Intrusion

Silly Bets

(a/n: as always...this isn't edited...I'm lazy...it's late...I'm tired...I'll do it when I feel studious...^-^)

Sandara Park’s POV

I dry my hair with a towel, in shorts and an old t-shirt. Staring at myself in the mirror, eyebrows knitted together to form a caterpillar.

Why did I kiss that guy?

Why did my heart explode when he confessed to being jealous?

Why is he jealous?

Why is there a fan club called SHI-kiss, especially dedicated to me? How did I not realize that one of my close friends was a member of such a group?

I look down at my chest, still towel drying my hair.

Why do I let that ert touch me?!

Why do I enjoy his touch?

No, I don’t enjoy his touch. I don’t. I couldn’t possibly like that jerk or his kisses.

“Someone looks like they’re thinking really hard” Min Ho walks into the bathroom, an amused expression on his face.

I couldn’t be in love with you again.

I ignore him, hanging the towel on the drying rack. Brushing my messy hair till it’s smooth.

“Are you grumpy about something?” He peers at me, leaning against the door frame.

“No” I answer flatly.

“Why are you so quiet then?”

“I have a headache”

It’s not a complete lie, all this thinking is giving me a headache. All these questions piling up in my mind, unanswered. Making me doubt so many things regarding my life, which I thought I knew.

“Do you have medicine? I can go out and buy some if you don’t” Min Ho asks, a worried look on his face.

“No, no” You shake your head.

“I have some in the kitchen” I yawn, ushering him out of the bathroom so we can both leave.

He complies, and walks out with me to the living room.

“I bought sushi” He says, while I down an aspirin pill with some water.

“Cool” I waddle over to him at the table, where two plastic containers filled with food waits.

“Hurry up, I’m hungry” Min Ho whines playfully, clapping his hands to rush me.

I stick my tongue out, and sit down. Breaking my chopsticks.

“Thanks for the food” I mumble, opening my container.

We eat in silence, concentrating on the food. My mind still all over the place, jumping to other problems.

What is our relationship?

What about Hyun Joong? I shouldn’t really be dating him with Min Ho doing stuff like this to me.

But Hyun Joong is a good guy.

We finish up eating, and throw our trash into the bin. I sit down on the couch, and turn on the T.V. Flipping through the channels, aimlessly. The troublesome guy who’s causing all my problems sits down beside me, the couch dipping slightly from his weight. I stop when I find myself on the Japanese channel, where Hana Yori Dango is playing. Hangul subtitles at the bottom of the screen.

Watching the lead girl and the lead guy, fighting.

“Hey look! It’s us” Min Ho jokes.

I roll my eyes and lightly hit his arm, concentrating on the episode. He chuckles, and stays quiet after that.

I feel content, just sitting here with him. Doing absolutely nothing, not talking, not even looking at each other. It’s nice, it’s fun. I purse my lips, supressing a smile, as I bring my attention back to the drama.

The couple’s relationship is quite difficult. Rich guy, poor girl. Arrogant guy, stubborn girl. A relationship full of both love and hate. No matter how much the girl rejects him, he continues on with his advances. Persistent and somewhat cute. Their relationship, undefined. And yet at the same time, clear as crystal.

The question tugs at me again, the one that I always get the same answer to.

I open my mouth, ready to shoot that question at Min Ho again.

But there’s a knock at the door.

Min Ho and I both exchange looks, and I shrug. Standing up, walking over to the door. Hearing him stand too, but stay beside the couch. I open the door.

“Surprise” Hyun Joong beams at me, his gentlemanly smile spread across his face.

Omo.

“Hey” I grin in response, more out of politeness than actual joy to see him here.

Oh God, what am I going to do with Min Ho?

Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to see Hyun Joong. Just not right now…

“What are you doing here?” I ask, tilting my head to the side.

“I wanted to spend time with you” He brings out a bouquet of orchids from behind his back.

I’m stunned.

“Omo, Oppa…they’re beautiful” I gasp, as he hands me the flowers.

