Swigitty Swag What's in The Bag?

A Sick Game Called 'Love'

“Choi Sulli! You have some explaining to do!” Krystal shouted at the agent who was having her torso being wrapped in bandages. The nurse, not Lizzy, glared at her for interrupting her work.

 

“Who are you and do you have clearance to be in here?” The nurse narrowed her eyes, looking for a visitor’s pass on the detective but found a patient wristband on her instead.

 

“She’s fine, she’s taking me home after we’re done here.” Sulli reassured the nurse, urging her to finish with the wrapping.

 

“So this whole time, you’ve been getting mad at me for leaving when I have police work to do but you knew it was police work?” Krystal had her arms crossed as she watched the nurse work on her girlfriend.

 

“Yes.” The agent winced as the bandages were wrapped a little too tightly.

 

Krystal was flustered, words failing her. “Well, you, me, you, gah! You’re lucky I like you!”

 

“I love you, too.” Sulli smiled at her girlfriend, hissing from the shooting pain in her ribs.

 

“We’ll send you home with some morphine.” The nurse explained, making sure the bandages were just right.

 

“Good, because I’m not dealing with your whiny if I’m supposed to be taking care of you.” Krystal smiled back, thankful that the ability to communicate had returned to her.

 

“That should do it, and you already signed your papers and the morphine is in that bottle on the table, a nurse will be at the address you listed sometime tomorrow to check how things are going.” The nurse took her leave after that, allowing the two to pack up and leave quickly. They both wanted out of that hospital, but Krystal couldn’t help but worry for her sister, she had heard what had happened to Tiffany.

 

**

 

Yoona took many deep breaths before knocking on the door to her father’s office. She entered when she heard a muffled ‘enter’, locking the door behind her.

 

“F-father?” She approached his desk, hands fidgeting at her sides.

 

“Yes, dear? What is it?” The man looked up from his paperwork to see his upset daughter.

 

“S-Sunghee is dead.” He was on his feet in an instant, getting around his desk in time to catch the woman before she collapsed to the floor.

 

“How did this happen?” He her hair, calming her down. Though he never knew his first born daughter, he always made sure to provide for her and her mother, an unorthodox bond.

 

“She-she was taken by her fiancé and Yuri’s squad went to rescue her,” she paused to let out a few sobs that shook her frame, “Her bodyguard went in to find her and they never made it out before the building exploded.”

 

Yoona allowed herself to break in his arms, something the pair rarely shared. She would always go to her mother, but her mother was in a much worse condition than before, not even allowed visitors. She had other intentions for this meeting though, the businesswoman inside of her allowed her to reel in her grief in her favor.

 

“T-there’s something else,” She trailed off, waiting for him to bite.

 

“What is it baby deer?” He dabbed at her tears with his thumbs.

 

“I-I don’t want to marry Nickhun. I-I want to marry Yuri.” He let out a deep sigh upon hearing those words.

 

“What is so terrible about Nickhun? Maybe then I’ll consider it.” Yoona was surprised he didn’t oppose immediately.

 

“He has a boyfriend, Yoseob, down on the fourth floor.” He stared off into space for a moment, rubbing his chin.

 

“Well then, I suppose that’s not happening then. Have the good Sergeant over for dinner sometime soon and we’ll talk. Is there anything else?” Her tears had subsided, but the pain was still there.

 

“I’ll need a new assistant, it’s all over dad. The bad guys are gone so I’ll need a real assistant.” She felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket, alerting her of a phone call.

 

Taehyun gave her one last hug before allowing her to take the call, he set about searching his desk for the stack of applicants for an assistant position.

 

Yoona frowned while answering, not recognizing the phone number, “Hello?”

 

Yoona? Is this the right number?”

 

“S-Sunghee?” The man looked up from his desk, eyes wide, “Y-You’re alive?!”

 

“Yes, I’m fine. Only a few cuts and bruises.”

 

“Oh thank god, I thought you died in the explosion.” Yoona cried, though this time they were tears of joy.

 

Explosion? Gyul and I were taken to a different location. Was anyone hurt?”

“Sungja give me the phone. Hello, Yoona, what happened to my team?”

 

“Everyone’s alive, except for Luna, she never made it out.”

 

Luna’s fine, she’s here with us.”

 

“Where exactly is ‘here’?” Taehyun was by his daughter’s side, listening to the phone call.

 

Boa’s, I mean the mayor’s house.”

 

“Father and I will be right there.” Yoona hung up, quickly shooting a text to Yuri letting her know that Gyuri, Sunghee and Luna were all okay.

 

**

 

Victoria banged on the door to the mayor’s house, knowing her girlfriend was there. To her surprise, her girlfriend was the one to answer the door, staring at her with wide eyes, unsure of what to do.

 

“Luna I-” She was cut off by the smaller woman’s arms around her waist, pulling her inside.

 

“He’s dead, right?” Luna’s voice was surprisingly cold, taking Victoria by surprise.

 

Victoria was silent, tears forming in her eyes at the thought of her now deceased father and what he had been doing behind closed doors for all of those years. “She’s my aunt. She handed me to him and she has the gall to come here and say it was to protect me.”

