The only mutual interest between you and I is her.

Silly Bets

Sandara Park's POV

"LEE ING MIN HO! YOU BETTER PUT ME DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!" I scream as we leave the building.

He stops on the footpath, and bites his lip while looking down on me.

"And what if I don't?" He smirks.

What will I do?

Is there anything that will sound menacing enough to scare this freak?

"I'll-I'll...I'll shave your head in the middle of the night!" I blurt.

What the hell did I just say? *mental face palm*

"Really? How would you shave my head in the middle of the night?" He asks, entertained.

"I-I-I-"

"Why would you and I be together in the middle of the night, sleeping?" He presses, raising an eyebrow.

Omo! Why do I have a bad feeling-

"Unless...do you secretly want me to sleep over?" He gasps.

My eyes practically bulge out of their sockets at his question.

OMO! OMO! OMO! OMO! OMO! *dies*

"I-I-I-" I stutter some more, trying to get the words out of my mouth.

"Dara!" Someone calls out.

Both our heads snap towards the direction of the voice, to see none other than Hyun Joong running towards us. Min Ho puts me down at that instant, still keeping an arm around my waist. 

"What the hell are you doing here with Dara?" Hyun Joong asks, a little out of breath from running.

"Why are you looking for her?" Min Ho shoots back, tightening his arm around me.

"Because I'm meant to take her home"

"At this hour?"

"Yes"

"There is no way in hell I am letting you take Dara home at this hour" Min Ho bluntly states.

Oh brother...

"How is she going to get home safely then?"

"I'll take her"

"You?" Hyun Joong scoffs.

The tension between these two...is quite impressive...

"Gotta a problem with that?" Min Ho chuckles darkly.

"Yeah, actually I do. I'm bringing her home" Hyun Joong takes a step forward.

All of a sudden, I don't want to go home with anyone.

I don't want you two to do anything stupid. I thought you guys were best friends?

Whatever this is, I don't want to be a part of it...

I peel Min Ho off of me, only to have both my arms tugged in different directions. Min Ho pulling on my left arm, Hyun Joong pulling my right.

"Yah! Let go of me!" I shout.

They continue to fight over me, not seeming to have gotten the message.

"You heard her, she said let go" Min Ho says over confidently.

"Are you sure that wasn't for you ?" Hyun Joong replies.

The two continue to act like little girls, fighting over a rag doll. Back and forth, back and forth. My arms begin to get sore.

"Enough!" I snap, both of them automatically drop my limbs.

I try to regain a steady breathing pattern, while the two men continue to stare each other down.

"You know what, neither of you is taking me home. I'd rather walk!" I huff, stalking off.

"Dara!" They both chorus.

I ignore them and sprint for dear life, not caring if I break a leg in these heels.

I am not a toy you pabos.

Lee Min Ho's POV

!

"Look what you've done!" I roar at Hyun Joong, watching the girl disappear into the night.

"What I've done?! You and I are equally responsible for this! I'm going after her, and then I'm going to take her home" Hyun Joong states, running off after her like a gallant prince.

, Dara what the hell are you thinking.

I run too, catching up to him with ease.

"I'm going to bring her home" I snarl, as we chase after her.

"Not a chance" He laughs.

We push and shove a little as we run, competitive. She turns crosses a road, and so we do too. Running like maniacs through the city streets, not caring who we bump into.

"I hate you man" Hyun Joong pants.

"I hate you too"

"If she gets hurt, it's going to be on the both of us" He sighs.

We shouldn't have been wasting time fighting over her when she ran off.

And we shouldn't waste anymore time.

"There's one thing for certain right now. The only mutual interest between you and I is her"

"No Sherlock" Hyun Joong replies.

"So when we catch her, which we will. Let's bring her home together. Just this once, let's make a truce"

"Huh?"

"Just this once, for Dara's sake, let's make a truce and bring her home together" I repeat myself, as we continue our quest to capture that crazy girl.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this.

