Adult Sleepover

A Sick Game Called 'Love'

 

AN: You guys are almost caught up now! 3 more chapters after this one and then I won’t have any more left to keep you at bay while I write. OTL I can’t come up with anything to torment all of our babies, maybe…maybe I’ll be nice…IDK eottoke…

 

Adult Sleepover

 

After dinner was over, Hyoyeon volunteered to take the Seo family back to their home. The four quickly entered the car and drove off at a reasonable speed.

 

Mr. Seo noticed that his daughter’s fingers were laced with Hyoyeon’s over the middle compartment. A smile grew on his face and he sat back in his seat and looked to the sky, we’re all happy honey, I know that’s what you would have wanted.

 

The car ride was silent, Changhyun had passed out when his back hit the seat. When they had arrived at the Seo residence, Mr. Seo instructed the two girls to take their time. He left carrying a still sleeping Changhyun and closed the door behind him.

 

The two girls sat there for a few moments just staring at each other with their hands still held over the middle.

 

“Can I walk you to your door?”

“Will you walk me to my door?”

 

Hyoyeon had a cheeky grin on her face while Seohyun blushed a deep red.

 

“It would be an honor to you to your door Ms. Seo.” Hyoyeon said with as sophisticated of a tone as she could. Seohyun continued to blush and let out a soft whimper at the loss of contact between her and Hyoyeon as the shorter girl got out of the door.

 

Hyoyeon ran to the other side of the car before Seohyun could open the door. The athlete opened the door for Seohyun and stuck out her hand to help her out of the vehicle. Seohyun gladly took the hand and didn’t let go as they walked to her door.

 

The pair stopped on the doorstep and Seohyun turned to face Hyoyeon, there were tears in her eyes. Hyoyeon’s other hand immediately went to cup the taller girl’s face and she wiped the tears away with her thumb.

 

“Don’t cry, please don’t.” Hyoyeon pleaded. This made Seohyun cry more.

 

“These are happy tears Hyo,” Seohyun leaned down and pressed her forehead against Hyoyeon’s, “I haven’t been this happy in three years. Thank you.”

 

Hyoyeon pulled away in order to stop herself from leaning just a little bit more to capture the inviting lips, she didn’t want to take advantage of the situation. She slid the hand that was on Seohyun’s face, around her neck and dropped the hand she was holding to slide it along the taller girl’s waist. Seohyun angled her arms to wrap around Hyoyeon’s back and neck, squeezing her tightly causing the shorter girl to wince.

 

Seohyun immediately pulled away and trailing her fingers along the shorter girl’s ribs to check for damage. It was frivolous considering there was no way to check the ribs with clothing involved. Realizing this, Seohyun quickly removed Hyoyeon’s jacket causing the shorter girl to look at her with a confused and slightly flirtatious grin. Her grin dropped when Seohyun dropped to her knees right in front of Hyoyeon.

 

To any onlookers this would seem like something made for the bedroom and not the front door of someone’s house. Hyoyeon turned bright red and swatted Seohyun’s hands away from her waist. “W-what do you think you’re doing?!”

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes and tried to raise up Hyoyeon’s shirt only to get her hands swatted away again. “Stay still or I will make you stay still.” Hyoyeon gulped at the ferocity in the threat. She mumbled a ‘yes ma’am’ before allowing Seohyun to lift her shirt to make her ribs visible, and indirectly her bra as well. Seohyun seemed to be unaffected by Hyoyeon’s current state of almost undress, she was too focused on being Nurse Seohyun.

 

Since she was so focused on her duties she didn’t notice how Hyoyeon’s abs tensed revealing rock hard muscles. Her blood pressure had risen and her heart rate was erratic making her breathe heavily in order to get enough oxygen to the rest of her body. The heavy breaths were causing her to wince because of the pressure on her ribs.

 

Seohyun rested her hand on the shorter girl’s stomach, pausing momentarily to study the muscles underneath her fingertips. Heat surged through both girls’ bodies and Seohyun swallowed the build up of saliva in , not sure where it came from. Hyoyeon’s breathing became more erratic as the taller girl’s other hand trailed up her side and stopped at her sprained ribs, lightly running her fingers along the bruised bones.

 

Hyoyeon couldn’t handle the tension that had built up in her body and she backed away from Seohyun and lowered her shirt. “Can’t do this right now, I have no idea how you are unfazed by what you were just doing because I was about to have a freaking heart attack!”

 

Hyoyeon started walking back to her car, leaving her jacket behind on Seohyun’s shoulder. The taller girl noticed this and called after the flustered shorter girl. “Hyo wait! I wasn’t done fondling you! Wait! No! I meant examining you!”

 

Hyoyeon tripped over air when she heard Seohyun speak, landing on her stomach and hitting her ribs as well. She whimpered in pain and Seohyun was at her side immediately. Seohyun gently turned Hyoyeon onto her back and found Hyoyeon with a bloody nose and clutching her sprained ribs. Seohyun wrapped the girl’s other arm around her shoulders and helped lift her up, taking her back to the front door and stopping in order to open it.

 

Seohyun sat Hyoyeon down in a chair in the small dining room and entered the kitchen to get tissue and a bag of ice. The pain in her side made Hyoyeon a little loopy.

 

“Seobaby~ you don’t need to use ‘examining’ me as an excuse to fondle me. You can fondle me whenever you want to. You can start right now, my abs are waiting~” Hyoyeon spoke towards the kitchen, she knew Seohyun had heard her because she heard several things crash to the ground.

 

Seohyun emerged with an exasperated expression but it was lost behind the redness on her face. When she was close enough, Hyoyeon hooked her fingers into Seohyun’s belt loops and pulled her closer. Hyoyeon was about to lean forward and attach her lips to the taller girl’s neck, but she was stopped by the freezing cold sensation on her ribs. She gasped and Seohyun began wiping away the blood on Hyoyeon’s face (there wasn’t too much), holding the bag of ice against the girl’s ribs.

