Trust Me, I'm A Doctor

A Sick Game Called 'Love'

 

AN: I am not a doctor, I just watch a lot of Greys Anatomy lol. So this chapter we have more HyoHyun, YoonYul that I shall soon destroy muahahahahaha, and mentions of JeTi and JungLi. I know i'm evil but it is necessary, because there wouldn't be a story here if i was nice to all of the characters. I'll let you know now the only safe couple is JungLi, everyone else is going to have huge problems...anyways on with the show~

 

 

Trust Me, I’m A Doctor

 

Krystal and Jessica entered the hospital at the same time. “This better be good!” They both shouted in unison. They turned to each other and gave the other a knowing look.

 

“Tiffany was a .”

“Sulli is mad at me.”

 

They looked at each other agreeing that they’d talk about it later, then turned their attention back to the waiting room. They both sauntered up to the counter that Taeyeon and JeA were at trying to find information on Hyoyeon.

 

They parted the two sisters apart and flung both of their badges onto the glass covering. “Where is Kim Hyoyeon?” They said in unison again. The clerk on the other side gulped seeing the two badges.

 

She began typing furiously trying to find where Hyoyeon was. After about a minute the clerk spoke in a barely audible voice, “She’s in ICU right now, visitors are allowed. How many passes do you need?”

 

Jessica turned around and did a head count. “Six.”

 

The clerk rapidly wrote the six passes and directed them on how to find Hyoyeon. Jessica and Krystal turned and handed out the passes to everyone before putting their badges back into their pockets.

 

Yuri pulled Seohyun up from the chairs, the girl was still a sobbing mess but she could still walk on her own.

 

The six girls all walked off in the direction of Hyoyeon’s room garnering glances from all of the staff members. The staff had no idea why there was a fashion shoot in their hospital, they were clueless as to why six beautiful girls were strutting down the hospital corridors.

 

Yuri froze when she saw a familiar face come out of one of the rooms. “Go on without me.”

 

The five continued down another hallway leaving Yuri alone like a deer in headlights when her boss saw her and shot her a death glare. Clearly Yoona did not want to be seen coming out of the room.

 

The younger girl grabbed Yuri’s wrist and dragged her into an empty on-call room.

 

“What are you doing here Kwon Yuri?!” Yoona threw Yuri into one of the chairs and waited impatiently for a response.

 

Yuri was in no mood to be flirtatious which threw Yoona off. “My best friend is in the ICU right now and I was on my way to go see her when I saw you come out of some room and then you dragged me in here. Are we done?” Yuri stood up and tried to go past Yoona, but was stopped by an arm around her waist.

 

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have dragged you into here. I just didn’t want you to know I was here. My dad banned me from coming to visit my mother ever since she got sick. But I see her anyways. Please don’t tell him, he doesn’t want me to get distracted from my eventual succession to the President of the company.” Yoona pleaded with Yuri to not tell her father. Yuri had never seen her boss so distressed.

 

“You know I never knew who you were coming to see until you just told me,” Yuri whispered the next part, “I would never betray your trust.”

 

Yoona gave her older employee a sad smile. Yuri knew she had just lied to Yoona, and it felt horrible. She was betraying her trust by working for her and being best friends with her enemy.

 

“Thank you.” Yoona said before cupping both of Yuri’s cheeks and pulling her in for a soft kiss.

 

Yuri had to will herself to pull away when Yoona tried to deepen the kiss. “I’m sorry, I can’t.”

 

With that, Yuri left Yoona alone in the on-call room. Her lips were still tingling from the contact that Yoona had been denying herself since she met Yuri.

 

**

 

Yuri had quickly caught up to the group before they entered the room. They had apparently been waiting for her to explain what had happened.

 

“Well Hyo, being her teaching self, gave Seohyun her compy* bat because she was hitting with one of our tin cans that Yonghwa had given her for their date at the cages. Hyo stepped back to let Seohyun swing and she got hit on her left cheek knocking her out instantly.”

 

(*composite bat, made from some weird stuff that makes it easier to hit and the ball goes farther and makes a prettyful noise. It’s like clonk instead of tinggggggg)

 

As Yuri told the story, Seohyun’s gaze slowly trailed to the floor. Her guilt was becoming too much for her to handle. They entered the room with Seohyun still looking at the floor.

 

Hyoyeon was awake and saw the six girls enter. She was happy to see them until her eyes landed on Seohyun. Her expression turned to one of sadness, she didn’t like seeing that the girl blamed herself for what happened. Hyoyeon didn’t blame her, she blamed Yonghwa for giving her a tin can to hit with.

 

The doctor was still in the room looking at the X-rays of Hyoyeon’s head. He turned around when he noticed that there were other occupants who he assumed were family members. He began to speak before Hyoyeon could console Seohyun.

 

“Well there appears to be a minor crack on the metal plate inside of your cheek. We can fix it today in about an hour or so.” The doctor took a pause and was about to speak when Seohyun ran over to Hyoyeon and hugged the life out her.

 

“I am so sorry this is all my fault, please forgive me. I don’t know how it happened, but I’ll never pick up a softball bat for as long as I live.” Seohyun pleaded to a stunned Hyoyeon.

