Pictures of you and I

Silly Bets

Lee Min Ho's POV

A knock sounds at my bedroom door, snapping my attention up from my laptop.

"Who is it?" I call.

"Me" Kim Bum grins, swinging the door open and then closing it behind him.

I close my laptop, and stand from my desk. Raking my fingers through my hair a couple of times.

"Hey" He sing songs, flopping onto my bed.

"Hey, what's up?" I yawn, sitting beside him.

"Well, I just wanted to remind you about something..." He trails off, his eyes glinting mischievously.

"Uh huh...and what would that be?" I ask.

"You only have a month left" He beams, his smile almost blinding.

"For what?" I inquire, kind of lost.

"To win Sandara Park's heart" He gasps, faking his shock that I didn't catch on.

"Ah, I see...how do I prove that she's fallen for me again?"

Only a month?

"Get a love letter, a text message or a recording or her saying it. I don't know, you think of something man" He laughs, patting me on the back.

Forget a love letter, text me from her phone when she's not looking, threaten to punish her if she doesn't say it.

I could easily have your money by faking this .

I nod, and look around the room, staring at nothing in particular. My eyes land on a photo frame Joon gave me a while back, still empty. Kim Bum catches me staring at the thing and speaks up.

"You should put something in that already, Joon will be pissed if he finds out it hasn't been filled yet. That was like a $200 photo frame"

"Pshtt, why did he spend so much money on something as trivial as a photo frame?" I scoff.

"Because if I remember correctly, a certain someone at one point was thinking of taking up photography as a hobby while we were out in Itaewon. And Joon bought that for this certain someone later on that week, as a form of approval..." Kim Bum points out.

"Cheap bastard, he should have bought me a camera instead" I mumble.

"Dude, you're such an ingrate sometimes" He cackles.

"Shut up"

I glance over at my now abandoned desk, and a mental light bulb flashes above my head.

I know what I'd like to put in that frame.

Sandara Park's POV

"What are we doing today?" I ask Hyun Joong, as we leave the restaurant we just had lunch in.

"How about we just walk around?" He suggests.

"Sure" I smile, looking out at the view from where we are.

Hyun Joong took me to a seafood restaurant, on a viaduct, next to the sea.

Pretty.

The sea is glistening in the sunlight, a sparkly blue body. The sky is clear of nearly all clouds, and seagulls flying around the place.

"Thanks for lunch" I say, as we walk down the road.

"My pleasure Dara" He chuckles, intertwining his fingers with mine.

I look down at our joined at hands, and bite my lip ever so slightly.

It's a different feeling when Hyun Joong holds my hand.

With Hyun Joong I feel...stable.

But when I'm with that bastard, I feel...alive.

UGH!

That jerk is confusing me big time!

"Are you okay?" Hyun Joong peers at me with worried eyes.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine, just thinking" I give him a reassuring smile.

We stop by the railing, and look out at the water.

"This is nice" I murmur.

"Yeah, it is" He says, just as quietly.

I wonder if Min Ho is stalking us again today?

I haven't seen him anywhere this time...

I look down at our hands again, and purse my lips.

I feel bad.

He's always the one initiating skinship.

Should I initiate skinship too?

Most people dating would find me strange right?

Maybe I should...

Min Ho isn't here so he won't be mad.

Something begins to gnaw at my stomach, screaming out that I don't need to do anything.

That's probably just Min Ho talking.

Why does he get like that anyway?

Why did I get grumpy when he was with that girl?

Aish! Too many questions, it's hurting my head.

"Dara, are you sure you're okay?" Hyun Joong, slightly turning my body to face him.

He looks troubled, and it's probably because I have a weird look on my face from thinking about such things.

"I just have a little bit of a headache" I lie.

Well, thinking about all this stuff is making my head hurt actually.

"I can take you home then" He offers, sincere.

"Thanks" I weakly smile.

He hugs me, catching me off gaud.

"Whatever is bothering you Dara, please remember that I like you" He whispers into my ear.

I tense up.

What do I say?!

What do I say!?

I don't know if I like him as much as he likes me!

I don't know if I'll ever-

He rests his forehead on mine, tucking a few loose strands of hair behind my ear.

"So you can tell me anything"

No I can't.

What do I freaking say!?!?

"You're one of the people bothering me right now"?

I get up on my toes, and give him a kiss on the lips.

That startles him, but he kisses me back. His arms still around me.

"That's for being sweet" I mumble, when I pull away, embarrassed for being so shameless.

He smiles that gentlemanly smile, releasing me from his hold. I smile politely back at him, and we turn to leave.

.

Min Ho is there tapping his foot, tight lipped smile and mad eyes.

"Hi Dara, bye Hyun Joong" He says, quickly dragging me away.

I resist, but he only pulls harder. Hyun Joong runs after us, but Min Ho throws me into his car and locks the doors before I can escape or Hyun Joong can get here.

