Anything he can do, I will do better

Silly Bets

Sandara Park's POV

I sleepily open my eyes to the blurry world.

Head throbbing.

Body scorching hot.

Tiny beads of sweat forming on my forehead, multiplying by the second.

Why is it so hot in here?

As I begin to stretch my arms, I find that I can't because they are pinned to my sides.

What the-

I look down and let out a glass shattering scream, that is sure to burst ear drums.

OMOMOMOMOMOMO!!!!!!!

"Ugh. Who's making such noise at this ungodly hour?" Min Ho groans. 

I turn my head to the side to look at him, drowsily waking up as he opens his eyes.

He blinks a few times and stares off into space, not a care or thought in the world. And then he meets my eyes and his whole demeanor changes.

"Oh , Dara this isn't what it looks like" He starts, as I send him my most chilling death glare.

"Lee Min Ho..." I growl, feeling my bubbles of anger rising to the surface.

He releases his iron hold around me, which is his mistake.

Because as soon as I am free, I slap him. Earning an irritated moan from him, as he holds his abused cheek with one hand.

I leap to my feet, standing on my bed, bouncing slightly.

"Dara let me explain-" He speaks calmly.

"Explain what!? How is this not what it looks like Min Ho!? You are wearing practically nothing! And I am wearing this!" I shriek, gesturing to my two articles of clothing, my and shirt "A-and on top of all that y-yo-you w-w-were..." I spit, short circuiting as I don't know how to express my exploding emotions.

I feel so violated!

"Spooning you?" He finishes for me.

"YES!"

"You are such a-" I begin to rant.

Before I can really get started I am yanked down onto the bed, landing on top of Min Ho, chest to chest.

"Dara. Calm. Down. It's really early in the morning and you are being so loud that I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors report you to noise control" Min Ho orders.

I narrow my eyes at him and simply stare.

What did he do to me?

Drug me?

Poison me?

Punish me?

me?

OH MY GOD!

What if-what if....he stole my ity!?

What if this bastard snatched away my innocence?!

What if this moronic demon from my own personal hell tainted my purity!?

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Now, please be quiet for a moment and let me explain myself, arasso?"

I don't answer him, just waiting, expectantly.

"Try to remember everything from last night. You probably drank just as much as me, which means you are fully capable of remembering everything"

I begin to review last nights events, closing my eyes. It becomes clearer and clearer, the puzzle pieces coming together by themselves.

He came to the bar with another girl.

Which was annoying, though I don't know why.

I served them drinks.

She was very rude and y, and eventually stormed off with him.

But...

He came back to be with me.

I can't help but to inwardly smile the smallest of smiles at the thought.

And then he became his normal annoying self once again, bothering me at the wrong times and making me blush like a tomato.

Next thing I know, he kidnapped me. Again.

I frown, and begin to gnaw at my bottom lip.

Once we reached outside, we began to bicker.

Hyun Joong appeared.

Tension levels suddenly shot up to the sky.

They fought, over me.

I became mad, so I ran away from both of them.

But I was captured, by them.

And...

They kidnapped me together from there, becoming civilized beings towards each other.

They brought me home together.

Hyun Joong was meant to bring Min Ho home afterwards.

Instead Min Ho showed up at my door later and...

SEDUCED ME!!

I taste blood in my mouth, as it trickles out from a small cut I made from biting down on my lip too hard. Metallic taste.

But...

When I asked him to stop...

He stopped.

Like a gentleman.

"Do you remember now Dara?"

"Yes" I answer blankly, opening my eyes.

"Good" He smiles.

"You are a big ert with a stupid mind, who is suffering from a multiple personality disorder" I say.

"Don't be like that babe" Min Ho pouts.

Cute pout.

WAIT!
WHAT!?

"Babe? When did I ever say that you could call me babe?" I ask.

"I can call you whatever I want to. Babe~" He grins cheekily.

"I am not your babe" I grumble.

"So early and you're already so cold" He whines.

"Get used to it pabo" I say, rolling off of him and standing from the bed.

He follows me into the bathroom, and I ignore him.

Washing my face and brushing my teeth before gasping.

"Omo" I breathe, as my fingers brush against all of the fresh love bites on my skin.

