I would like to say 'nice to meet you', but then...that would be bull.

Silly Bets

Get ready for their first encounter...

 

 

 

Sandara Park’s POV

Work.
Ugh.

When I open the apartment door to leave for work, I’m met by an unexpected surprise.

“Oppa?”

"Hey Dara" Hyun Joong smiles, hands stuffed in his jacket pockets.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, a smile pulling up at the corners of my mouth.

"Why else would I come here? I wanted to see you" He chuckles.

"That's really sweet" I beam, but then I remember what I have to do tonight.

I frown and bite my lip.

"But, I'm working tonight..."

"Oh" He pops.

"Yeah..." I say, awkward tone.

"Ummm...where?"

"Club Rococo"

"When does you shift end?" He asks, hopeful.

"1 am" I say guiltily, knowing he was probably hoping to hang out after my shift.

"Ick. How are you getting home?" He asks concerned.

"Taxi? I might walk though"

"I'll pick you up" He says firmly.

"Huh? You don't need to do that Hyun Joong. Really" I insist, not wanting to be troublesome.

"I want to. It's not safe for a girl to wander around by herself at that time of night"

"Ok" I give in, feeling a tinge of giddiness from his treatment.

You're a really nice guy Kim Hyun Joong.

I quickly peck him on the cheek, and grin at him.

"Thank you Oppa"

His eyes are as round as saucers, mouth slightly agape, as he stares at me. Recovering quickly though, he grabs my hand and slowly steers me to the elevator.

"I'll drop you off" He announces, as we wait in the elevator.

I nod, and look down at our linked hands.

His hands are so big compared to mine.

He opens the door for me when we reach his car, letting me slide into the passenger seat.

"Gentlemanly as always" I tease.

"Only for you" He winks, closing my door.

Cute.

"You look nice today" He compliments, gesturing to my outfit as he drives.

"Oh, thank you"

I'm wearing a simple black, leather jacket with a white singlet and dark, blue denim shorts. With some brown, lace up, ankle boot heels. Silver hoops in my ears, hair out.

"So...I guess I'll see you later..." I trail off, as the car comes to a stop.

"Yeah, I'll text you when I'm here" He smiles politely, tapping a few fingers of his on the steering wheel.

"So...ummm...byebye" I stiffly say, opening the door.

"Do I not get a goodbye kiss?" He teases.

I turn to him, amused.

"Hmmmm? Let me think..." I pretend to be in deep thought.

He pouts.

"Or maybe that's a privilege only for your boyfriend..."

That makes me laugh, and I lean over to peck his pout.

"Well, maybe potential boyfriends can have that privilege too" I grin, hoping out of the car.

His eyes twinkle as he waves goodbye, and I feel my cheeks color ever so slightly.

I walk into the club through the back entrance, putting my things in my locker before meeting up with my boss.

"Hey Dara, you're bartending tonight" She smiles.

"Cool"

I wonder if I should tell Min Ho that I won't be home tonight?
Wait!
Why am I thinking about him? I was just with Hyun Joong.
And, since when am I concerned about Min Ho?
I...must just be getting too used to him.
That's it.
That has to be it.

Lee Min Ho's POV

"Club Rococo. Why are we here again?" I yawn, uninterested as we park.

"Because, it's one of the hottest clubs around right now..." II Woo says, as if it's obvious.

"And we haven't seen you in ages, ever since you started trying to woo Sandara Park" Joon snickers.

"Yah! What is that supposed to mean?" I laugh.

"Dude, you've been so busy with that chick, that you haven't been around for any of the fun" Hae Woo points out.

"By the way, how is that going?" Kim Bum smirks.

I have no idea...
But...

"I think you're going to have to pay up" I chortle, as we get out of the car.

"Really? Because I heard that Hyun Joong had a date with her yesterday..." Kyu Jong adds in.

I face palm myself, and shoot Kyu Jong a look.

"What were you saying about me having to pay up?" A now cocky Kim Bum says.

As I'm about to say something we enter the club.

Music pumping, bodies swaying and jumping.

Grinding.

"We are going to get so wasted tonight" Geun Suk says slowly, one word at a time.

I second that.

"Come on, I booked us a booth near the bar" II Woo leads us through the crowd.

Bodies, sweat, alcohol, . It's all in the air.

I wonder what Dara is doing tonight?

Could she...be with Hyun Joong?

I feel my hands ball up into fists at the very thought, suddenly in a bad mood.

Or could she be, working in a bar?

Surrounded by , drunk men?

"" I curse under my breath, regretting not calling her earlier or checking her schedule.

"You alright man?" Joon asks, as we sit down.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I sigh.

"It would seem that we have to loosen our almighty leader up" Hae Woo wiggles his eye brows, as he signals a waitress wearing some saucy little dress to come over.

She saunters over, flipping her hair behind her shoulder as she comes.

"What can I get you guys?" She smiles, shouting over the music.

"You" Kim Bum says boldly.