“You’re prettier, but I’m glad you like them” He laughs, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

We both stand there for a moment, when Hyun Joong breaks the silence.

“Well, can I come in?”

“Oh! Sorry, I wasn’t thinking…” I step aside to let him inside.

He walks in, and I close the door. When I turn around, Min Ho and Hyun Joong are staring at each other. Gazes hard, jaws locked. Shoulders square.

Crap! I really wasn’t thinking!

“Hyun Joong”

“Min Ho”

They both greet each other coldly, not even glancing my way. I quickly find a vase, fill it up with water, and put the orchids in it. Feeling the tension in the room rise.

“Ummm…Min ho and I were just watching Hana Yori Dango…do you want to join us?” I ask, trying to lighten up the mood.

“Sure” Hyun Joong smiles at me, walking over to the couch.

I follow, and Min Ho’s eyes flicker to me for a moment.

“I’m leaving”

“Huh?” I pop, stopping in my tracks, while Hyun Joong just sits down.

“I’m tired, so I’m going home” He says in a nonchalant tone.

“Oh okay” You mumble, as he brushes past you.

You turn, watching him reach for the door handle.

“Goodnight Dara” He whispers, only loud enough for me to hear, before vacating my apartment.

I slowly, return to the couch. Sitting beside Hyun Joong, resuming the drama.

“Are you okay?” He questions, noticing the disappointment etched in my eyes.

“Yeah” I fake a smile for him.

He holds my hand, giving it a light squeeze.

Guilt washes over me, as I squeeze back. A small pain, oozing in the pit of my stomach. Spreading like the flu, through my body. I try to brush it off, I try to ignore it, but it still is there.

Why do I feel this way?

I should be happy that you left. But, I’m not.

Why did you go?

Lee Min Ho’s POV

“Omo, Oppa…they’re beautiful” I mimic Dara, as I lay in bed staring at the ceiling.

My jealousy is driving me to insanity, as I continue to think about what those two might be doing now.

It was bad enough when he had to knock on the door, interrupting our time together. But he just had to give her flowers, and she just had to call him Oppa.

Why don’t you call me Oppa?

And then she let him in, invited him to watch the drama with us.

I feel myself tense, and groan in frustration.

Sandara Park, why did you do that?

When I told you how I felt about that kind of thing.

Why did you do it straight after I told you?

My phone goes off, and I nearly jump out of bed. I scramble out from under my bedding, crawling across the bed to my bedside table. I unlock my phone, to find a text.

‘Oppa, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said those things. Let me make it up to you, let me give you a good apology. – Yuri’

My grip on the phone tightens, as I stare at the message. Frowning, lips set in a hard line. Irritated. This not being the first text I’ve received from Yuri in the past few days.

Never again Yuri.

I will never want you, ever again.

I notice the time, before I set my phone back down and growl.

“That bastard of a friend better not be at your house anymore Dara”

I resume staring at the ceiling, and sigh. Thinking about what I’ve done in the past month with Dara, remembering the day she slapped me in front of everyone.

“I don’t think I could ever humiliate you like how you humiliated me now Dara”

“I don’t think I could let myself put you through that pain”

I grin, mentally scolding myself for becoming so soft.

The effect you have on me, is shocking me.

Never ceasing to amaze me.


 

I walk into Dara’s apartment at 9 in the morning, ready to ambush her.

“Yah!” I hear her yell.

Huh?

Her bedroom door opens, and my heart and jaw drop at the same time. Hitting the floor with a pang.

Hyun Joong walks out of the room, drying his hair with a towel. In yesterday’s clothes. His head turned to Dara who is following him, laughing. The pair both laughing, as they come out to the living room. Dara turns her head in my direction, and freezes. Face shocked, mouth in the shape of an ‘o’.

My so called friend, follows her gaze. The two, stuck to the ground where they are.

“Min Ho” She breathes.

No…

They couldn’t have possibly…

No…

She wouldn’t have…

I feel my hands curl into fists, my heart stinging. Body aching for some unknown reason, as the thoughts flash through my mind. The possibilities, bringing me pain.

