Amusement Park

Silly Bets

Lee Min Ho's POV

"Where do you keep your stuff at my house?" Dara asks as we drive away.

"Why do you want to know that?" I glance over her way, her expression one of intense concentration.

"So that when I get home I can burn it all" She simply says.

"Really?" I laugh.

"What's so funny? I'm serious jerk" She frowns.

"We have arrived" I change the subject, pulling into a parking space.

An amusement park.

I watch her eyes brighten as she mentally bounces up and down, keeping cool on the outside.

"W-what are we doing here?" She questions.

"What do you think we are doing here? We're going to have some fun" I grin.

"How did you know that I like amusement parks?" She suspiciously asks, as we get out of the car.

"Just a hunch. Now are you going to interrogate me all day? Or are we going in?"

Such a big lie.

"Okay!" She says a little too excitedly, before returning to her calm cover up.

Okay.

So...your diary told me...

That's not too bad...

Right?

"Wow, the line" She breathes, looking at the busy entrance to the park.

I watch her curiously as her happy smile is wiped off her face and replaced with disheartened eyes.

It bothers me, to see her sudden change of mood.

For a chirpy Dara to be replaced with a gloomy one.

Aish.

"Come on" I sigh, taking her hand in mine as we walk away from the line.

"Huh? Where are we going?"

"Don't worry about it, just follow me" I say as we walk around to the back of the place, where employees enter.

"What are we doing here?" She nervously sounds.

I ignore her, and knock on the door. A guy around our age appears with a confused look upon his face. Black hair, brown eyes, nothing special.

I don't feel threatened at all.

"This entrance is for employees only" He states, looking at me and then at Dara.

"O-okay, we-we'll leave now. Sorry" Dara sputters, bowing apologetically.

Stop looking at her.

I think as his eyes soften slightly. I clear my throat and grab my wallet from my back pant pocket.

"How much?" I bribe the worker.

"What? Min Ho no, that's so insulting" Dara hisses.

The guy purses his lips, hands stuffed in pockets.

"How much?" I repeat myself.

"354,500 won" He answers.

Dara's jaw drops.

Double the price huh?

"Okay. And I want all day, VIP. passes. So we don't need to wait in lines and we can go on as many rides as we want"

"That will be an additional 180,000 won"

"Sure" I yawn, plucking out the exact amount in notes from my wallet and handing it to him.

Again Dara's jaw drops, and she tugs gently at the ends of her hair.

I see his eyes bulge and he hurries us in, putting the wrist bands on us and stamping our hands.

"Pleasure doing business with you" I say, as we go out into the main square of the amusement park.

"H-have a good day" He calls after us, as we leave.

We shall.

"Yah!" Dara's voice brings me back to earth.

"What?" I ask, watching a fuming Dara stand before me.

"What are you doing!? Blowing money so carelessly!?" She scolds.

"I can afford this Dara" I roll my eyes.

"Y-yeah, well I don't want to be indebted to you"

"Indebted to me?" I raise my eyebrows, earning a nod from her.

I shake my head, and wrap my arms around her. Not caring that we're in public. She tries to push me away, but I bring her in closer. Leaning my face down to hers, so that we're only 2 inches apart.

"Dara..." I start.

"What?"

"I'm doing this because I want to. Because I want to treat you. Because I want to have fun with you. Not because I wish to indebted you to me" I whisper, before pecking her forehead.

She smiles softly, and for a moment it's like we're lost in our own little world.

"Look Umma! That hyung and that noona are a couple!" A little girl shouts while pointing, grabbing the attention of not only Dara, but of me.

The little girl must be around 8, and she's jumping up and down like she's just seen a prince and princess. Her mother has an embarrassed expression, as she pulls her daughter along.

"Yes they are a very adorable couple, but it's rude to do that" The mother murmurs to her daughter as they walk away.

"See, we're a very adorable couple" I smirk at Dara who is dumbfounded.

"Shut up" She dryly says.

"Make me"

"And how am I meant to do that?"

"With your lips" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Ewww. No. Never" She takes a step back.

I just wink at her, before intertwining my fingers with hers, walking towards the rollercoaster. She tenses a little under my touch, but settles.

"I bet you'll scream heaps on this" She comments, as we are seated in one of the cars.

"No, that will be you" I reply, as assistants secure our harnesses and lower our car bar.

She pokes her tongue out and smiles.

It's nice to see her smile so much.

We start moving, and we look a each other and laugh.

"You ready for this scaredy cat?" I tease.

"More than you are" She shoots back, as we come to our first drop.

1.

2.

3.

Everyone on the rollercoaster except for us screams, as we continue our little competition.

This is fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my God, you screamed so much at the last drop!" I chortle.

"What about you, when the carts got stuck 5 meters away from the port and they said we might not be able to get out? You started cursing all the staff who work here" She howls.

We're both in hysterics, laughing at each other.

We walk around, going on different rides here and there.

And the amazing thing is, she's not annoyed with me, which is  rarity when we are together.

"Oh! Let's try out that game over there!" She scampers off to a booth.

I follow her, and watch.

