Trolling

A Sick Game Called 'Love'

 

AN: Yay I did it I’m so proud of myself. I made a fluff sandwich for you guys. Fluff+Angst+Angst+Fluff, enjoy my freeloaders.

 

Trolling

 

 

 

JeA sat nervously at the table, waiting for her fiancé to arrive for their lunch. Her hands fidgeting the whole time, she had resolved to tell him about the baby. He had the right to know, they were going to get married right? Now JeA was unsure if she could go through with marrying him when she was having someone else’s baby.

 

A strong hand met with her shoulder, alerting her of Taecyeon’s arrival. He took the seat across from her while Jiyeon took a seat with Hyuna at a different table, the two beginning a conversation about their mutual interest in softball players.

 

The engaged couple ate their lunch in relative silence before JeA abruptly said what was on her mind the entire time. “I can’t marry you anymore.”

 

Taecyeon looks up from his food, his utensil crashing onto the plate. “Why not?”

 

His response was unexpected by the both of them. Taecyeon, who initially had his heart set on taking over Kim Enterprises, suddenly found that he didn’t care. His budding friendship with the woman had surprised him and gave him a change of heart.

 

“Taec I’m pregnant and it obviously isn’t yours.” JeA looked away from her fiancé, she didn’t see the grin stretch across his face.

 

“Congratulations, who’s the father?” JeA’s head whipped back to stare at him wide-eyed, completely taken aback by his acceptance of her infidelity even though they were in an awkward relationship.

 

“I am.” JeA had thought she saw the doctor when she first entered the diner. The other woman slid into the booth, their legs brushing against each other, causing a blush to creep up JeA’s features. Narsha’s hand found the Kim’s left, taking it in her own. The cool metal slid off of JeA’s finger. “Now would you kindly take back your ring?”

 

Narsha extended the ring out to the man who chuckled. JeA’s hand reached for the ring and easily took it, taking the doctor’s left hand as well. “That ring was my grandmothers, so not really his to take back.”

 

A sudden rush of nervousness passed between the two women as JeA slid the ring onto the doctor’s ring finger. Biting back her girlish squeals, Narsha feigned a pout. “You aren’t even going to ask me to marry you? You assume I want to.”

 

“You asked me first!” Taecyeon just laughed through the entire scene, tempted to take out his phone and videotape it for the wedding reception.

 

“You said ‘No I won’t do that to Taec’ so that doesn’t count!” The two were busy arguing with each other to notice that their hands were entwined and their faces were a breath apart.

 

“Fine! But I am a pregnant woman I am not getting one knee!” JeA huffed and turned her head away, the warmth next to her thigh was gone and she looked back to see the doctor holding her hand while on one knee.

 

“Kim Hyojin, will you marry me?” A look of pure adoration was expressed in Narsha’s eyes as she looked at the Kim.

 

“Yes, I will, Doctor Park Narsha.” Narsha had to hide her wince when the younger woman said her name that she had changed. She’ll have a lifetime to tell her future wife what had happened since they went to high school.

 

“The courthouse closes in three hours, we have witnesses. Let’s go get married.” And with that, Narsha, JeA, Taecyeon, Jiyeon, and Hyuna all left to go to the courthouse for one of the most rushed weddings of the century beating out Liz Lemon and Criss Cross why is that his name, so dumb.

 

The five decided to keep the marriage a secret so that Narsha and JeA could exact vengeance on the younger’s meddling parents. They were still going to hold the ceremony for Taecyeon and JeA with a dramatic interjection from Narsha.

 

**

 

After the courthouse wedding, Hyuna and Jiyeon had a meeting with their Captain to discuss the upcoming 30 and Under Ball that they were placed in charge of security. It was a job that no one looked forward to. It was coming up soon and they had no idea what they were doing, only the Captain seemed to know and Luna, slightly.

 

Jiyeon took a seat next to Luna, her former partner in crime until the younger got a girlfriend. Hyuna sat next to Hara as expected. Yuri was with Jessica and Krystal. Dani wasn’t allowed for trust reasons, she wasn’t on the force and so she could easily leak their secrets to someone who would use them to sabotage.

