As time goes by...

Silly Bets

(a/n: I have not edited this chapter so excuse any spelling or grammatical errors please ^^)

No POV

It had been a week since that day at the amusement park.

The feelings Dara had, which she couldn't comprehend we're growing stronger. 

And she had absolutely no idea about what it meant.

Not even the slightest.

Here heart and Min Ho's would beat uncontrollably fast when they were near each other. Even though her heart beat did pick up pace when she would be with Hyun Joong, it wasn't the same, and it was much slower.

Min Ho was as possessive as ever, and transformed into a green goblin of jealousy with ever sighting of Dara and Hyun Joong together. Or any man for that matter.

But of course all these feelings the two love birds had for each other, we're justified by some random excuse.

So any progress that was occurring was only showing deep, deep inside.

In the cores of their hearts.

Dara and Hyun Joong had gone out everyday in the past week. 

They went to an ice skating rink, where Min Ho watched from afar, steam coming out of his ears in the freezing cold place. Dara and Hyun Joong gliding and twirling around together on the ice, they looked perfect. Completely in synch, laughing, smiling. It was as if Min Ho was an angry ex-boyfriend, or that's what passerby thought when they would see him shooting laser beams with his stare at the couple on the ice.

Another day, they just stayed in at Dara's place and watched the notebook together. Nearly triggering Min Ho's gag reflex as he watched them from Dara's bedroom, peeking through the crack between the door and the wall. Some may have called him a creep, for being in Dara's home without her knowledge. But after Hyun Joong left and Dara went into her room and saw him, she simply sighed and told him it was late and to go home. Not even shocked that he had been there for only God knows how long. Which for once, he complied.

The other dates were meetings at coffee shops after Dara's classes, dinner before Dara would go off to work, outings to Hongdae and picnics at parks. 

Their relationship was a more than pleasant one, and any normal couple would be falling in love by now. But Dara wasn't because of one person who kept on popping up in her mind every 5 minutes. That guy would continue with his little 'punishments', but he never went as far as he did that one night, not even close.

He was growing kind of sweet, although he still remained to be the same jerk from the beginning of time. He would turn up at all her workplaces and annoy the crap out of her,  sit in her classes and distract her and turn up at her apartment whenever he felt like it. Of course none of these things prove that he was beginning to become sweet, but the fact that every now and then he would leave a little surprise in her apartment was. A rose on the kitchen counter. An embarrassing reminder of what they nearly did that night, on a post it note attached to her bed post, secretly having her kitchen restocked.

Little things, that would make her smile.

It would only be a matter of time, before things would start together very interesting....but of course events can only occur as time goes by....

Writer's Notes:
Sorry guys...I made this chapter to speed things up a little, I feel it's going slightly too slow for my preference.
How was everyone's Christmas? Did you all enjoy yourselves?
Did any of you read something naughty or nice??? xD
In the next chapter we will go back to the normal ________'s POV.
And it should be longer than this. Comments are motivating, subscribers are amazing and my love for you guys will boosts up with everyone.
 
Lots of love,
xoxoxoxo,
HEARTACHES <3