The aim of the game is to knock over all the stacked cups in one go. You get 3 attempts at it, and if you are successful you can pick a prize.

She throws, and misses the first time. Pouting.

The second time, she knocks over 3 out of the 6.

The third time, she only knocks over the top one.

"I will get you" She mumbles, determined.

What does she want?

She tries again, and again. But never manages to knock over all of the cups. Now huffing and puffing, red faced and still at it, the old booth owner starts to get worried.

"Maybe you should stop, young lady" The old man suggests.

"No" She firmly says, continuing on her quest.

The booth owner looks at me.

"Maybe you should do something" He mouths.

I place a hand on Dara's shoulder.

"Dara, I think it's time to stop" I gently say.

"No"

"Dara-"

"No"

I sigh, and run a hand through my hair.

"Give me a ball Dara" I request.

She look quizzically at me.

"Trust me" I murmur.

She hands me the ball, unsure, and steps out of the way for me.

I aim for the middle of the bottom row, and send the ball flying, hitting exactly the right spot.

Every single cup topples over.

"And we have a winner! Pick your prize" The old man announces, gesturing to the shelves full of prizes..

I turn to Dara, who's eyes are as big as the moon.

"Which one?" I ask her.

"Huh?" She pops.

"Which one did you want?" I repeat myself.

"Really?!" She squeaks.

"Yeah" I chuckle.

"The bunny!" She points, gleaming with delight.

The booth owner hands her the bunny (http://fluffyghost.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/nny.png) and smiles at me, before we leave. She hugs the stuffed toy to her chest tightly, as we wander around.

"Thank you Min Ho" She glows.

"You're welcome"

We buy some food and sit down at a bench, eating our lunch. I watch her, nibbling on her fries, taking tiny bites from her burger, sipping her coke thirstily. She gets a little bit of sauce at the corner of , but doesn't notice.

"Dara, can you look at me for a second?" I request.

She puts her food down on her lap, and turns to me.

Silly girl.

I kiss her, removing the sauce at the same time.

"What was that?" She whines.

"You had a little something on your face" I shrug, eating some more.

"You could have just told me. It's embarrassing in public" She grimaces.

I just give her a big smile, and we continue eating.

"Goofball" She mumbles.

Once we're done, we walk around some more.

"Do you want candy floss?" I ask.

"Okay" She pops.

I buy her some candy floss which she munches on like a child.

Cute.

I lean down, and steal a bite.

"Yah!" She complains.

"Yum" I grin.

"Meanie" She mutters, as there is no more left.

"What do I have to do, to not be a meanie again?" I ask.

"Ice cream?" She peers up at me, batting her eyelashes.

"Omo!" I laugh, watching her use aegyo.

She clings to her bunny, burying her face in it as we walk.

"Okay" I give in, steering us over to an ice cream cart.

"Here" I hand her a strawberry cone.

"Thanks" She says, taking a from her ice cream.

b-b-bump.

Stay calm.

She's been acting cute all day, it's nothing new.

But...

Other guys get to indulge in her cuteness too right now.

I frown ever so slightly, but shake the thought off. She finishes her ice cream quickly, and I look around.

What to do?

What to do?

Ah!!

"Let's go on the Ferris wheel?" I suggest.

"Sure" She nods.

We get seated alone in a clear, glass bubble. And begin to rise up into the sky.

Sandara Park's POV

This is nice.

"Thanks for today Min Ho, I've had a lot of fun" I whisper, looking out at the amusement park surrounding us, pure color.

I really have.

With you.

"Any time Dara" He says, with warm eyes.

We get higher and higher, the world below becoming smaller.

"Can I get a photo?"

"Huh?"

"Can I take a photo of us Dara?" He asks, holding out a camera.

"O-okay..." I agree, not seeing the harm in doing it.

We lean in closer, and I actually smile genuinely happy. He snaps the shot, and the flash goes off.

"Thanks" He mutters, looking at the photo on the screen, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

I actually spend a lot of time with this guy.

Do...do I really hate him?

What are we?

"Min Ho, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, sure" He laughs.

"What is our relationship?" I blush as I speak, feeling so bold.

He goes quiet, and thinks.

What seems like forever passes before he speaks, serious toned.

"Whatever you want it to be"

b-bump, b-b-b-ump, b-bump.

"And today...though some would call it a date...I'll let you decide what it is too" He speaks, taking one of my hands in his bigger ones.

b-bump, b-b-b-ump, b-bump, b-b-b-bump, b-b-ump, b-b-b-b-b-b-ump, b-b-b-b-bump, b-b-b-bump, b-b-bump, b-bump.

What does he mean?

OMO!

What are these feelings?!

He lightly pecks my hair and I can't help but smile.

For some unknown reason, I just can't stop smiling.

Writer's Notes:
This is my final Christmas Eve update for today. I will try to update tomorrow...but I may not be able to...
I loved writing this chapter~~~
Sorry if it was disappointing...I know I'm not the best writer in the world.
Thanks for all the support and love guys!
Comments are very motivating *wink, wink* and make chapters come faster...

I <3 YOU

Lots of Love,

xoxoxoxo,

HEARTACHES <3

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!