 

“I-I don’t care. All that matters to me is that we’re both here now and we’re both okay. I had to see my father die, I know now that he did terrible things but that doesn’t mean he isn’t my father.” Victoria quickly apologized after snapping, the emotions invaded her thoughts.

 

“No, don’t apologize. I-I’m sorry. I know he was your father and I didn’t know how I never noticed. You two have the same eyes. What’s important is we’re both safe.” Luna wrapped her arms around Victoria’s waist, burying her head into the taller’s neck.

 

The older woman had a hard time coming up with a proper response, Luna hadn’t moved an inch. She assumed that she was waiting for a response, but she heard a light snore. She leaned back only for Luna to follow after her. A smile found its way to Victoria’s lips, kissing the detective’s forehead only for her to nuzzle closer.

 

She positioned herself to drag the shorter up the stairs and to her room. She passed by Gyuri on her way, feeling the odd vibes that radiated off of the captain. She set Luna down on the bed mumbling something about deadweight and then climbed next to her on the bed.

 

She fell asleep after watching the younger sleep for what seemed like an eternity.

 

**

 

After Sunghee had called her sister, Gyuri claimed the phone and called her own sister.

 

Yes, hello?”

 

“Park Sunyoung what did I say about opening the door?” Gyuri received a light slap on the arm.

 

They broke the door down! I didn’t open anything.”

 

Gyuri pinched the bridge of her nose, ignoring the constant pushing from her side. “I’m glad you’re okay, is Jiyeon alright?”

 

She hit her head again which reminds me I’m very mad at you for letting her go.”

 

“Is she there with you? Hand her the phone.” Gyuri waited for Jiyeon to speak before leaving the room, a pointed glare at Sunghee telling her not to follow her.

 

Captain?”

 

“I let Siwon go so you and I could both handle him.” Gyuri eyed Victoria who had walked by her, dragging an asleep Luna.

 

Get him, I won’t be up and about again for a long time. Minnie made me promise not to leave again. So captain, get him.”

 

“Get well soon, sergeant.” Gyuri ended the call and returned to the room Sunghee was in.

 

“Gyul? Is everything okay?” Sunghee sat up, noticing the murderous look on her girlfriend’s features.

 

Gyuri’s expression changed, a soft smile played on her lips as she bent down to kiss the younger, gently pushing her back down onto the bed. “I have to go do something. Stay here and rest.”

 

“Don’t hurt yourself, be safe.” Sunghee smiled back at her, snuggling into bed.

 

Gyuri left, stalking down the hallway towards Boa’s room, hearing the two siblings argue from far away. She opened the door, eyes finding Ana. “Where do you hide your ? I need to borrow something.”

 

Ana, knowing the look on the captain’s face, turned to Boa, “I’ll be right back,” and left the room. Gyuri followed her down hallways to a secluded room that Gyuri had never noticed before.

 

The assassin opened the door, allowing Gyuri to step inside. “Take what you want.”

 

Gyuri was in awe, Tiffany’s arsenal wasn’t even half the size of Ana’s, her face contorted in confusion when she saw a spatula on the wall along with various ropes, little . She grabbed a shotgun off of the wall and loaded it with a single shell.

 

“I have unfinished business with Choi.” The captain said, then she was gone, a gust of wind blew Ana’s hair into her face. She rolled her eyes and returned to Boa’s room.

 

**

 

Boa paced back and forth, waiting for the other woman to return. She huffed in frustration and hopped on her bed, arms crossed and a pout on her lips.

 

The door opened and then closed, Ana resting her forehead on the door. “Can you please not do that?”

 

“Do what?” Boa continued pouting, on the inside she had a devious smile. She hopped off of the bed to open the door, Ana coming crashing into her.

 

Ana took one look at Boa to see that she was still pouting, she dove head first onto the bed, burying her face between the pillows. Despite her better judgment, Boa’s hand met with the woman’s covered . There was a yelp followed by Ana rolling onto her back, she reached up and pulled Boa down on top of her. “Not the .”

 

“Why not?” Boa pouted, oblivious to their close proximity. “Besides, you have some explaining to do still.”

 

“If you don’t pout then I’ll answer whatever you want.” Ana closed her eyes to avoid the movement of muscles, enjoying the warmth of the body on top of her.

 

“So, you’re like a double agent?” Boa continued to pout, despite being told not to, enjoying the power she had over the trained killer.

 

“I have been for about ten years. He never suspected anything until recently, he threatened both you and Sunyoung and I knew it was time to finish all of this. Until I found you, I forgot what I was supposed to be doing and let him use me for his criminal behavior.” Ana spoke to the darkness, knowing full well that Boa was still pouting.

 

“Well, I forgive you. Sunyoung will take some time but she’ll understand.” Boa gave the woman a light peck before burying her head in her neck, pouting against the skin.

 

Ana shuddered, smiling at the feeling of the pout against her neck. “Everything is over now, we’re all okay.”

 

**

 

Gyuri backtracked her way to the compound, finding it from the man’s horrid stench. She broke down every door in an effort to find the man.

 

She couldn’t find any sign of life.

 

Choi Siwon had fled.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AN: We made it to the end huzzah, epilogue is next and then SEQUEL with all the couples' babies and all I gotta say is poor hara mang