 

The softball player hugged Seohyun back and kissed the top of her head. “It’s not your fault. I didn’t expect you to follow through with your swing, so it’s really my fault.”

 

The doctor coughed to draw the attention back to himself. “Ms. Kim, your girlfriend can wait. There is something else that bothered me in your charts.”

 

Seohyun detached herself from Hyoyeon, her face beet red as she backed away from the bed unconsciously holding onto Hyoyeon’s hand. A grin escaped Hyoyeon’s features as she heard the doctor refer to the two as lovers.

 

“Ms. Kim, how long have you known about your sprained ribs?” He gave Hyoyeon a stern look and was about to continue before he was interrupted again by the entire room occupants.

 

“Kim Hyoyeon what were you thinking? Oh wait you don’t!”

“Hyo why didn’t you tell me?!”

“Boss, you sure are dumb sometimes.”

“Oh my god, boss! Why do you have to make my job harder all of the time?”

“Hyo! Is it because I wake you up at 4 in the morning all of the time?”

 

Seohyun looked down at the shorter girl with a tear in her eye. “Why did you push yourself so hard?”

 

Hyoyeon looked away from the girls, her focus on the doctor. “A few days.” She was met with a loud outcry from her oldest sister and her best friend. “In my defense, I thought they were just swollen.”

 

The doctor sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. “Well, they aren’t broken, you just need to rest your body. No strenuous activity for the next few weeks. Now about your cheek, would you like to get the surgery done today?”

 

JeA answered for her. “As soon as possible is preferable.”

 

The doctor clapped his hands together. “Great, I’ll go get the nurse to start your pre-surgery IV. If we could have visitors one at a time right now, that would be great.”

 

He left and was followed by Jessica and Krystal who stood outside of the door leaning on both sides. Taeyeon left before rustling her sister’s hair. JeA walked over to Hyoyeon and kissed her on the forehead. “I’m sorry for being a y sister all of the time.”

 

Then she left for the waiting room with Taeyeon. Seohyun lifted up the hand that she had been holding and kissed her knuckles before setting the hand gently on the bed and walking out of the room, stopping in the doorway to give Hyoyeon a loving glance.

 

Yuri stepped up to Hyoyeon’s side and sat in a chair. “Why didn’t you tell me?” She asked with tears in her eyes, her day so far .

 

Hyoyeon looked her best friend in the eyes. “I don’t know…I really don’t. Something else is wrong with you. Tell me.”

 

Yuri laughed sadly. “Yoona is here, and I’m in love with her. I don’t know what to do Hyo. I told her today that I’d never betray her trust, but I do that every day. She feels the same way bro, I know because she kissed me today. I just…don’t know what to do anymore.”

 

Hyoyeon’s face softened, seeing her friend in emotional peril made her want to hug the older girl but she couldn’t. “I have a solution,” Yuri’s head perked up, “the solution is you’re going to tell her about you and I being best friends. If she doesn’t take it well then oh well, you still have a job to do and she’ll forgive you eventually. And maybe someday you’ll be bringing her over for family dinner with the Kims.”

 

Yuri stood up and hugged the life out of her best friend. “You are seriously the best friend a girl could ever have. But even if she forbids it, I’m still going on the equipment testing trip.”

 

“Of course.” Hyoyeon smiled to her best friend, at that moment the nurse entered the room with a tray of syringes and small bottles of fluids to insert in the IV.

 

“I’m gonna go try and find Yoona again.” Yuri left with a smile plastered on her face.

 

The nurse administered the drugs into Hyoyeon’s IV and the girl started to drift off to sleep. The nurse pulled her into an operating room and the surgeon’s began the work to repair her cheek plate.

 

**

 

Jessica and Krystal were still standing outside of the door. Neither one spoke to the other. The nurses had already wheeled away Hyoyeon and so they followed them to the operating room, standing guard outside.

 

“So Tiffany says she was a before three hours ago, but I don’t think so. I still feel guilty, and I don’t know why.” Jessica said to her sister still looking straight ahead.

 

Krystal kept a straight face as well. “Sounds like you might actually care for Tiffany. What do you plan on doing? You haven’t cared about anyone since the captain; even then you didn’t seem to care as much as you do about Tiffany.”

 

Jessica sighed. “I don’t want to talk about Gyuri anymore. I’m gonna do what I do best Soojung, ignore my feelings and ignore Tiffany.”

 

Krystal smiled. “So you do have feelings for her.”

 

Jessica sighed again. “Enough of my problems. Why is Sulli mad at you?”

 

Krystal’s smile dropped. “I’m always leaving our dates early and I think she’s starting to think that she’s only good for late night booty calls.”

 

Jessica turned to look at her sister. “Take the day off tomorrow, go show her what she means to you. Just not at our apartment, I don’t need to be hearing that when I’m trying to sleep.”

 

Krystal squealed and hugged her sister. “Oh thank you thank you. You’re the best sister ever!”

 

Jessica pried her sister off of her mumbling a ‘whatever’ before returning back to standing guard outside of the door.