I love you

Silly Bets

 

No One’s POV

A few more kisses were exchanged after Dara’s epiphany, but nothing more. The cab arrived too soon and interrupted the two. Silence enveloped them in the cabs backseat. With Min Ho’s arm around Dara’s shoulders, he buried his face in her hair. Dara drifted off to dreamland easily in his embrace, mentally exhausted from the sudden turn of events.

It didn’t seem possible in her mind, for him to love her. It couldn’t be true. Plain Sandara Park, the girl who should know her place. Plain Sandara Park, who should never have given the confession letter.

It would never make sense for Lee Min Ho to love her, plain Sandara Park. But here they were. Min Ho proving Dara wrong once again.

Though her heart was exploding from the happiness he had bestowed upon her, there was a small dark corner in her mind spouting negative thoughts.

But he’s hurt me before. He’s damaged me terribly. He doesn’t mean it. How could he? He doesn’t know what love is.

He has Yuri. Why would he want me?

These thoughts were slowly spreading across Dara’s mind like a thin layer of rain clouds in the summer.

Her heart ached in her sleep and she shifted uncomfortably, leaning into the warmth beside her even more. Trying to get lost in that warmth. Min Ho gripped her tighter and smiled, feeling so free with her in his arms. His arms. Not Hyun Joong’s. Not Choi Min Ho’s. Not any of the other fan boy’s. Only his.

He was going to make sure that he never would have to see her in another man’s arms again.           

He was over the moon knowing that Dara was his- even though she hadn’t yet properly consented. He was relieved that she reciprocated his feelings. The very thought of her rejecting him was enough to make Min Ho freeze. That was why he didn’t confess earlier, because he was scared of rejection.

If only he knew what was about to happen…

Sandara Park’s POV

“Dara, we’re here” That voice whispered into my ear. Soft like a feather.

I drowsily opened my eyes and came face to face with Min Ho, our noses almost touching. In automatic reflex I jumped back into my seat and flushed tomato red. This was to Min Ho’s own amusement and he shook his head ever so slightly.

“Let’s go” He took my hand in his and dragged me gently out of the car. He thanked the driver quickly and handed him a few bills. Leading me inside afterwards.

We walked through my apartment lobby together, his arm around me as we entered the elevator alone. A lump was in my throat and uncomfortably I shifted in his arms. The recent memory of today’s events from just a few hours ago still lingering in my mind. Of his kiss, here, in the elevator. Of his jealousy, here, in the elevator. Of his possessiveness, here, in the elevator.

I’m never going to be able to take the elevator normally again.

Everything that had led up to me falling for him again…was crazy. Perhaps I was irrational to admit that I cared for him? Maybe I was a tad mad for allowing myself to open up to him. Maybe I was drugged into believing I cared for him. But no such drug existed. Unless, Lee Min Ho himself was a drug? But that would be foolish to think.

He walked me up to the apartment door and punched in the pin number that I couldn’t be bothered changing after his second intrusion. I stepped in first and took off my shoes, hitting the ground with a soft thud. He followed suit and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

I felt safe in these arms. Ecstatic in these arms. But I also stiffened in these arms.

“Are you okay?” He asked me, as if sensing that something was wrong. Turning me around to face him while his arms continued to encircle me.

I could’ve easily said yes and smiled and kissed him.

But I didn’t.

“No” I shook my head, my arms by my sides. Refusing to return his hug when I was about to say what I was about to say.

“Why? What’s wrong?” He frowned, tilting his head to the side. Resembling a cute puppy.

I kept quiet. I wasn’t sure of what to say. More like how to say it.

He rested his forehead against mine, our noses brushing against each other. Making my heart race like a schoolgirl, the same effect he always had on me remained.

“I love you. You love me” He cheesily sang.

My dorky-jerk.

Mianheyo.

“But I don’t want to love you” I dropped the bomb in a mumble.

If there had been any cute background music playing it had come to a halt now. If Min Ho had been on top of a skyscraper, he had just fallen flat on his face onto the pavement below. If I had been a one hundred on the happiness scale I was now an integer.

It was a cruel thing to say, and yet I had said it.

Robotically, he pulled away from me. Far enough so that he could bore his eyes into mine and tower over me. His hands stayed on my shoulders, holding me in place. His face was confused and it made me want to take back what I said. But I would be lying to say that I didn’t mean it.

Because, I was still scared of loving him. It would give him the opportunity to damage me again, only this time it would be worse.

“How could you say that?” He asked quietly in a monotone.

I didn’t answer him.

“I don’t believe you” He stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Well, that’s your problem then” I replied coldly.

“Why would you say that to me huh?” His grip subconsciously tightened on my shoulders and if not for my poker face I would have winced.

“It’s the truth” I bluntly said,

We had a staring contest. His eyes hard and interrogating, mine cold. I watched as his confidence slowly faded away and was replaced inch by inch with hurt. I must have faltered in my expression while watching him because I was suddenly slammed against the wall which his back had been facing. I yelped.

