I like it... I MEAN I DON'T LIKE IT!!

Silly Bets

Lee Min Ho’s POV

How shall I annoy Park today?

Just then my phone rings.

“Hello?”

“You were a real clock block yesterday” Hyun Joong mutters over the phone.

“Did you honestly think you were going to get laid yesterday?” I scoff.

“I could have, if not for you kidnapping my girl”

“She’s not your girl, she’s mine”

“Not for long”

“Well maybe I’ll still want to play with her afterwards”

“If you snatch her away from me….” He growls.

“You’ll what? Never speak to me again? Hate me? Hyun Joong bros before hoes, remember? You’ll get over Dara eventually, just like I’ll get bored of her soon” I shoot back.

“Min Ho….” He starts.

“Look I’m busy at the moment, so I’ll talk to you another time. Bye” I chuckle, hanging up on him.

I put my phone down on my bedside table, and then something catches my eye.

Her diary.

I pick it up and hoping to find something useful, I begin to read where I left off.

‘I feel, lonely. Every day is a lonely day, no matter how surrounded I am. Bommie is there, but she’s always busy or too bubbly right now. I think I just need some space right now, away from my best friend. Mom is always around, but she’s always engaged in some form of housework. Mom’s aren’t friends, and I won’t get to know her as a person until she treats me as an equal. Dad is never here, we hardly see him anymore. He’s been gone for a month, and Mom is really worried. Though she tries to hide it and tells me he’ll be back any day now, I know she’s lying. My mother’s kind, warm eyes, betray her. I want comfort, I want love, I want attention, I want something to believe in. But none of that seems to ever come my way. It hurts, knowing that everyone needs comfort’

Deep , sounds like she was depressed.

‘I hate how much I like him, Lee Min Ho. I hate how every waking second at school, all I think about is him. Little things like when he flips his hair out of his eyes and when he smiles, make my heart fly. It’s annoying to be so….infatuated with him. He doesn’t know I exist, and he never will’

Where did this girl who was totally in love with me go?

Ok I know the answer to that question, but still!

‘I had a nightmare, and woke up screaming. Someone was holding me, and telling me everything was okay. But it wasn’t Mom, it was Dad. He had come home in the middle of the night, and had heard my screams before Mom woke up. I was so scared, and I don’t want to talk about the nightmare. It was simply too awful for me to handle. Dad didn’t even press for me to tell him about it, he just held me. I made him promise to not leave me again, to not leave us again. Eventually I fell asleep in his arms, content, safe. But I woke up, a few hours later, in the dark, alone. I panicked, nearly not being able to cope, being alone. I tip toed around the house, looking for him. He wasn’t anywhere to be found. I looked out the window, and his car was gone again. He left, and didn’t even leave a note. He broke his promise, so easily. Probably without even flinching. It hurts me. I’m really in agony. Daddy…where are you?’

“Where did her poor excuse of a Dad keep going off to?” I mutter, putting her diary back down.

It annoys me, that she felt such pain at such a young age. It annoys me that she practically grew up with only one parent. But then….I don’t know why it bothers me.

I sigh and get off my bed, grabbing my keys and my phone. I walk down to the garage and hop into my car, driving away. My destination being Dara’s apartment. I get there fast, and park in the usual space. Waltzing into the elevator, I press her floor button and run to her apartment when the ride is over. I punch in her security code, and open the door to find an interesting sight.

Huh?

Dara is wearing short pink shorts and a baggy yellow shirt, with her hair in a loose bun. Focused on some papers in front of her, and next to her is…

The other Min Ho.

“Hi Lee Min Ho….” Choi Min Ho says awkwardly, noticing my presence before that dense girl does.

“Hi” I reply stoically, sending him a death glare before focusing on Dara.

I watch him shrink a little, and then her head snaps up, as if she only realizes I’m here now.

“Oh crap” She whispers with big, wide eyes.

“Hey Dara” I greet her, calm tone, hiding my annoyance.

Though I tried to smother my feelings, she feels the angry waves coming off of me and only gulps down hard.

“He-hey. I didn’t think you were coming today….” She trails off.

I stay silent, still watching the two people in front of me like a hawk. They are almost touching, the way their chairs are so close to each other.

Sandara Park….

Haven’t I told you before….

What would happen if I saw this kind of thing again?

Just then that poor excuse for a stalker’s phone sounds, interrupting the tense silence.

“Hello? Oh, is that right now? I totally forgot, I’ll come over right now. Sorry man” Choi Min Ho says into is phone, before hanging up.

“Who was that?” Dara asks curiously.

“Ermmm, one of my friends. We were meant to meet up to do this project together, I forgot about it….so I kind of have to leave now….”

“Oh” Dara pops.

Are you disappointed that he has to go!?

Park, you are so ing dead.

“Well….ummm thanks and bye Dara….and it was nice….seeing you again….Lee Min Ho…I guess?” Choi Min Ho says stiffly, as he stands to leave.

I nod at him and open the door for him.

“Byebye Min Ho” Dara calls as he walks out the door, standing as she watches him leave.

I close the door swiftly, which makes her jump.

“What did he thank you for Dara?” I ask, taking easy strides towards her.  

She steps back every time I come closer, getting nervous.

“We we-were just stud-studying” She stutters.

“I see. Alone, in your apartment, wearing barely anything. Again” I speak casually, as she bumps into her coffee table.

“Min Ho I know that seemed kind of-”

“Dara” I cut her off.

“Huh?”

“You need to be punished” I say as I reach out for her arm.

She dodges me though, and is about to run for her bedroom door when I grab her arm and tug her back to me. Her back to my chest, my arms locked around her as she squirms, I sit down on her couch, placing her on my lap.

