뭐?!

Silly Bets

(a/n: not edited)

Sandara Park's POV

"How did you like the movie Dara?" Eli asks, as we walk out of the cinema.

"It was..." I really don't know what to say about it.

"Omo, she's blushing!" Key sounds, making me colour some more.

I try to hide my face, but it doesn't help me.

Wahh!!

The movie was so awkward to watch with 7 guys!

"I told you we should have watched something else, she obviously felt uncomfortable watching B.E.D" Kiseop whines.

"Sorry Dara, but someone over here kept on insisting on watching erted stuff" Min Ho says, wrapping an arm around me as we continue to walk.

"Yah! Don't single me and my dirty mind out!" Dongho hisses, making me laugh.

"See, now Dara is going to think I'm a ert!" Dongho rants on.

"You guys are too funny" I shake my head.

"Min Ho, remove your hands from Dara. I think that movie might have scarred her for life into believing that all men are disgusting" Kevin pops in between Min Ho and I.

"Fine" Min Ho pouts, releasing me and getting pushed aside as Kevin wriggles in between us.

Silly Choi Min Ho.

"Why do you get to be so close to Dara?" Eli teases.

"Because, Dara likes me the best. Right Dara?" Kevin beams at me brightly, using his aegyo powers.

"No my favourite is Onew" I bite my lip.

"What?!" They all snap.

"Because Onew shared his chicken with me at lunch" I giggle.

"Chicken!" Onew jumps up in triumph.

The others roll their eyes, making me laugh some more.

"See I told you my love for chicken would win over the hearts of girls!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You won Dara's stomach, not her heart. Pabo" Key flicks his forehead.

We get back to campus, the guys still bickering over every trivial thing.

We aren't in the same class for next period.

"Well, thanks guys. I had fun today" I smile, breaking off from the group.

"Awww...you have a different class from us now" They sigh.

"Yeah" I nod sadly.

"Well, we'll see you in a few hours at our next class" Min Ho waves, along with the rest of them, as we go to opposite sides of campus.

"Yep, see you" I smile, before skipping away.

That was fun.

Even though that movie was...

I shudder at the thought, and quicken my pace.

Lee Min Ho's POV

Sandara Park you are so freaking dead!

I can't believe I just sat through that movie, and didn't drag her away.

B.E.D was even worse than My P.S Partner. Any guy that watches that movie with a girl is bound to think of her in that way afterwards.

"Dara when we get home, I am going to punish you so bad" I mutter, slamming my hand down hard on the desk. The sound echoing through the empty classroom.

I'm waiting in her next class, which is vacant at the moment. Knowing that in a about 5 minutes the bell will ring, and she will be released from her other class.

What do I plan to do once she gets here and class starts?

I'm going to annoy her till she storms out.

"Dara was so cute today"

Cute? Whoever just said that is going to die.

"Yeah, I'm glad we got to spend time with her"

Oh, it's you guys? Well, you're definitely dead.

"She liked my chicken"

She liked your chicken? What is that code for? Did you and Dara do something?

I hear voices, before the door to the classroom swings open.

Revealing none other than SHI-kiss.

Their expressions are that of shocked puppets, as they stand at the door.

Cautiously, they enter. Grim faces, as I glare. Watching the 7 boys like a hawk, eyes piercing.

"What are you doing here?" One of fan boys finally breaks through the thick silence.

"Just hanging out, and you?" I nonchalantly reply, as they all lean against the chalk board.

"We have class here in a few minutes" Another speaks, unhappily.

They still wear those rings, blending in nicely with their clothes.

Unfortunately for them, I'm observant.

"This is where Dara's next class is" I yawn.

"How do you-" The shortest one starts.

"Dongho, just...shut up" One of the ones that is as tall as Choi Min Ho cuts him off.

"Yeah, we know this is her next class. We attend this class all together" A taller, blonde guy speaks.

"Really?" I retort dryly.

"It's been a while Choi Min Ho?" I turn to him, ignoring the others now.

"Lee Min Ho" He stiffly nods.

I chuckle, running a hand through my hair.

"You all were with Dara today huh?"