“Don’t ing lie to me Dara” He ordered, with a heated face. His hands on either side of me. Trapping me.

I gulped and felt like a mouse, caught trying to steal the cheese.

“I’m not lying”

“Yes you are”

“No I’m not”

“Sandara Park…”

“Is not lying” I chimed.

He narrowed his eyes at me and I could tell that I had pissed him off badly. He leaned in closer to me and my heart felt like a hammer, banging against my ribcage.

“I’ll prove you wrong” He said in a scarily determined voice.

Before my mind could take in his words, I had been flung over his shoulder and he was walking towards my bedroom.

“Yah! Lee Min Ho!” I wriggled as I tried to get loose from his grip.

Yes, I had been carried off by force by him before. However, it had never been because of this. Which meant...

There was no telling what was going to happen next.

I am so dead.

Min Ho closed the door behind us with his foot and threw me onto my bed. Climbing on top of me, his body weight pinning me down.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I squirm underneath him.

Instead of answering me, he kissed me. Roughly, harshly. His lips forceful against mine. As if trying to carve a statement into me. A mixture of pleasure and annoyance shot through me.

“I’m going to give you the ultimate punishment,” He murmured against my lips “for telling me you don’t want to,” He ily bit my lip “love me.”

So, so, so dead.

“A-a-and the ultimate punishment is?” I stuttered. Praying that my thoughts were incorrect.

“I might rip you in half” He rubbed the side of one of my arms.

I swallowed nervously.

“I’m going to lose all restraint” He continued on.

That sounded awfully promising.

“You’re going to be screaming my name”

Oh God…

“Your nails will be scratching down my back”

Heat oozed through my body at his words.

“You’re not going to be able to walk for weeks”

His voice like honey, dripped off effortlessly.

“We’re going to go hardcore, even when you say no more" He brushed his lips against mine.

I gave him a quick peck which resulted in his signature smirk making an appearance.

“Sound familiar?” He questioned.

I nodded, on my bottom lip.

“Very” I squeaked.

I want it, I think.


(A/N: For the erts who want the......click the link below. ><)

Silly Bets' Rated Chapter(s)


Sandara Park’s POV

I woke up with a throbbing headache and feverish warmth. Peeking like a sleepy panda through my eylids, I came face to face with a smooth chest. Tilting my head up, that jerk’s perfect face came into full view. Eyes closed, soft snores.

Last night really happened.

I bit my tongue to halt the glass-shattering scream from becoming a reality, pushing it back down my throat. Fully awake now I took in his well-built body that was all over me last night and had a mental breakdown.

Ottoke?!

OMOGOD WE DID IT! OMOGOD HE TOOK IT! I’M NOT INNOCENT ANYMORE! OMOGOD!

*WAILS LIKE A BABY*

After throwing a mental tantrum I caught sight of my alarm clock and nearly jumped out of bed.

“Only 20 minutes until my lecture starts!” I whispered to myself.

I slipped out of his arms with ninja stealth and speed. Quickly showering and throwing some clothes on. Once I looked like a normal person I silently grabbed my stuff and wrote a note for Min Ho which I left on the bedside table. Thankful in a way that he won’t get to tease me first thing in the morning.

I opened my apartment door with closed eyes and let out a relaxed sigh as I slipped out of my home.

“So…how was it?”

My eyes flung open at the question, Bommie standing in front of me with a smug face. Arms crossed across her chest.

“Huh?” I popped.

“How was it?” She repeated her question, expectantly.

Blankly, I stared at her.

“Oh! Oh! Min Ho! Oh! ! Ahh! Don’t stop! Oh!” She mocked in an overly dramatized voice.

I felt all the colour drain from my face and my jaw dropped to the ground. A shaking finger of mine pointing in her direction.

“Ho-ho-how?” I stuttered.

“Who do you think abandoned you last night?” She giggled mischievously.

“Kill me now” I face palmed myself.

“You’re welcome~~”

“Shut up” I walk past her.

“You love him” She sang, skipping next to me.

A small smile broke out onto my face along with a heavy blush.

“Yeah, I do”

Lee Min Ho’s POV

Dear Jerk,

I can’t believe I let you do that to me last night.
Don’t freak out when you find that I’m not in bed with you this morning. You look so perfect when you sleep. Do you know that? I won’t wake you up because of that.
I have a lecture that I need to be at in 5 minutes. I’ll be back in 2 hours. You don’t need to wait for me if you don’t want to.

I’ll see you soon,

Dara.

P.S. Saranghaeyo.

The biggest grin ever plastered itself onto my face and I chuckled.

“I love you too silly girl”

No One’s POV

And that letter, would be the proof. The proof that Sandara Park had indeed fallen in love with Lee Min Ho. That letter would be the proof, for Lee Min Ho’s silly bet.

 


 

Writer's Notes:

So yeah...
I had a lot of trouble writing this because...I don't even know why xD
Sorry that it .
Thanks for reading, subscribing and supporting! Please do comment my little innocent readers! 

Lots of love,
xoxoxoxo,
HEARTACHES <3