"Lee Min Ho what do you think you're doing?" I growl.

"Sandara Park what did you think you were doing?" He asks blankly, as we drive off.

There's no emotion is his voice, which is scarier for some reason. No emotion in his voice while he says that only makes him sound...angrier.

"Why are you getting mad? We have kissed on other dates that I know you're been spying on" I grumble.

"Because it was him kissing you, but this time it was you kissing him. Not him, but you Dara " He says, keeping his eyes on the road the whole time.

"But this time it was you kissing him"

"Not him, but you Dara"

I feel guilt pool at my stomach, and I wonder why.


"Where are we?" I ask, as we pull up to a large gate.

"My house" He replies coldly.

"What are we doing at your house?" I question, as we always are in my apartment.

"I just felt like going here" He shrugs, as we drive in.

I'm about to open my mouth, but quickly shut it when I see his eyes quickly dart to me and back at the drive way.

He stops the car in front of a small staircase that leads to the front door.

This house of yours is a ing ridiculous mansion.

I think as I gawk at the large estate.

"Come on" He mutters, getting out of the car.

I follow him up to the front door, while he tosses his car keys to a man standing by one of the maids who opens the door for him.

"Welcome home young master" The two say with 90 degree angle bows.

Min Ho walks inside, and I waddle along awkwardly.

"Welcome young master's friend" The two drone soon afterwards, bowing again.

I give a shallow bow back and hurry along, catching up to the grumpy man on the staircase waiting for me.

"Sorry"

"You need to stay by me over here, or else you'll get lost"

We go through a few corridors, and end up in a room which I presume is his own.

He sighs, closing the door and putting his phone and things down on his bedside table. I continue to awkwardly stand, waiting for something, anything.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back" He grunts, closing a door behind him.

I look around his room, finding it to be larger than my apartment. Deep, rich, wooden furniture. Wall mounted, flat screen. Big windows, with heavy curtains. Enormous bed with a canopy, expensive looking bedding in a color scheme of white, black and brown. Laptop and printer in a corner. Photos scattered in frames all over the room. A door to his wardrobe and the door he disappeared through which must be the bathroom, side by side.

"Typically extravagant" I giggle to myself.

What's the time?

I walk over to his phone to check the time, not being bothered fishing around for mine in my pockets. 

3:30 pm

Oh that's a nice background photo! Wait...

I frown realizing that his phone background is of a girl, smiling softly while looking at something in her hands. Feeling kind of annoyed again. I squint a little and nearly drop his phone onto the floor.

Omo! That's me!

That's me from that time where he was at my apartment being annoying!

Actually, there are a lot of times where he has been annoying...

But still!

That's me!

"Why am I getting excited over this?" I ask myself, shaking my head.

I put his phone back down, walking around.

This has probably been your bedroom since you were born huh?

I note, seeing baby photos of him here and there. Watching him grow up in still form, from 1 to 5.

5 to 8.

8 to 12.

That's when I started liking this jerk.

I look at a photo of him from back then, already beginning to show signs of Mr Handsome.

12 to 14.

I brush the side of a picture frame with a 14 year old Min Ho in it, grimacing.

"My loved turned to hate right about here"

Huh?

There's a picture of Min Ho and I on the Ferris wheel, on his desk. The only photo on his desk. The two of us smiling, really smiling.

I pick up the picture and bite my lip, trying to hold back a huge grin.

I don't know why,

But,

I love this photo.

"What is our relationship?"

"Whatever you want it to be"

"And today...though some would call it a date...I'll let you decide what it is"

"What are you looking at?" Min Ho pops up behind me, making me jump.

"Gah! Nothing" I quickly place the photo back down.

"So this picture is 'nothing'?" He questions.

"Huh? No I-"

"It's amazing how you smile at 'nothing'" He comments, walking to his bed and sitting down.

I face palm myself, and groan. Walking over to him.

"What am I doing here Min Ho?"

He shrugs, not answering my question.

"I want to go home then" I state, expectantly waiting.

"No" He flatly answers.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you out of my site right now"

"You're being ridiculous" I whine.

"Because you're driving me crazy Sandara Park!" He blurts.

"What is that supposed to mean!?"

"You know exactly what I mean Dara" He moans.

"Know actually, I don't" I sit down next to him, pissed off.

"You're confusing me Dara"

"I-I-I'm confusing you!? You're confusing me you bastard!" I spit.

"What-what is this relationship Min Ho? What are we?" I sigh.

"I told you, whatever you want it to be" he says bluntly.

"Well I don't know what I want it to be"

"Then how am I supposed to know what our relationship is?" He turns to me, sitting up from the bed.

I don't answer that, crossing my arms across my chest and looking down at the ground.

We both stay quiet, not exchanging glances or words.

I don't know how I feel about you.

Do I hate you?

Once a upon a time, I would have said without a doubt 'yes' as soon as the question had been asked.

But now...

I don't know.

