giggles like a school girl.

My hands curl into tight fists, remembering why I kidnaped this girl in the first place.

“We left because I felt like it. Don’t you like spending time with me more?” I stiffly answer.

“No, not really” Her answer blunt.

“Why not?”

“Because Hyun Joong is more gentlemanly than you. Hyun Joong is sweeter than you. Hyun Joong is kinder than you. Hyun Joong is more considerate and respectful than you. Hyun Joong isn’t rough like you…” She lists the reasons on her fingers, as if I don’t have any feelings at all.

Every time she compares me with him, I get angrier. Less rational, less in control, less calm. Though I know she’s drunk, I know that she’s listing what she really thinks. And it pisses me off, to know that she thinks better of that guy than of me. To know that he is like a prince charming to her, while I am the evil villain.

Stop comparing me with him.

I remember them, seeing them tonight. Dancing so close together, letting him hold her by her waist. So close together that you couldn’t see anything in between them, and then….when he kissed her. My heart came to a halt. And then she kissed him back, giving him the ‘okay’ to continue what he was doing. Even though I know it didn’t get hot and heavy, I knew where it would be heading the way they kept on kissing. I tried to look the other way, but….

She’s mine.

“Is Hyun Joong a better kisser than me?” I suddenly shoot at her.

“W…w…what?” She slurs.

“Is your Hyun Joong oppa, a better kisser, than me?” I say it again, leaning in closer to her, so that I can watch her every move.

She’s cornered into the sofa, her back against the wall.

“Where did this question come from?” She laughs nervously, trying to lighten the mood.

I lean over her, our faces just inches apart now. I smile, my wicked smile and look straight into those eyes of hers.

“Is Hyun Joong better at kissing than I am?”

She gulps down hard.

“I don’t want to answer that question” She whispers.

“And why is that?”

“Because I just don’t feel like it”

“Let me remind you then” I murmur, before gracing her lips with mine.

She protests and tries to push me away at first, but I pin her arms down at her sides. Soon, she kissing me back. Her lips soft, against mine.

I like this.

I release her hands and the next thing I know is her arms are around my neck, pulling me in closer.

You’re liking this far too much Sandara Park.

And so am I.

My tongue swipes her bottom lip, requesting entry. But she only smiles in the kiss and keeps her lips firmly closed.

I’ll play hard.

I squeeze her sides hard enough to inflict pain, she gasps and I slip my tongue into her. Exploring her cavern, tracing the contours of . My tongue playful with hers, she lets out a small moan. She mimics the actions of my tongue perfectly, exploring me, her tongue dancing with mine. I groan frustrated at how she’s making me hard, making me ache for her.

Restrain. Restrain yourself Lee Min Ho.

I break away from her, leaving Dara breathless. She gives me a dirty look for ending the moment, and I smirk at her.

“So I assume that I am the better kisser?”

“Maybe, maybe not jerk” She mutters.

“What? Upset that it’s over?”

“What? Never!” She spits.

“Hey Dara…”

“What?”

“Remember what I said ‘I should be the only man in your life’?”

“Y…y…yeah”

“Remember that. Because the next time I see you with another guy, I’m going to do more than just make out with you” I wink.

Sandara Park’s POV

“Remember that. Because the next time I see you with another guy, I’m going to do more than just make out with you”

There’s a throbbing pain in my head, due to my consumption of soju last night. It’s blurry those memories from last night, but those words stand as clear as day. All I remember is this, I was working. Then  Hyun Joong came along, we drank, we got drunk, we danced, we kissed, he confessed to me.

And then….

That jerk kidnaped me.

Took me back to my place, interrogated me, kind of seduced me, threatened me and then…

Tucked me into bed, before leaving for the night.

He actually didn’t try anything erted on me afterwards.

Wow.

But…..Lee Min Ho…..what did you mean by

“Remember that. Because the next time I see you with another guy, I’m going to do more than just make out with you”?

What does he mean?

Writer's Notes:

Yeah...see this is what I was talking about.....a short update.....SORRY!

Thanks for reading!

Lots of love,

xoxoxoxo,

HEARTACHES <3