Anything?

Silly Bets

Where is her hand?!?

 He's y and he knows it... ><

Lee Min Ho’s POV

“But don’t think I’m not going to punish you” I mutter, remembering how she ignored my orders yet again.

I pin her up against the wall, hands on either sides of the wall. Making it impossible for her to escape. She glares at me, unhappy with the sudden change in mood.

“What are you going to do huh? Jerk” She snarls.

My gaze lands on the hickeys I gave her yesterday, and a mischievous smile tugs at the corners of my lips.

“Interesting bug bites” I chuckle, remembering her lie from earlier.

“I know right” She replies thick with sarcasm

“What if those bug bites, were to stay around for a little longer?” I mockingly say.

“Min Ho please, I don’t want it to hurt any more than in already does” She groans.

“Hmmm? But how will I punish you then?” I chuckle, eyeing her neck with hungry eyes.

“I-I-I’ll let you do anything else and I won’t fight back” She blurts.

That really grabs my attention, my head snapping up from her delicate neck to her face.

“Really?” I raise an eyebrow, amused at how she hasn’t heard how that statement really sounds.

She nods, clueless as to what she’s just agreed to.

Right then and there, I spank her. She yelps a little, and glares at me.

“This is so humiliating” She hisses.

“You have a really nice ” I reply.

“You’re a ert” She rolls her eyes.

You have no idea.

My hands, slide up her dress, caressing her thighs. Creating random swirls on her skin with my nails, making her tremble underneath my fingers. Her lids, half shut, slightly agape.

“You like that huh?” I nibble on her ear lobe, earning a quiet sigh.

“Ahhh…you’re not meant to be enjoying this Dara” I tease.

You have no idea about what I’d like to do to you Dara.

All the things I’d do to you, if this wasn’t your ‘punishment’.

All the sounds I’d cause you to make.

It would be dead y.

My hands leave her lower body, and go to the back of her neck and her chin. Brushing my lips against hers, her breathing picking up pace ever so slightly.

“Who’s a better kisser?” I murmur against her lips, knowing that she’ll understand.

“I don’t feel inclined to answer that question” She shoots back, stubborn.

We all know it’s me already geek, just admit it.

“Really? I would’ve thought you would know the answer by now” I lightly laugh.

“I know, but I don’t want to know” She shrugs.

Tracing the outline of her lips with the tip of my tongue, she whimpers.

“Silly girl” I mumble

“Jerk”

I press my lips against hers, harshly, angrily. Letting all those feelings I had while watching her with another guy out, in that kiss. Kissing those pink lips of hers, over and over again. My tongue swipes her bottom lip for entry, but she purses her lips instead, keeping them firmly shut. I give her a tight squeeze, making her gasp. I use that chance to slip my tongue into her cavern. Tasting her sweet, candy like flavor. I can’t get enough of it. I tug on her bottom lip, nibbling it and on it.

She moans.

You enjoy the pleasure I give you huh?

Silly girl.

I kiss her swollen lips again, and this time she returns the kiss. Our tongues dancing, fighting dangerously for dominance. Her tongue caressing the corners of my mouth, making me moan. on my tongue, doing exactly the right things at the right times. She causes my junior to harden, creating pain down there. An aching, a longing.

Time to stop.

“That’s enough punishment for you” I break away, taking a step back.

She looks flustered, a little lost.

“You should go to sleep Dara, you’ve been a good girl, taking your punishment so well” I the shell of her ear, teasing her one last time.

“I-I-I hate you Lee Min Ho” She mumbles.

“For making you feel good? I know” I wink, tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear.

“Jackass”

“”

“Sleazebag”  

“”

“Hornier”

“Oh so you are ?” I counter, knowing I’ve won.

Her jaw drops, her eyes widening to the size of hula-hoops.

“I-I-I am not!” She yells in defense, blushing.

“Dara…”

“What?” She spits.

“You’re blushing” I snigger, making her turn a deeper shade of red.

She lowers her head, and face palms herself. Lifting her head when the blush is gone.

“Ahhh, my , what are we going to do with you?” I caress her cheek, very amused.

“Go to hell Min Ho” She grumbles, slapping my hand away, brushing past on the way to her bedroom.

I snake my arms around her from behind, my chest against her back. I lean in, and kiss her shoulder softly.

“Goodnight Babe”

“I-I hate you, go and have nightmares” She nervously says.

“Dream of me” I kiss her shoulder again, before walking out the door.

“I won’t” She calls after me.

“Well, I know who I’ll be dreaming of” I chuckle to myself.

Baby Goodnight.

Writer's Notes:

This was a short update, sorry >.<

I need some sleep.

But I thought it would be nice, to go to sleep, imagining that y beast whom we call Lee Min Ho...doing all kinds of 'naughty~naughty' things. ;D
So, to all of you who should be sleeping....go and sleep now!
I love it when you guys give me comments, it brightens up my day. I think at the moment you guys are one of the only things that keep me smiling.

 

Thank you!
Goodnight!

 

Lots of Love,

xoxoxoxo,

HEARTACHES  <3

Is that the sound of all women around the world needing new ovaries? To explode? Again?