She flushes red, biting on her pen.

"Can we get a few rounds of scotch babe?" Hae Woo whispers into her ear.

She nods ferociously, and as she scurries away he smacks her . Making her yelp, and hurry.

"I am so doing that tonight" He mutters.

We all burst out laughing, high fives exchanged as we howl away.

"Someone's in the mood" Kyu Jong comments.

"It's been a slow two weeks" He groans, running a hand through his hair.

Tsk Tsk

No POV

Dara was serving up drinks with ninja speed, but that didn't mean the bar wasn't crowded. In fact, Dara's simple get up was driving some of her customers to the edge of sanity.

Of course, if Min Ho knew about this he would get mad, fast.

Dara can't help it, being as clueless as she is.

Luckily, the two haven't noticed each other.

Yet...

Lee Min Ho's POV

"How many of those have you had Geun Suk?" Joon laughs at the guy who's starting to go off balance.

"1, 2...5?" Our tipsy brother replies, running onto the dance floor.

"Min Ho you better go after him before he falls on his face" II Woo sighs, chugging down some more of his drink.

I nod, and get to my feet. Pushing through bodies, to find that dummy.

"Oppa!" Someone yells, snaking their arms around me from behind.

I turn, to meet none other then Yuri. Who is wearing skinny jeans and a sequenced crop top showing off her mid drift. Pressing herself up against me.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" She giggles, now in front of me, twirling her hair with a finger.

"Just having some fun" I reply nonchalantly.

"How about you have some fun, dancing with me" She wraps her arms around my neck playfully.

Geun Suk will be fine.

We begin dancing with the crowd, just flowing with the beat. She grinds up against me, her back to me. Creating friction around a certain area.

"Same old Yuri" I sigh.

"Yah! I'm not old!" She turns around a gently smacks my chest.

"If you say so" I chuckle, knowing that she's right.

"Buy me a drink Oppa" She requests.

"But I don't want to"

"Buy me a drink Oppa!" She whines, tugging on my arm.

"Ugh" I grumble, as she leads me to the bar.

"What do you want?" I ask her, as a bartender comes over to us.

"A Mojito"

"Hi can we get one mojito and a brandy please"

"Coming right up"

While we're waiting for our drinks, I notice at the other end of the bar there are plenty of men ordering drinks. Which is weird since there are 4 other bartenders here, not serving anyone.

I wonder why?

The bartender down that end comes out holding 5 drinks, handing them to some guys who have very appreciative looks on their faces.

I can only see her back. Long, dark hair. Black jacket, shorts, heels.

Nice legs, creamy flesh, small frame, perfect curves.

When another female bartender tickles her from behind making her jump around and squeal, my jaw drops. Her s bouncing up and down, while she must be wearing a strapless bra beneath that singlet. Apparently I'm not the only one who sees this, as many guys around her their lips hungrily.

"" I growl, getting ready to drag her out of here.

"What's wrong?" Yuri asks, looking at me with worried eyes.

Double .

Dara's eyes widen, as she catches me staring at her. And I watch her curse under her breath, which means I probably look pissed right now.

Oh, you're in trouble...

"Nothing Yuri"

Big trouble.

Sandara Park's POV

What is he doing here?!

I thought I might have a whole Min Ho free day! A whole freaking Min Ho free day!

But no, apparently not!

"Hey Dara, can you give these to that couple sitting over there?" One of my co-workers hands me two drinks, gesturing over to Min Ho and...

Another girl?

I nod automatically, without thinking and start walking over to them.

Why is he with this girl?

Who is she?

I feel my stomach clench for some unknown reason, but I ignore the feeling as I set the drinks down in front of them.

"Oppa-" The girl whines, before noticing me.

"A mojito and a brandy?" I check, trying my best to cover up the annoyance I am feeling.

The jerk's eyes smile as he looks at me.

"Thanks"

I nod, and walk away. Tending to other customers.

She's pretty.

Is she his...girlfriend?

I scowl at the thought, though I don't know why it bothers me.

"Hey Dara, you can take 5. You've been working for 2 hours non-stop" One of the other bartenders calls.

I pour myself a drink and sit down in a chair within the bar, which just has to be near them. I look around at the people dancing, at that bastard, at the booths, at that bastard, at the other bartenders and back at that bastard.

Watching how she brushes her fingertips along his arms, looking deeply into his eyes. Their closeness irritating the crap out of me. My laser stare as I try to figure their relationship out isn't noticed by her, but by the devil himself.

He raises an eyebrow, with questioning eyes. Looking down at the girl he's with and then at me, over and over again until his eyes flash.

What are you thinking?

Lee Min Ho's POV

Crud.

She thinks this Yuri is my girlfriend.

"Yah! Min Ho! Are you even listening to me!?"

My eyes snap back to her, and then she looks in the direction I was looking in before. At Dara. Her eyebrows furrow and she frowns.

"We're you checking out that bartender?" She pouts.