He sits up and turns me to him, pressing his forehead against mine.

"I don't want to fight with you Dara" He breathes, tired.

"I don't either" I mumble, blushing slightly from the closeness.

We both chuckle, noses brushing against each other.

"Pabo" I tease.

"Takes one to know one" He retorts.

I push him away lightly, standing up from the bed.

He tugs me back down, and kisses me. His soft lips pressing against mine, locked like to missing puzzle pieces. My body responds before my head, returning his embrace.

"Jerk" I pull back.

"That's not what your body was saying" He winks.

I roll my eyes.

"Just admit that you love me kissing you" His eyes twinkle.

"If I say it will you bring me home?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Sure" He shrugs.

"I love it when you kiss me" I say, turning tomato red after saying it.

I walk to the door, hand on the knob, and turn around.

But he's still sitting on the bed.

"Yah! Come on, bring me home already" I demand.

He stands up, running a hand through his hair, a small smirk playing on his lips.

Oh no, what's he thinking?

"How can I let you leave after you said that?" He huskily says, wrapping his arms around my waist and peppering my shoulder with kisses.

"Ya-yah, ert stop playing around" I say softly.

"Why?"

"Because you're making me uncomfortable"

"Stay here tonight" He speaks into the crook of my neck, sending vibrations through my body.

"What?" I snap.

"You heard me, stay here tonight" He kisses up my neck.

"That's really not a good idea"

"Why?"

"Because you're a per-vert!" I squeal as he begins my sensitive spot.

I open the door, and try to move, but he has no intention of letting me go.

"Let me go pabo" I plea.

"But I don't want to" He snickers.

"Even if I stay, I don't have clothes here" I try to make an excuse.

"You can sleep in my clothes" He replies.

My jaw drops, and I don't know what to say.

"You're a disgusting jok-er!" I slightly moan, as he harder.

.

"I think you like this a lot" He says, continuing.

"I-if I stay here you'll me" I argue, closing the door in case anyone comes around.

"It's not if you like it" He smirks.

I elbow him and he laughs, releasing me. I turn around and glare at him, not finding this amusing.

"Don't worry Dara, I won't do anything to you" He scoffs.

I lean against the door, eyeing him up and down and shaking my head.

"I don't believe you"

He places one hand, next to my head and looks straight into my eyes. His face hovering above mine, close.

"If I did that with you, you may rip in half" He starts.

I gulp.

"I would lose all restraint" He edges closer.

I feel my body on fire.

"You would be screaming my name"

Oh God...

"You're nails would be scratching down my back"

I think my ovaries are going to explode like a crazy fangirl.

"You wouldn't be able to walk for weeks"

Yes...

"We would go hardcore, even if you said no more" He brushes his lips against mine.

I think I've stopped breathing.

"You can breathe Dara" He chuckles, pecking my temple.

"You're a despicable-"

"ert who needs to get some help or turn himself into the authorities?" He finishes my sentence.

I nod.

"But where would be the fun in that?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Jerk, just take me home please" I beg.

He pouts.

"Fine"

I just saved my ity.

Phew.


"Bommie I'm so confused" I groan, just finished telling her everything.

We're both eating ice cream straight from the carton, watching Heartstrings.

"You're so lucky" She sobs, grabbing a box of tissues.

"How so?"

"You're practically living in a drama, just like Lee Gyu Won!" She blows her nose, both of us overemotional from my life and the drama.

"No I'm not" I protest.

"Lee Min Ho and Kim Hyun Joong, Dara I'm s-s-so pr-proud of you" She sobs, hugging me.

"Aish" I turn off the TV, knowing that she'll calm down once that's gone.

"Yah!" She shouts.

"Bommie, I need you to focus. What should I do?" I ask, needing my best friend right now.

"You say you don't know how you feel about Min Ho anymore right?" She checks, returning to her more calm self.

"Yes"

"I don't really know what you should do" She says with a mouthful of ice cream.

I face palm myself, mentally whacking my head against a tree.

"But, I do have one thing to say that might help you" She lifts a finger, still holding her spoon.

I wait.

"There's a fine line between love and hate"


Writer's Notes:

Hey-llo!

How was everyone's Christmas?

I really liked writing this chapter...^-^

For obvious reasons....

Anyhow, you know how I promised that this would be completed by the end of the year? Well...it's not going to happen -.-"

I can't end this just yet, I would hate myself and I'm sure you would too.

But on another topic!!

I am going to write a oneshot of sorts...which is going to have at most 5 chapters...
Yeah, not really a oneshot -.-"
But for all you erts out there! I would appreciate it if you subscribe to it~~
You know...if you want to...
So here is the link, and I will start writing this next week :D
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/351032/4-days-in-heaven-romance--you-exo-exok-baekhyun-baekhyunandyou

Comments are very motivating and I love new subscribers and the ones I already have!

Lots of Love,

xoxoxo,

HEARTACHES <3