 

Free of blood, Seohyun allowed Hyoyeon to rest her head in the crook of her neck and pulled their bodies closer together. “God Seobaby you feel so good.” Hyoyeon moaned against Seohyun’s throat.

 

Seohyun tried to focus on keeping the bag of ice firmly against the sprained ribs, it was becoming more difficult as the shorter girl started to hum against . The humming evolved into singing:

 

“Naughty for you my heart
Do you hear, I need you, I love you
Take me quickly
Do you hear, I need you, I love you-,”

 

Hyoyeon was stopped from singing by soft lips being pressed against her own, at first she sat there wide-eyed at the new sensation coursing through body. After a few seconds she responded to the kiss by pulling the taller girl’s body closer to her own and adding slight pressure to the kiss.

 

The shorter girl stood up slowly, making sure their lips never parted, and gently pressed Seohyun into the table. The tall girl emitted a gasp which gave Hyoyeon permission to enter her tongue into the girl’s mouth. The feeling was foreign to Seohyun but she learned quickly and on the shorter girl’s tongue.

 

“When I said take your time, I meant on the porch, not the table.” Both girls yelped in surprise and separated almost immediately. Both beet red at being caught making out on the dining room table.

 

Hyoyeon was at a 90 degree bow. “I am so sorry sir, I couldn’t control myself and I got carried away.”

 

Seohyun was just stammering out random syllables. She was still sitting on the table where she recently had Hyoyeon between her legs. The thought caused her to bite her lip to suppress the moan that was rising in as she looked at the blonde girl bent over. She was becoming a .

 

“I will leave immediately, I apologize profusely.” Hyoyeon was still bowing.

 

Seohyun bolted into action and grabbed Hyoyeon’s hand. “You aren’t leaving. I’m not letting you drive in pain.”

 

Mr. Seo just looked on amused, he wasn’t mad that he caught his only daughter making out with someone on his dining room table. He was just, surprised, it was the first time it had ever happened and he had no idea how to react.

 

“I’m just gonna go to sleep, keep it PG.” He turned around and walked back into his room.

 

Both girls just stood there in an awkward silence. Seohyun felt the cold seeping from the bag of ice next to her hand. She grabbed the ice and pulled Hyoyeon into her, placing the ice on Hyoyeon’s side.

 

“You should call Taeyeon and tell her you aren’t coming home.” Seohyun breathed into Hyoyeon’s ear.

 

Hyoyeon struggled to form words. “Don’t need to. Yuri will be my replacement.”

 

Seohyun remembered that the tan girl was in Hyoyeon’s bed right now and how it made her jealous that she wasn’t the one sharing a bed with the blonde girl. “You know I was jealous that she got to sleep in the same bed as you.”

 

Hyoyeon backed away from Seohyun, holding onto the bag of ice that was keeping her grounded. “I will go sleep on the couch.”

 

Hyoyeon left for the living room with Seohyun hot on her heels. She plopped onto the three seat couch and immediately regretted doing so as pain shot up her side. She still wasn’t used to sleeping with sprained ribs.

 

Seohyun gave her a stern look. “In my bed. Now.” No one would believe her when she said that Seohyun was the dominant one.

 

Hyoyeon gave another ‘yes ma’am’ before doing what she was told. She entered the room and the scent of sweet potatoes was much stronger in here than anywhere in the house she had been before, it was calming in a way.  

 

“Clothes off.” Seohyun blushed as she said it, but Hyoyeon obeyed. The taller girl averted her gaze and busied herself by getting something for the Kim to sleep in. When she turned back, her breath caught in and she nearly choked on air.

 

In front of her was Hyoyeon, clad in only a sports bra and underwear with her back facing Seohyun. Sensing that eyes were on her, Hyoyeon tilted her head around to look at the girl innocently, the taller girl hadn’t noticed.

 

“Is there something wrong?” Hyoyeon asked as innocently as possible.

 

Seohyun’s head immediately whipped up to look into amused orbs, she blushed furiously and stammered looking away and handing the t-shirt and shorts to Hyoyeon. The shorter girl put on the clothes and sat down on the bed, looking up at Seohyun expectantly.

 

“It’s only fair that I get to watch.” Hyoyeon said as though it made perfect sense, she received a flick on the forehead. “Ow! It’s not nice to injure the injured further.”

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes and kissed the sitting girl’s forehead. “There, all better. Now turn around and don’t look.”

 

Hyoyeon laid down on her uninjured side facing the wall opposite of Seohyun, her face getting redder as she could hear fabric falling to the floor. After the rustling of more fabric, the light in the room was turned off.

 

“Move forward.” Hyoyeon did as she was told and yelped when she felt a soft, warm body press into her own. An arm draped around her waist, keeping her secure. A kiss was placed on the back of her head. “Go to sleep. Goodnight Hyo.”

 

Hyoyeon nuzzled up into her bed companion. “Goodnight Seobaby.”

 

**

 

Outside of the house was a parked car on the opposite side of the street. A man sat in that car, watching the events of the night play out. He waited for Hyoyeon to leave the house, but she never did.

 

He took out his phone and dialed a familiar number.

 

Hello?”

 

“We need to move our plans ahead of schedule, they’re already getting closer together.”

 

“Meet me at the usual place after work.”

 

The call ended and the man started his car, he drove off into the night with a scowl firmly put on his face.

 

 

 

AN: I leave you all with a parting gift for making it this far...

 

Because I really don't understand what Hyo is doing there...my mind immediately assumes she's taking off Seobaby's jacket but I could be wrong...who knows.