Remember the last time?

Silly Bets

 

Lee Min Ho's POV

She comes out of her room, in baby purple jeans and a white tank top. Her hair out, covering her shoulders.

“I hate you” She sighs, running a hand through her locks.

“Not abhor?” I tease.

“Don’t push it Min Ho” She growls, walking to the kitchen.

“Arasso. You’re no fun being all grouchy” I frown, following her.

“I would be happy if you hadn’t been born” She coldly says, examining if any knives need to be sharpened.

“Are you on your period or something?” I blurt.

.

She slowly turns her head towards me, the only thing needed to turn her into a horror movie character being some cracking sound effects for every degree of movement. Her eyes ablaze, mouth set in a firm line. Large knife in hand.

“Do you want to die?” She asks in a tone resembling a child from the Adams Family.

I gulp down and shake my head furiously. She slowly puts the knife back into its place, and opens up the cupboard doors.

“You really are something. Assuming I’m on my period, which I am not, just because I’m cranky” Dara groans, closing the doors and quickly peeking inside her fridge.

“Sorry”

“Whatever” She brushes past me, grabbing her wallet and phone.

Dara walks to the door, slipping on a pair of sneakers.

“Where are you going?”

“To the supermarket”

“Why?”

“Because someone keeps on eating all my food” She says in a more than obvious blaming tone.

“I see” I say, putting on my shoes as well.

“I don’t want you to come” She protests in a whinging manner.

“Too bad” I slyly reply, opening the door for her to go out first.

“Jerk” She mutters while passing by.

“Alcoholic” I retort, closing the door.

“I don’t drink that much” She rolls her eyes, as we enter the elevator.

“Right…” My tone dripping with sarcasm.

She doesn’t say anything, making our elevator ride a quiet one after the words left my mouth. We walk out of the building, making a left. Side by side, but not touching. Of course.

“Thanks for cleaning up the cans” She mumbles.

“Huh?”

“I said thank you for cleaning up the cans” She repeats herself, looking down at the ground.

“Oh”

“You noticed?” I peer at her.

“Yeah” She smiles softly, biting her lip.

Cute.

“Anytime” I murmur, looking straight ahead.

When we reach the store, it’s not as busy as I expected to my relief. I grab a basket for Dara, and we head for the produce section.

“So…what does the Sandara Park feel like getting today?” I ask in an overly dramatized tone.

“Dork” She shakes her head, grabbing a bag of apples and placing them into the basket.

“Only around you” I poke my tongue out at her.

She purses her lips, most likely to supress a smile. She continues to load up the basket with a few more items. We migrate over to the meats section and she gets what she needs, the shopping trip inevitably boring.

“Dara?”

“Hmmm?” She hums, as we wander.

“Let’s get snacks” I pop.

“Why?” She giggles.

“Because I want to” I shrug.

“I don’t want to though” She smirks.

“Why not?” I ask.

“Because you want snacks”

I flounce off with her food, flying over to the snacks section without her.

“Yah! Lee Min Ho! Comeback! You have my food!” She calls out, running after me.

I win.

I grab two boxes of kancho, 4 boxes of pepero and a box of choco pies. Ignoring the red faced dwarf beside me, who is trying to burn holes through my head with her eyes.

“Lee Min Ho, I swear if you put one more snack in my basket you will never be able to make babies” She threatens.

“That would be a shame for you” I taunt her.

She raises her hand to slap me, but I dodge it. Deciding it may be best to just not add anything else to her basket. I lead her to the counter, where she begins placing her items. The cashier male, and taking interest in Dara.

Stop looking.

He scans her stuff slowly, continuing to watch the girl oblivious to the attention she is receiving as she looks at her phone.

I would put an arm around her, but she’d kick my baby maker right now.

I give the cashier a look, causing him to grimace and keep his eyes on the counter. Coming to the conclusion that there will be trouble if he continues gazing upon the girl in front of him.

“That will be 100,000 won” The guy gulps, wiping sweat from his forehead.

I beat Dara to paying, handing him a handful of notes and taking the bags without a word.

“Why did you pay for me again?!” She groans, snatching one of the two bags away from me.

“Because I wanted to. Do you not like me doing that?” I grin.

“You know I hate you doing that” She mutters.

“Too bad”

We walk down the street, the sun shining in the sky. The hot day not going by unnoticed as we walk under the shade.

“Remember the last time I went with you there?”

“Yeah…you’ve been a pain in the since the beginning” She comments, mockingly.

“Aww come on! Admit it, you love having me around” I confidently say.

“Weirdo, why would I like being with a person like you?” She scrunches her nose.

“Because I’m amazing”

“So egocentric” She shakes her head.

“So thick-skinned” I mimic her tone.

“Takes one to know one” She smiles.

“Hmmm…should I take off my shirt here in public to embarrass Dara?” I tilt my head to the side, pretending to debate over the idea.

“Y-y-yah!”

“Just kidding” I wink at her, laughing.

She blushes, and I have the urge to pull her aside and kiss her.

Damn your stupid punishment Dara.

“You know…I don’t think I hate you anymore” She says.

“R-r-really?” I stutter.

God! Why am I stuttering!?

“Yeah. It’s annoying to know that I don’t hate you anymore” She nods, keeping her eyes straight ahead.

“What do you feel for me then?”

“Don’t you think I’ve been trying to figure that out for quite some time?” She laughs.

I keep quiet, not knowing what to say. As joy creeps through my body, knowing that this girl is here saying such things to me.

“What is our relationship Min Ho?” She asks that question again, gently.

“Whatever you want it to be” I glance down at her.

She stops walking, making me come to a halt too.

“But what do you want it to be?” She raises an eyebrow, curious.

The question catches me off guard. I become nervous. Hands sweating, body heating up. Cheeks probably colouring. Mind bouncing all over the place.

Just when I’m about to try and speak, someone interrupts.

“Dara?”

We both turn to see Hyun Joong standing behind us, with his signature smile.

What the hell is he doing here?

“Oppa?”

I feel jealousy tug at me when that name she calls him slips through her lips, the mood gone and forgotten.

“Can we talk?” Hyun Joong requests.

“Sure” She beams.

“Alone?” He adds.

Her smile falters and we both look at each other, me expectantly, she doubtfully.

“I’ll be back in a minute” She whispers, going to Hyun Joong’s side.

I just watch the two walk away, hand in hand.

“Stop doing this to me Dara” I sigh, sitting down on a bench nearby.

“I don’t want to see you with him anymore”

 


Writer's Notes:

Double update~
So..yeah...
What will happen to daraminho? :O
What does Hyun Joong want to say to Dara?
Is Dara's punishement going to come to an end soon?
When will naughty naughty things begin? xD
So many questions, which I will leave unanswered for now ^^

If there is anything you guys desperately want to happen in the story please do speak up?
Please do comment, it is motivating and may spark more inspiration~
I DESPERATELY NEED INSPIRATION!

Thanks for subscribing, reading, being awesome and for supporting this story!
Lots of love,
HEARTACHES <3