 

Gyuri turned off the lights; she slid the projector screen down before turning on the projector and grabbing a pointer. On the screen appeared the floor plan of the venue with added structures where check-in and such will be.

 

“This venue is small enough for just us to defend it. There are only three exits: one in the hallway which will be guarded by Hyuna, one in the back alley guarded by Jessica, and the front entrance guarded by Yuri. Krystal will be watching the kitchen. Hara at the bar. Luna at coat check. Jiyeon and I will be monitoring the main ballroom area. Understand?”

 

Gyuri looked around the office, pride exuding from her because her division was avidly paying attention and taking notes. They all nodded at the end of her briefing, their assignments were clear enough. Gyuri dismissed them and headed for the elevator to the top floor where the Chief of Police was.

 

Her hands shook in fear as she held onto the field duty release papers. She was doing this for Sunghee, that was all it took to convince her trembling hand to turn the knob of the door.

 

“Captain Park! I haven’t seen you in a while. What do you need?” The old man that sat behind the desk asked with a warm and aged smile.

 

“Sir, I need you to sign the release form clearing me for field duty sir.” Gyuri managed out while handing the man the paper that shook violently all the way to his hands.

 

He eyed her skeptically before placing a calming hand over her shaking one. “Are you sure you want to do this? Because you certainly don’t look like it.”

 

Gyuri’s mind focused on Sunghee, she would do whatever was necessary to protect her. Her hands calmed down to only slight tremors and she nodded to her superior. He smiled at her and signed the paper.

 

“Whoever she is she must be very important.”

 

“She is sir.”

 

“Well, Captain Park, you are now cleared for field duty. Keep her safe.” She saluted him and left the office. Somehow, Sunghee had figured out where she went and was standing outside of the door with her arms firmly crossed over her chest.

 

Gyuri avoided her penetrating gaze and wrung her hands together trying to stop the tremors. She could feel the younger woman’s presence in front of her but she dared not look up at her. Hands encapsulated her own, a wave of calm flashed over Gyuri. Calm she would not allow herself, she yanked her hands free of the comforting grasp and stormed off to the elevator to leave.

 

Sunghee followed after and once inside the empty elevator she used her slight height advantage to press a despondent Gyuri against the wall. The shorter woman looked away from the object of her affection.

 

“Look at me.” Sunghee demanded, Gyuri remained motionless.

 

“Remember what happened the last time we were this close?” Gyuri titled her head even further away from the younger woman, fearing her body’s imminent betrayal.

 

“You say that as if it’s a bad thing.” Gyuri’s resolve almost broke, she would not break in front of Sunghee.

 

“It is a bad thing and it was a mistake. I promise it will never happen again.” It seemed to have worked because Sunghee backed off from her, hurt evident on her face.

 

The elevator dinged, alerting them of their arrival to the first floor. Alerting Gyuri of her freedom.

 

The two returned to Gyuri’s loft engulfed in an awkward silence. Once seeing that Hyomin was home she gave her sister orders to watch over Sunghee while she went to visit Jessica. A sudden urge to release her pent up emotions overpowering her mind.

 

The young Captain had these emotions because Park Luna was not Song MengLi’s first play thing.  

 

**

 

Gayoon was thankful that Psy had already left, she didn’t want to deal with an angry father and daughter. The tears never stopped flowing from her eyes ever since the previous morning when Jiyoon had told her what happened. The athlete laid on Hyuna’s side of the bed, inhaling her scent for probably the last time.

 

The comforting smell of her fiancée allowed her to drift off to sleep in their comfortable bed.

 

Hyuna came home to a dead silent house, she assumed that Gayoon had fallen asleep from jetlag so what better way to be woken up than by her adorable fiancée. She silently stalked through their home, venturing quietly into the bedroom. Her grin fell when she found her fiancée clutching her pillow and sobbing.

 

“Baby? What’s wrong??” Hyuna climbed onto the bed and brushed the stray hairs away from Gayoon’s tear-swollen eyes. This just caused Gayoon to sob harder, Hyuna took that as the older woman not being ready to tell her what was bothering her so she held her fiancée while she cried.

 

After an hour, the sobbing quieted down, all that was left was for Gayoon to face the inevitable. “I’m sorry.”