"Yeah...what about it?" Min Ho asks.

"You should all stay away from Dara" I stand, walking towards them.

"Why?" They all glower.

"Because...it causes problems for her" I shrug, getting closer.

"What kind of problems?" Min Ho's tone becomes concerned.

"Problems" I vaguely answer.

"Why are you always with Dara?" A guy wearing a t-shirt with a piece of fried chicken snaps.

Are you in love with chicken or something?

"Because we feel like it" I sit on the lecturers desk.

"We feel like it?"

"Yeah, Dara and I like to hang out" I smirk, watching their annoyed eyes.

"Last time I heard, Dara hated you and wished for you to die at the hands of the devil himself" The little one named Dongho sniggers.

The chicken lover chortles at that, high fiving the midgit.

"Shut up Chicken Boy" I growl.

Yeah, she says she hates me.

"You aren't even in this class Lee Min Ho, you should leave" A tall, pretty boy adds in.

"Don't tell me what to do commoner" I grin.

"Lee Min Ho, that's going to far-" Min Ho starts.

"Delivery boy stay out of this, you're the least hated by me out of SHI-kiss" I speak calmly.

"Just leave Lee Min Ho" He puts a hand on my shoulder, looking at me hopefully.

"Only when you all say you'll leave Dara alone"

"Why do we have to leave her alone, you should stay the hell away from her you rich bast-" Blondy is cut off by my fist, meeting his face.

"Did I say you can speak Barbie?" I spit, before recieving a blow from Min Ho.

"Leave now!" He shouts.

Instead I punch him in the stomach, and before I know it Min Ho and I are pushing, shoving, hitting and kicking each other. The others standing back, and chanting 'SHI-kiss'.

"I told you to stay out of this Delivery Boy" I groan, shoving him away from me.

"And I told you to leave" He retorts, bringing his fist back to punch me again.

"Stop!" A shriek cuts through our fight.

We all turn to the door, to find Dara standing there. Her backpack down on the ground, as she slams the door shut. I immediately lower my hands, but Min Ho still has one hand on my shoulder. Panting, staring at me angrily.

"Min Ho, let him go" She walks over to us, panic in her eyes.

"But Dara-"

"Let Min Ho go now" She snaps at her friend, making him obey reluctantly.

Her eyes dart between us, back and forth. Then going to the others behind us, who have lowered their heads.

"What is going on here?" She sighs.

No answer.

We're quarelling.

"Why are you guys fighting?"

No answer.

We're fighting because of you.

"We have to sort this out before the rest of the class arrive. Basically we have a 5 minute time frame" She mumbles, pursing her lips together.

Min Ho and I take turns explaining the story, from our different point of views. By the time it's over, she looks furious.

"You just had to go looking for trouble!" She storms up to me, yelling at me.

I don't know why, but she only infuriates me by doing this. Causing me to loose control.

"Don't get mad at me! Your fan club is also at fault!" I shout, gesturing to them.

She blinks a few times, and all guys' jaws drop including my own.

Oh crap, I spilt the beans.

"What?" She clucks.

"Oh " Chicken Boy hisses.

"What?" She repeats herself.

"Well...you kind of have a fan club..." I trail off, while the guys all look petrified.

"Me? A fan club?"

"Called SHI-kiss" I add.

"Fan club. SHI-kiss" She mumbles over and over again to herself.

"Are you high or something?" She slaps the side of my arm.

"No, just ask your fan club boys here"

She turns to them.

"Please tell me he's joking" She laughs, hesterically.

"Well...ummm...Dara...he...kind of is telling...the truth..." One of them says in a broken sentence.

She stares blankly at them, wide eyes.

"You guys are crazy" She comments.

"I'm a normal person, there is no reason for a fan club"

"Actually-" I protest.

"Shut up jerk" She snaps.

I keep quiet.

"You guys...seriously...are insane" She whispers.

"Dara...we can explain..." Min Ho sounds.

"You guys are my friends. I don't want a fan club" She runs a hand through her hair, tired.

"SHI-kiss has been around for a while now..." Someone murmurs.

"Those rings on their left hands, are from your fan club" I pop.