Purplish and blue, standing out like sore thumbs. I quickly look down my top to find more and curse under my breath. Surprised at the damage from last night.

"Min Ho, what am I supposed to do about these?" I snarl, as I watch the jerk wash his face.

"Cover them up with makeup. You're a girl, makeup is your gift from God" He chuckles, reaching for my toothbrush.

I roll my eyes, until I realize what is happening.

"Yah! What are you doing!? That's my toothbrush!"

"So? I need to brush my teeth too" He scoffs.

"But it's my toothbrush!" I protest.

"It's not like we haven't exchanged French kissed before Dara" He snickers, before darting my toothbrush into his mouth.

NO!!!!

Now my toothbrush is contaminated too!

Wahhhhhh!!!!!

"I hate you Lee Min Ho!" I moan, as I roughly brush my hair.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tell me something new geek" He says with a mouthful of foam.

I stick my tongue out at him, before stomping out of the room. I put on my bra, which was lying on the floor and change into a simple chiffon collar dress (http://www.ricketyrack.com/media/26(45).jpg). Pulling out a pair of white sandals from my closet to put by the door in case I go out later.

(a/n: sorry guys, it's 3 am here in NZ and I'm really tired. So I can't be bothered describing ever single thing....)

I walk into the kitchen and rummage around for food, only to be disappointed.

I need to go shopping again.

It must be Min Ho's fault.

Ever since he started hanging around here, my food hasn't lasted as long.

I settle for instant ramen, finished preparing two bowls within 5 minutes.

I hear Min Ho yawn as he walks into the room, now fully dressed.

Wait a minute....

"Where did you get those clothes?" I ask, noticing that he isn't wearing the same outfit from last night.

"One day, I decided to keep 2 changes of clothes here just in case. Along with a small bag of toiletries and my pjs" He answers.

"What!?" I snap.

"What?"

"You mean to tell me, that last night you had the choice to be fully clothed in my bed and that you could have used your own toothbrush?" I question, steaming coming out of my ears.

He smirks and grabs his bowl of ramen, not answering my question verbally as he sits down at the table and begins to eat.

"Thanks for making breakfast Dara" He grins, as he begins to eat.

I am going to kill you!

Murder you and then make myself a sandwich!

"I hate you" I mumble, sitting down across from him as I too begin to eat.

We eat in silence, and when we're done I wash the dishes.

"Why are you dressed so cutely today?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you dressed up today?" Min Ho repeats himself.

"I just threw on a random dress" I answer while drying my hands.

"What are you're plans for today?"

"No school or work. But you should know that...I might see Hyun Joong later" I nonchalantly say.

I don't get a reply from him so I shrug and go to my room, cleaning up everything. As I put the last of my stuff away, Bommie's little friendship necklace from when we were 10 catches my eye. And I can't help but smile, remembering that that was the first of many friendship necklaces, bracelets and rings.

I hear a camera click and spin around to find Min Ho has taken a photo of me on his phone.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?"

"You had a nice smile, I just had to take a photo" He claims, with an angelic smile.

"Whatever" I sigh.

"Dara?"

"Yes?" I hiss, putting my last top in the hamper.

"You enjoy spending time with Hyun Joong right? Like...going on dates and stuff..." Min Ho sounds.

"Huh? Where did this come from?" I laugh.

"Just answer the question" Min Ho says firmly.

"Well...yes I do..."

"I see" He murmurs to himself.

I raise an eyebrow, as I watch Min Ho think to himself. Slightly down.

What is going on in that demented mind of yours?

The next thing I know, Min Ho is dragging me outside of my apartment. With a purse that matches my outfit, and my sandals on my feet.

"What the- Where are we going? How did you do this?" I yelp.

"You spaced out for a few minutes. You'll see where we're going soon" He chuckles, as we walk outside.

Lee Min Ho's POV

Anything he can do, I will do better.

Writer's Notes:

Family has been messing with me.

Onto other news! I lied, the amusement park is in the next chapter :D
Sorry :P
Min Ho and Dara~~~
Oh my, how my heart flutters when I write scenes between those two xD
Thanks for being so amazing you guys! I love you all!
Comments are very motivating and new subscribers earn back flips from me!

Lots of Love,

xoxoxoxoxo,

HEARTACHES <3

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!