 

Hyuna gave her betrothed a confused look. “What for?”

 

It took several moments for Gayoon to admit what has been plaguing conscious. “I-I cheated on you.”

 

Hyuna froze, her body became rigid as Gayoon held onto her for support, support she could no longer find it in herself to give. Only one person came to mind for who did this, Jiyoon. She just needed confirmation. “Who was it?”

 

Silence filled the growing space between them. “Tell me!” Hyuna shouted, causing the both of them to startle, the younger was always more on the passive side.

 

“Jiyoo-,” the brunette wasn’t even able to finish her sentence when Hyuna interrupted her.

 

“Leave this house right now.”  Gayoon knew it was futile to argue to try and stay. She already had a bag packed for her, waiting by the door, because she knew Hyuna would do this. The older woman sulked out the door, unsure where to go. Her feet carried her to the apartment of Nam Jihyun, the only person she could really trust right now.

 

Hyuna rolled over onto Gayoon’s side of the bed, clutching the woman’s pillow to her chest and allowing the tears to overflow.

 

**

 

Hara giddily left the precinct, pleased with her assignment at the 30 and Under Ball. She drove well above the speed limit on her way to pick Nicole up for their much needed date. She was just hoping that no snipers from Eros decided to shoot her in the back when she goes in for first base.

 

Nicole was next on the target list so Hara had to be extra watchful of her surroundings, that didn’t mean she couldn’t enjoy the sight that would soon be in front of her. Since she sped through majority of the intersections she made it to the Jung’s house in record time.

 

Being there early meant she had the time to make herself look perfect. An internal dialogue with herself ensued as she fixed her appearance.

 

“10 out of 10 would bang.”

That’s easy for you to say you’re me.

“Well yeah, but innocent little Cole is so going to want to tap that.”

Why do I even talk to you?

“You don’t really have a choice in the matter. I can talk to you whenever I want.”

Fine, I’ll just ignore you.

You can’t ignore me I’m too fabulous to be ignored!”

Yeah yeah I know. Do I look okay? Do you think she’ll like what we’re doing? What if she doesn’t? What are we even doing? She asked me out.

“Goo Hara shut up! That girl is so blinded by her love for you that even if you took her to a waste disposal site she will love you forever.”

You’re right I can do this. I am Goo Hara, one fly mother er who don’t take from anybody.

“Go forth to victory.”

 

With her newfound self-confidence, Hara strutted up the pathway to Nicole Jung’s front door. Her hands confidently rapped against the door and continued to do so until the door opened and her hand came in contact with someone’s face.

 

“Oh my god I am so sorry.” Hara apologized to the other person who rubbed their injured face.

 

“What does mistress see in this idiot?” The man mumbled to himself as he ushered the Detective into the house, more like a mini-mansion. He sighed, grateful that she hadn’t heard him.

 

Hara walked into the mini-mansion as if she had never been in it before, she’s been in here plenty of times on duty but never for nonprofessional reasons. This seemed to give her a set of rose colored glasses as she took in her surroundings, awestruck.

 

The butler left to go upstairs and inform Nicole of the Detective’s arrival. He knocked on the door to the master bedroom before entering to World War III, clothes and objects were flying across the room.

 

“Miss Jung, Detective Goo is here.” The flying objects ceased while Nicole was in mid-throw, she looked demonic in her exasperation. A flawlessly beautiful demon. The butler bent over and picked up a small glass bottle. “Is this what you’re looking for?”

 

Her dark expression lit up immediately, her smile reaching her eyes as she took the bottle from the man. “Thank you Albert! What would I do without you?”

 

The man rolled his eyes but a small smile graced his features. The bottle’s label read ‘Charm Their Pants Off’ in elegant calligraphy. And charm Hara’s pants off is what she aimed to do…in the future. Not tonight, she wasn’t ready for that yet. With a single sprits of perfume, Nicole Jung glided out of the master bedroom and down the elegant staircase.

 

Goo Hara had been looking around the room with a childlike grin on her face, footsteps coming down the stairs alerted her of Nicole’s arrival. Her jaw became slack and sunk as far as humanly possible.

