No more...

Silly Bets

Lee Min Ho's POV

"Oppa? You don't come around that often anymore" Yuri pouts, tracing circles on my chest.

Yeah, it's true.

I used to come here every week, at least twice a week.

But now...this is the first time in 2 weeks.

"So?"

"Why is that?" She looks up at me, her eyes searching.

"I don't owe you an explaination do I?" I scoff, glancing down at her before looking back up at the ceiling.

"Well-"

"Are we a couple? Did I ever say that we were a couple?" I ask.

"No, but-" She starts.

"But what?"

"But, I think it would be nice if we were. We match each other well. I would like you to explain yourself sometimes..." She grins.

We don't match each other.

Not to me anyway.

Why do I even come here anymore?

"I'm leaving" I yawn, sitting up in her bed.

Yuri sits up too, pecking my shoulder.

"Can't you stay? It's not like you have anyone else to see" She murmurs.

She reaches over to the bedside table, grabbing my phone.

"And it's only, like 7-" She stops speaking, her jaw dropping.

What's with your face?

"Why is that little your screen saver?"

That gets my attention, fast.

"What did you just say?"

"I said, why is this little on your screen?" She gestures to my phone in her hand, narrow eyes.

Did she just call Dara a ?

My hands curl into fists, at the very thought of this girl who is always sleeping around, calling Dara a . Actually the very thought of anyone saying anything like that about Dara pisses me off.

"Where have you been lately Min Ho?" She asks.

"You've been with tht Sandara Park right?"

"Don't call her that" I mutter, taking my phone from her.

"Which one? or ?" She says, irritated.

"Both"

"Why should I? It's the truth right? That's why you're never here now" She laughs bitterly.

"You have no right to talk about her when she's nothing like that" I snap, standing up.

"What does she have that I don't? For heaven's sake! I have money! Maybe not as much as you, but more than her! I'm a better match"

"Dara will always be better than you Yuri, no matter what you do" I chuckle, getting dressed.

"How dare you!"

I ignore her, grabbing my jacket, ready to leave.

"Why can't we just be together?" She acts in her fake sugary sweet voice.

"Because I don't want you"

"Because i don't want you"

I...don't want Yuri anymore...

At all...

She gasps, horrified. She stands up, wrapping a robe around her and walking over to me.

"You don't mean that Oppa. You're just being cruel again" She leans up to kiss me, her fingers brushing against the buttons of my shirt.

"But I do"

"Don't be a jerk, let's have another round. I'll make you as hard as cement" She whispers in what is meant to be a y voice.

But, she's doing nothing for me.

"I'm leaving" I open the door, half way out before she speaks, slightly dumbfounded.

"But you'll come back right?" She says, hopeful.

"No, I...don't think I will actually"

"Does that really have you wrapped around her little finger so tight?!" She yells.

I slap her.

And she gasps, holding her cheek.

I didn't think I would do it.

I wasn't intending to do it.

"Fine, just have that homewrecker for as long as you want" She spits slammiing the door in my face.

Did that all really just happen?

It made me furious to hear her speaking about Dara like that.

When she tried to seduce me, I felt nothing.

Just like last night, it didn't feel okay. I felt somewhat sickened, letting her touch me. Touching her.

Could it be because of 'her'?

"What are you doing to me Sandara Park?"


Writer's Notes:

This was more like a filler chapter than anything...
Besides the fact that I really was getting pissed that Yuri was still in the picture.
Sorry for the short update and lack of updates.
I will try to update again tonight.

The next chapter will have an apeearance from Dara's fanclub~~~

Oh what will happen? xD

Comments are motivating, even for y chapters! ;D
And new subscribers will be given imaginary cookies