You always look too cute, stupid girl.

“Lee Min Ho let me go!” She squeals.

She wriggles around on my lap, creating friction on my….

Dara stop rubbing it!

My hands go to her hips, firmly keeping her still now. My lips nearly touching her ear, as I whisper to her.

“Not until you’ve been punished” I whisper.

Sandara Park’s POV

I knew as soon as he said ‘Hey Dara’, that I was dead.

He was obviously mad, at me ignoring his threats.

And now, here I am on his lap.

“Lee Min Ho let me go!” I squeal, wriggling around.

I try to get free, until I feel something twitch underneath me. I gasp silently, as I realize what I’m rubbing against.

His….his….thing is right under me….

His hands hold me down by the hips firmly, stopping me from moving anymore. His breath hot, against my ear as he speaks.

“Not until you’ve been punished”

He says ily, making me shudder.

ily?

What’s wrong with me?

His lips brush against my neck and he begins to kiss me. Softly, gently. He kisses all over my neck, until I whimper. He begins . my sweet spot, giving me pleasure.

I should….stop him….

But….I…..can’t…..

As Min Ho continued making marks on me, he slid a hand up my shirt and traced circles on my bare stomach.

I moan, unexpectedly, ally.

And that is when he…..

STOPS.

He stops ‘punishing me’ and I gasp, making him chuckle. His arms around my waist, his chin hanging on my shoulder now.

“You enjoyed that far too much Dara” He teases.

“I-I-I did not! That was me making sounds of complete detest and disgust!” I defend my shameless actions.

“Really?” He asks amused, giving my shoulder a peck.

That makes me shiver, deliciously. The feeling of his lips becoming one that I can’t get enough of.

WAIT!

That I can’t get enough of?

There-there is something wrong with me. Yes something is very wrong with me.

STOPTHINKINGLIKETHATSANDARAPARK!

I jump off his lap, and as I am about to slap him, he grabs my hand, pulls me down to him and gives me a hungry, brief, kiss. Pulling away just a few centimetres away from my lips, his eyes boring into mine.

“Don’t try and slap me all the time, geek”

Stop.

Messing.

With.

My.

Head!

I kick him in the balls using my knee, my sweet little revenge causing him to cry out.

“Ah! ! My precious !” He groans, holding his intimate area as his face screws up with pain.

With that, I take my chance to run to my room and lock the door. Trapping myself inside, away from that erted jerk.

Lee Min Ho’s POV

That , randomly attacked my little friend!

After about 5 minutes of recovering from her little assault, I stand up and knock on the bedroom door. Okay….not really knocking, more like banging.

“Yah! Dara! Open the door now!”

“No!” She shouts back.

“You better open the door now Park! Why the hell did you do that to me!?” I growl.

“I’m not opening up jerk! I did what I did because you’re a ert who deserves it!”

“But you ing liked your ‘punishment’!” I groan.

“You’re really thick-skinned if you believe that!” She dryly shoots back.

“Pabo! You were in pleasure!”

“I was not!” She denies.

“Whatever, open up!” I demand.

“No! Go home Min Ho, I’m tired and I just can’t handle you hassling me at this very moment!”

“Who do you think you are ordering me around!?”

The door swings open and she slaps me hard, her hands then pushing against my chest, directing me to the front door.

“I am Sandara Park, the girl who absolutely, with every fiber in my body, hates you” She grits her teeth.

“Yeah, yeah. How many times have I heard that before?” I scoff.

“You don’t even take me seriously, you arrogant pig” She mutters, more to herself than to me.

With one final push, we are both outside her apartment.

“I hate you so much” She says in a sickly sweet voice, before slamming the door in my face.

I sigh, and a small smile creeps onto my lips as I turn towards the elevator.

“The thing is Park, I’m starting to doubt those words of yours” I chuckle to myself.

I feel a little stab of pain from a region down south of my body, crying out for attention.

She may have tried to murder you, but your still alive.

And….

Dying for a fix.

Before I know it, I’m waiting for Yuri to pick up her phone on the other end of the line.

“Yoboseyo?” Yuri answers in a dull tone.

“I’ll be there in 5 minutes. Don’t go anywhere” I sternly tell her.

“Okay Oppa” She answers with giddiness.

I hang up and roll my eyes, an annoying nagging feeling tugging at me as I get into the car.

But, I’d rather…

Kiss Dara….anyday….

Instead of ing you….

WAIT! WHAT THE HELL!?

What am I thinking?!

Kissing over ?

Kissing over ?!

Kissing over .

KISSING OVER !?!?!

“There is something very wrong going on” I mutter to myself, running a hand through my hair as I start the car.

And I have a feeling….

“That it’s her fault” I merely whisper.

Writer's Notes:

Ohohoho! I am enjoying this far too much xD
I am finally free! Free for a fabulous 2 months!
So on that note.....I will be updating ALMOST every single day.
The next chapter should be up tonight too, I'm going to write it after I post this.
But anyway.....
I just started watching 'Faith', and I am like;
"Omomomo Lee Min Ho why are you so hot!? *squeals, giggles, rolls around on bed*
But seriously.....this is a direct qoute from my best friend when she was telling me to watch this drama;

"HE IS SO FUDGING HOT! ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!"
So I am going to tell you all now, if you haven't started/finished watching it......GO AND DO THAT NOW!

What would you do if he walked in on you like this?
Let your erted thoughts run wild xD
Okie. I'm sorry.
I'm kind of weird....sometimes......most of the time.....my best friend says all of the time.......

Lots of Love,

xoxoxoxo

HEARTACHES <3