 

She stared at the younger woman as she made her way down the stairs, saliva was starting to build-up in . She gulped it down and returned to its agape position. The Jung was standing in front of her now, her signature eye smile in place. She liked having this effect on the Detective, it made her feel like less of a bumbling idiot with her affections.

 

“You-you…you look beautiful.” Hara stuttered out and the smile on the younger woman grew. “So much for a ‘fly mother er’.”

 

“So do you.” Nicole engulfed Hara in a hug, making sure the older woman could take in her scent.

 

Hara was lost in euphoria, the feel of the younger’s body against her sent waves of heat through her body. The woman’s scent sent signals of pleasure throughout her body, inciting her desire. The two looked in each other’s eyes, Hara’s were completely dilated while Nicole’s pupils were a little wider than normal.

 

Nicole latched onto Hara’s arm and led her out the door, Albert closing it behind them while shaking his head.

 

Nicole had her head leaned against Hara’s shoulder as the two walked in the brisk evening air. The heiress led the two to a park bench overlooking a small manmade lake. They had picked up hot dogs from one of the stands on the way and were eating them quietly while looking off towards the lake that reflected the slowly setting sun.

 

The two would take glances at each other and blush, looking away when they were caught staring. Once finished eating, Nicole dragged Hara around the lake to the fortune telling booth where an elderly woman with her face covered sat, in front of her was a crystal ball.

 

Hara was skeptical to say the least, her feet became lead as Nicole tried to drag her to see the old woman.

 

“Why do you want to see the crotchety old lady Cole?” Hara strained to keep herself grounded, Nicole was a lot stronger than she looked.

 

“Because I want to know how many kids we’re going to have! Please?” Nicole pouted at Hara, the older woman finally succumbing to the adorable pout of her girlfriend with a resigned sigh.

 

Hara paid the old woman, a smile breaking out on her features looking at the young couple. Skipping the formalities, the elderly woman stared deep in concentration at her crystal ball, groping it here and there to energize it.

 

When she pulled back from her gaze she smiled brightly at the two. “You have a bright future ahead of you two, you will have petty arguments and make up as if it never happened. You will learn from each other and grow from each other’s experiences. I can see only a shadow in the near future, that shadow will be your only hindrance, but you will move through it quickly. Is there anything specific you’d like to know?”

 

Hara held her arms across her chest, disbelief evident all over her features while Nicole was beaming at the older woman, hanging onto every word she uttered.

 

“How many kids will we have?” Nicole asked and the woman returned to concentrating on the ball.

 

Dear god please don’t say any number above two. I cannot handle that many. Come on lucky number one!

 

Hara’s internal mantra played through her head as the old woman continued staring into that ball. A creepy smile appeared on her face as she peered back up at the two.

 

“Four,” Hara’s eyes went wide, “Boys,” she began to feel lightheaded, “And three girls.”

 

There was a loud thud as Hara made contact with the ground, Nicole was at her side instantly fanning her and trying to help her sit up. “Seven? Seven kids I’m going to die Cole.”

 

The old woman started cackling, the site before her causing her to go into uncontrollable fits of laughter. Hara glared at the elderly woman, the glare seemed to have worked since the woman became mum almost instantaneously.

 

“I’m just kidding two boys and one girl.” Hara still felt woozy, that was two children over her limit. Maybe if they were raised at different times then she could deal with it. “Triplets.”

 

“Oh hell no.” Hara would have made contact with the ground again if Nicole wasn’t holding her up. Is this old lady a mind reader too?

 

“No, no no I’m still kidding. You two are going to have as many children as you want, most things are unpredictable. You can change your future, I only see things that are likely to happen. I wish you two the best of luck!” Nicole thanked the woman while Hara continued to glare at her as she was dragged away to an ice cream stand.

 

Nicole giddily picked out the flavor she wanted, Hara paid the man, fighting Nicole over who was going to pay. Eventually the heiress allowed the Detective to pay and the two began their journey back to Nicole’s mini-mansion.

 

It had gotten dark quite some time ago and the street lamps barely lit up anything. It was the type of lighting where something bad was going to happen, Hara felt it. She held onto Nicole’s waist protectively while the woman at her frozen delicacy.

 

A shadow stepped out of an alleyway, the only thing that could be seen was a shiny object protruding from what appeared to be his hand. Hara’s hand went limp, she stood in front of Nicole who had seen the man.