"N-no, she's just a girl I know..." I trail off, not wanting to have to deal with her.

"Really? I've never seen her before. Let's go over and say hi" She says, dragging me over with narrowed eyes.

This girl is really possessive over what isn't even hers.

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

What are we doing!?

"Hi, I heard you're a friend of my oppa's. My name is Kwon Yuri" Yuri waves at Dara, who was sitting down intently drinking.

She raises her eyebrows, and puts her drink down. Standing up to shake Yuri's hand, uncertain.

"Hi, I'm Sandara Park" She says, showing unfamiliarity.

Yuri's eyes narrow into the smallest slits ever upon hearing Dara's name.

"You're Sandara Park?" She clarifies, her tone all of a sudden unpleasant.

"Yes..."

"You used to go to our school?" Yuri gestures to the two of us.

"I guess so" Dara answers.

"You used to have a huge crush on Min Ho?" Yuri almost snarls.

"Emphasis on used to" Dara coldly replies, glancing at me.

"And you two are now friends?" Yuri asks.

"No" Dara says at the same time I say "Yes"

Yuri's head snaps back in forth between the two of us, but I just keep my eyes on Dara, who is glaring at me.

"You should stop chasing my oppa already! It was so annoying at school, that I always felt the need to point it out to him" Yuri says venomously.

"Oh, you were the that did that and spread rumors about me too? How lovely, you should be really proud of yourself" Dara chuckles, unfazed.

Yuri's jaw drops to the ground, completely amazed.

Dara, you are so freaking awesome right now, being the cause of this girl's silence deserves a round of applause.

"But, I think it's Min Ho you have to tell to stay away from me" Dara smiles a bitter smile.

Yuri gives me a questioning look and then turns back to Dara, about to say something when Dara cuts her off.

"I have to get back to work now. I would like to say nice to meet you. But then...that would be bull" Dara says, before walking off to serve up drinks.

"You little !" Yuri raises her voice and stamps her foot, earning no attention from Dara.

That was...completely unexpected.

Wow.

"Come on Oppa, let's go back to my place" Yuri grabs my wrist roughly and starts to walk.

But I remove her hand and start to walk back to the bar.

"What are you doing?" She whines.

"I don't feel like it tonight" I tell her, kind of disgusted by her iness.

"I can make you feel like it, come on" She insists.

"God damn it Yuri, I said I don't want you!"

Her eyes look hurt, as she slaps me and saunters off.

Dara could give you a few lessons on how to slap someone too.

WAIT!

Did I just give up , to be here, with Dara?

OHMYINGGODICOULDHAVEHADBUTINSTEADICHOSETOSTAYHEREWITHDARA!

There is something seriously wrong with me.

I walk back to the bar, and sit down. Watching her work, oblivious to the ogling eyes around her.

"Why the hell did she take her jacket off?!" I whisper shout at the sight.

Dara is now only in her singlet and shorts, her s moving freely from the lack of a supportive bra, with every move she makes.

I jump over the counter and grab her jacket, waltzing right up to her.

"Yah! What are you doing? You aren't allowed here" Dara scolds.

The other staff smile and shrug at me, not minding that I'm here.

"Can you please put this back on?" I request, holding her jacket.

"Why? It's so hot in here" She says, fanning herself.

The pupils of all men around her dilate, as her actions with those words turn them on.

"Because everyone is looking at you like water in a desert" I whisper, husky voiced, into her ear.

She's about to look around when...

"Eyes on me Dara" I snarl, getting really pissed.

She immediately focuses on me.

"Jeez Dara, you're so troublesome" I breathe, running a hand through my hair.

"Then why don't you go back to your Yuri?" She frostily laughs, arms folded across her chest.

"She's not my Yuri, she's just a friend"

"Really? The way she was touching you suggested otherwise"

"Oh come on, we just have now and then" I groan.

"Just ? Wow, amazing" She says, something in her eyes showing...

Hurt.

"Are-are you jealous Park?" I stutter.

"What?" She snaps, flushing red.

"I asked you if you were jealous of Yuri"

"D-don't be so ing full of yourself! Why would I be jealous?" She growls, taking her jacket from me.

I simply smirk, and swoop her up bridle style. Giving a quick, menacing look at all the men who were drooling over her.

"Sorry ladies and gentlemen! But Dara is going home early tonight!" I declare, my smirk returning as I look down the squirming Dara.

"Yah! Put me down, I still have 10 minutes till my shift ends!" She demands, hitting my chest uselessly.

To that, I only laugh.

I like it when you're jealous Park.
I like it far too much.

Writer's Notes:

Hey guys!
My laptop is officially dead T.T
So depressed right now ><
But, ohohohoho!
A new rivalry has sprung up, and ohohoho!
I can't wait to update again ^^
I love you guys!
Comments are very motivating.... ;D
Only 10 more days till Christmas :O

Lots of love,
xoxoxo,
HEARTACHES <3