"Really? I thought that was some cool fashion trend that guys had started...wait! Don't distract me!" She scolds me again.

"I'm not distracting you, I'm informing you"

"Do I look like I care?"

"What's your problem?"

"W-what's my problem? You're my problem! Always starting trouble and like this!" She returns to hating me.

"Well I wouldn't start trouble if you didn't do stuff that you shouldn't do!"

"You can't tell me what to do!"

"You wanna bet?!"

She begins pounding against my chest, saying that I'm so stupid, that I'm such a jerk.

It hurts, to see her so upset because of me.

But I know that if I hug her right now, she'll reject me.

Damn it Dara.

"Say goodbye to SHI-kiss, we're going home" I sigh, scooping her up bridal style.

"Yah! Put me down, I have one last class!" She squirms, while I pick up her backpack

"I don't care Dara" I mutter, before pressing my lips against hers.

She automatically responds, kissing me back. Until I smirk, happy that she's like this. She pulls away gasping, while all of SHI-kiss are gawking at us.

"D-d-did that just happen?" Min Ho stutters.

That's right, she's mine.

"Bye SHI-kiss!" I sing song, running with Dara in my arms.

"You're so sly" She whispers.


"I hate you!" She shouts, as we fight again, this time in her apartment.

"Yeah, well you know what? I don't ing buy it this time Sandara Park!" I exclaim.

"Why do you always act like this?" She flops down on the couch, exhausted.

I walk over to her, climbing onto the couch that she's lying on. My hands at either side of her head. Me, hovering over her.

"Why Min Ho?" She whimpers, her eyes closed.

Aish...this girl is going to be the end of me.

"I don't like seeing you with other guys"

She opens her eyes, slowly. Expectantly.

"Because I want you all to myself"

My heart is racing.

She gulps down.

"I'm jealous Dara" I rest my forehead against hers.

She does something unexpected, and kisses me. Her lips soft, against mine. Short and sweet.

"You're a crazy, stupid, impulsive jerk" She says against my lips.

"Yeah, I am" I nuzzle my nose against hers.

"But don't think that kissing me makes up for anything"

"Huh?" Her tone coming out confused.

"You're still getting punished"

"Uh-oh"

"Yes, uh-oh" I chuckle, kissing her again.

This feels right.

And you can't deny it Dara.

Not even for a moment.

I on her bottom lip, slipping my tongue inside her cavern.

Tongues twirling, tangled.

When we come up for air, I can't help but ask.

"This isn't really a punishment for you is it?"

"Shut up" She kisses me again, her arms around my neck.

You and I together like this...

This is how it should be...

I her shirt and unclap her bra, ridding her of both.

"What the he-ell?" She moans, as I take one of her nubs into my mouth.

hard, twiddling the other with my fingers.

"" She hisses, when I bite down on it. Her fingers in my hair.

I give the same treatment to her other one, earning beautiful sounds from . Her hard, erect s, left abused by me as I release them with a pop.

I engage her in one last passionate kiss, before pulling away.

"You're a nappeun yeoja" I breathe.

"And you're a gaesaekki" She giggles.

"Go and shower now, time to get ready for bed" I stand up, tearing myself away from the beautiful girl in front of me.

"Okay. Will...you be here when I get back?" She asks, uncertain.

"Yeah...I will. I'm just going to pick up dinner" I answer, as she covers herself blushing furiously.

"Okay" She mumbles, walking to the bedroom.

I quickly wrap my arms around her from behind, back hugging her. She sharply breathes in, startled.

"This body...is for my hands only" I peck her shoulder.

"Arasso?"

"I'm not yours pabo" She turns around, pushing me away.

Silly girl.

I shake my head, and leave.

You won't let anyone touch you, I don't need to tell you.

I know that much.

My Dara,

She's mine.


Writer's Notes:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
I liked the end of this chapter~
To be honest I like all moments where I get to write erted stuff ^o^
I such a weirdo xD
I'm so biased in this fic, it's not even funny.
In the next chapter...well let's just say...TEEHEE!
Remember to comment, subscribe, upvote and continue to read!

Lots of love,
xoxoxo,
HEARTACHES <3