"Okay, we'll bring her back in my car and then I'll drop you off" Hyun Joong agrees.

"Cool" I breathe.

"Just this once though" We both say in unison.

We glance at each other, knowing that this alliance is only for her.

The stuff I'm doing for you Dara, you better not call me a jerk again dummy.

It doesn't help that the whole time we've been chasing her, guys have been calling out and gawking at her.

"I'll stop her at the front, you trap her at the back" Hyun Joong says, as we close in on her.

I merely nod.

He runs in front of her, causing her to come to a halt. And when she turns around, she curses seeing me there too. We're all out of breath, standing on the pavement, looking at the ground.

"What are you two going to do now? Fight over me some more?" She laughs dryly, still breathless.

"No actually..." Hyun Joong starts.

"We're bringing you home together" I smirk.

Her jaw drops, and we take that chance to grab one of her arms each and drag her back to Hyun Joong's car.

Troublesome girl.

Tsk Tsk.

Sandara Park's POV

"You have gotta be kidding me" I groan, as we drive off. Min Ho and Hyun Joong at the front, while I'm in the middle back seat.

"Unfortunately we aren't" Hyun Joong sighs, running a hand through his hair as we drive.

"Dara, do you realize how ing dangerous that little stunt of yours was?" Min Ho turns to me, eyes completely black.

"I have a feeling even if I say yes you're going to enlighten me" I retort.

"Don't be smart with him right now Dara, I can't protect you while driving" Hyun Joong warns, actually scolding me for the first time.

I sit back, and frown.

This is annoying.

"Dara, you could have gotten lost or kidnapped or or murdered or mugged or all ing 5" Min Ho rants, listing them on his fingers.

"You're over exaggerating" I boldly say.

"What you did was reckless and scared us both" Hyun Joong lectures.

I say quiet, thinking it over.

"Oppa I'm sorry" I mumble.

"Huh?" The two guys sound.

"Oppa I'm sorry" I increase my volume as I apologize to Hyun Joong.

"It's okay" Hyun Joong smiles softly back to me in the rear view mirror.

"Yah! What about me!?" Min Ho growls.

"What about you?" I ask.

"Where is my apology Dara?"

"You don't get one" I flatly answer.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to apologize to you jerk" I mutter.

"Sandara Park-" He starts.

"We're here" Hyun Joong interrupts before we can both begin to bicker.

I immediately jump out of the car, followed by Min Ho and Hyun Joong. They walk me to my apartment door, and I turn around to say goodbye.

"Byebye" I yawn.

"See you later Dara" Hyun Joong smiles, dragging Min Ho away with him.

Hmph, that jerk didn't even say goodbye to me.

"Time to drop you off too huh bastard?" Hyun Joong chuckles, as they walk off.

With that, I go inside and lock the door.

"Lee Min Ho you are such a pain"

Lee Min Ho's POV

"I'll catch a cab home" I tell Hyun Joong when we are in front of his car.

"Huh? I can take you home-"

"No. The truce is over, and I don't want to be indebted to you in any way" I calmly say.

"Ok. Night Min Ho" He gets into his car, driving away.

Once he's out of sight, I walk back into Dara's apartment building.

I won't play fair.

Ever.

I punch in her keypad passcode and waltz right in, uninvited.

She stands comes out of her room, pulling an oversized t-shirt over her head and runs a few fingers through her wet hair before she sees me.

Nice skin as always.

She's about to open , when I cut her off.

Slamming the front door shut, a smile grows on my face.

"Miss. Park, I'm sleeping over"

Writer's Notes:
TEEHEE!

When I logged in today I had 7 new comments ^o^
I was so happy~~~ COMMENTS ARE SO MOTIVATING!!
This chapter was kind of spur of the moment, so I'm sorry if it isn't that good. I did it in an hour...
Thanks for all your support!
I love you guys!
Min Ho+Dara+Sleepover= ?????
What will happen next????
Hehehehehe.

Until next time...
Lots of love,
xoxoxo,
HEARTACHES <3