 

“Keep back,” Hara whispered over her shoulder and gently nudged the woman backwards.

 

“Whoever you are, leave unless you want the same fate as your trust fund of a girlfriend.” The man spat out, rage seeping through his voice.

 

Hara clenched her fists in anger. “I was going to let you off easy, but now I have second thoughts on that.”

 

The Detective reached for her gun only to realize she had left it in her glove box, she hadn’t had any hand to hand combat recently. This should be fun.

 

She stood in a defensive position, ready for his attack. “Come at me bro.”

 

That was all it took for the man to take a running start towards her, clearly he had never been given any combat training. He was lunging at her, knife first, like an idiot.

 

She easily side-stepped him, grabbing onto his arm and using his momentum against him. She pulled the knife back and bent his elbow so that the knife would lodge itself in his lower back. If he was a woman it would’ve gotten him right in the ovaries.

 

He screamed in agony and fell to the pavement. A patrol cop had heard the wail and rushed to the scene immediately. He moved to arrest Hara while calling for an ambulance.

 

Hara went to pull out her badge, but that was also in her glove box. Without proper identification the cop had no grounds to trust her. He arrested Nicole as well for being an accomplice to the stabbing.

 

The ambulance had taken the man to the hospital, he identified himself as Lee Donghae, Hara made a mental note of that when her Captain would arrive to confirm her occupation.

 

“I’m sorry for ruini-,” Hara was cut off by a pair of soft lips connecting with her own, at first she was surprised but slowly relaxed into the kiss, adding more pressure. The two pulled away when air became necessary.   

 

“Thank you for protecting me, this date was perfect.” Nicole smiled and reconnected their lips.

 

The officer coughed awkwardly, separating the two as he motioned for them to exit the squad car. He led them through the precinct to booking. Oddly enough, Gyuri was already there… with Jessica.

 

“Yo! Captain! Lieutenant!” Hara shouted over at them, the officer began to pale.

 

“Detective, what are you doing in custody? Release them immediately.” Gyuri ordered the trembling officer.

 

“Bet you feel dumb now buddy.” Hara said with a smug grin as the officer shakily released them.

 

“Be nice Hara.” Nicole glared sternly at her girlfriend.

 

“Yes Cole.” Hara lost her smug grin and replaced it with a loving smile as she looked over at the heiress. A thought crossed her mind and she turned to face her superior. “Captain, Lee Donghae is at the hospital he needs to be taken in for questioning.”

 

Gyuri nodded her affirmation and waved the two off. Hara and Nicole were driven back to Nicole’s mini-mansion by the shamed officer. Nicole thanked him while Hara shrugged him off. The two walked up to the door hand in hand.

 

Nicole stopped in front of her door and turned to face the Detective. The heiress wrapped her arms around Hara’s neck, pulling them closer. Hara went through sensory overload, sight, touch and smell were going into hyper drive. She couldn’t help herself when her body pressed Nicole up against the door and hungrily assaulted her lips.

 

The younger woman moaned into the kiss, her knees going weak when Hara’s tongue glided through her teeth, languidly exploring the cavern that held onto lingering tastes of the ice cream Nicole had eaten earlier.

 

Hara pulled back to dive for the pinned woman’s neck but her senses came back to her and she breathlessly pulled away from Nicole.

 

“Good night.” Hara breathed out before returning to her car, making sure the heiress made it into her house before doing a victory cheer.

 

“Alright, I concede you are a pretty fly mother er.”

 

 

 

AN: Yes this was like 2k words of HaNi fluff whatever you want to call it. I TRIED STEVE OKAY AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED. Anyways yeah, next chapter is…guess what…more angst! How did you know? Taecyeon is my husband and I love him now I didn’t like him when I first started writing this so now he’s redeeming himself and we’ll see Yonghwa’s reaction soon yes good. The 30 and Under Ball is very soon, it has to be because then this story can’t progress properly. And none of you know this but If you actually read these then you’ll know that the 30 n under ball is when 2BoA meets and I’m duper excited because they are like my otp for life you people have no idea.

 

BoA gifs because I can...the last two relate to 2BoA because I said so