“What are you doing here?” Hyun Joong sounds, a smirk playing on his lips.

My eyes widen, and my lips twitch.

Dara takes a step forward, walking over to me at a snail’s pace.

“Min Ho-” She starts, most likely knowing what is going through my head right now.

“Save it” I scoff, knowing her next words.

It hurts.

“Just save it Dara” I chuckle, bitterly.

She’s about to protest, but I’m already out the door. Storming down the stairs, not taking the elevator.

It hurts.

Images of what she did last night flash in my head, of her and Hyun Joong.

How could she?

Sandara Park’s POV

I wake up, to find my head leaning against a shoulder.

Min Ho?

“Hyun Joong?” I mumble, surprised.

The T.V is still on, as I sit up straight. Taking in the scene.

Hyun Joong is asleep, on the couch. Lights still on, though sunlight is pouring into the room.

I shake the sleeping guy next to me, until he wakes up.

“Morning” I laugh, when he finally opens his eyes.

“Dara?” He croaks.

“I think we fell asleep here on the couch last night”

He looks around, and laughs hoarsely.

“Yeah, I guess we did”

I frown, seeing him in his clothes from yesterday.

He probably feels gross.

I convince Hyun Joong to take a shower, and clean up the house while he does so.

I wonder if I’ll see Min Ho today…

He left so abruptly yesterday.

I grimace, shaking my head.

Why do I even care?

He’s such a handful!

I bite my lip.

But he can be so sweet and thoughtful.

“You have so many girly products” Hyun Joong teases, emerging from the bathroom door drying his hair.

“Is that a bad thing?” I giggle.

“Yes, you’re too girly” He continues to tease me, sticking his tongue out.

“Yah!”

He hastily walks to the door, and I chase after him. The two of us laughing crazily, as he opens the door. Hyun Joong’s eyes bright, warm. We enter the living room, and I tear my eyes away from him just for a second.

To be alarmed.

My feet are glued to the ground, as I stare at the person at the front door. My mouth agape, heart coming to a standstill.

 “Min Ho” I sound.

Min Ho’s eyes are wide, his lips parted. Eyes flickering between Hyun Joong and I.

Oh no…

His hands curl into fists, making me nervous.

“What are you doing here?” Hyun Joong speaks, but I don’t turn to him, my eyes unable to leave Min Ho’s.

Oh no…

Please don’t…

We didn’t…

Fear shoots down my spine, and desperately I make my way towards him. Not knowing why I feel the need to clear the air, to prove what he’s thinking wrong. To wipe that pained expression off his face, to watch the betrayal in his eyes fade away. Even though I don’t need to answer to him, I want to.

 “Min Ho-” I start.

“Save it” He cuts me off, words angry.

My tongue stops.

“Just save it Dara”

My heart constricts, and I raise a hand. Unfortunately, instead of hearing me out, he vanishes. Slamming the door on the way out.

"This body...is for my hands only"

"Arasso?"

“Oh my God” I whisper, staring at my door.


Writer's Notes:

OMOMO!
The comments you guys give me are really uplifting and make me almost break down in tears of utter happiness! Sorry if this seems over the top, but it's true!
I'm sorry for the awful sin I just committed in the story! It's hurting me too. I totally lied when I said TEEHEE in the last a/n.
If this chapter wasn't that good...well I was writing all day okay...and it drained me...and I found it hard to write...
I will update again soon-ish...
I need to update TBH when I wake up.
In the next chapter...well...I will leave that up to your imaginations ;D
Have you guys seen Jaejoong's Mine MV?! I nearly died from fangirling!
To those of you who are curious...I don't know about other LMH fics. I know they exist, but I haven't read them. I personally can't read stories with the same characters as mine, when I'm still writing it. I don't want to alter my character...
Comments are motivating and will result in a faster update! I love you all~

Lots of love,
xoxoxoxo,
HEARTACHES <3