Wedding Day

A Sick Game Called 'Love'

AN: huehueh double update because i've been bad. is hitting the fan now guise.

 

Her big day, at least it was supposed to be her big day. Her father and brother were there, along with Hyoyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Krystal and Taeyeon. She was confused by the presence of the two Kim siblings, thinking that they’d be with their older sister for her big day. She was also confused by how happy Hyoyeon seemed to be. She would expect her to be something other than happy, having to have to watch the woman she loves marry someone else.

 

Her mind raced with the possibilities as strange women helped her into her wedding dress. Once they finished, her father and brother were allowed in, she didn’t really want to see her friends or Hyoyeon.

 

“Honey, are you absolutely certain that this is what you want?” Mr. Seo could see the pain in his daughter’s eyes.

 

To protect Hyoyeon, “Yes daddy, this is what I want.” Seohyun gave her father a fake smile, it fell when a knock at her door told her that it was time.

 

**

 

“He’s forgoing his last target and going straight for the prize.”

 

Ana’s eyebrows narrowed as Zitao relayed the information to him, she looked back inside the window at the sleeping form of Boa. “Report back if there are any delays in his plan.”

 

She didn’t receive nor need an answer to know that he understood her orders. The assassin went back inside, shaking the sleeping woman awake.

 

“What?” Boa rubbed at her sleep filled eyes, they widened when she saw the panic in the younger’s eyes, she shot straight up in bed and took the woman into her arms.

 

The assassin shrugged her off, doing her best to mask her emotions. “I need you to keep Sunyoung here for today, she cannot leave this house no matter what okay?”

 

The mayor nodded through her confusion and hurt. “Where are you going?” She could see the assassin’s attire, mainly her firearm and array of weaponry attached to her.

 

“Work.” Ana tried leaving at that point, but Boa had other intentions, grabbing onto her wrist and pulling her down for a kiss.

 

“Please be safe.” The mayor whispered against her lips. Ana nodded, then made her exit off the balcony.

 

**

 

Gyuri paced back and forth across the living room, hands clawing at her hair while two amused sets of eyes watched her move back and forth.

 

She stopped suddenly, turning to look at Sunghee then to Hyomin. “Hyoyeon asked me to do something for her today. I can’t take Sungja with me so I’m trusting you to keep her safe Sunyoung.”

 

Hyomin nodded, high fiving the woman next to her. It had been a good while since they last were able to have future sister-in-law time together.

 

“While I’m gone don’t leave the house, don’t answer the door for anyone and please try not to destroy my kitchen with baking escapades.” Sunghee found Gyuri panicking to be one of the most adorable things she’d ever seen in her life.

 

She rose to her feet, halting Gyuri of her explaining what to do in case of an emergency. She took the older woman’s hand and dragged her off to their bedroom mumbling something about helping her get ready.

 

Hyomin buried herself between the couch cushions in an attempt to muffle the moans she could hear as if they were in the room with her. How she wished she could spend the day with Jiyeon but instead was stuck with hearing her sister get some while she maintained her dry streak, holding out for Jiyeon. Why? She has no idea.

 

**

 

“You look so beautiful I could marry you again.” Narsha appeared in the doorway, a dreamy smile on her lips as she looked at her wife in a wedding dress.

 

“And you need to leave before dad sees you. He’s already suspicious since Hyo and Tae aren’t here.” Jea shooed her wife away, pushing her out the door with a quick kiss and closing the block of wood in her face.

 

“You two are cute.” Minji had been in the room with her daughter the whole time, smiling to herself while watching the quick interaction.

 

There was a knock at the door, Jea did her best to hide her embarrassment while opening the door. “How are two of my favorite ladies?” Daeho rubbed his hands together in excitement, he had seen a smiling Dr. Park in the hallway piquing his suspicion that the doctor had something planned.

 

“I’m excited dad, is it time yet?” The pregnant woman was ready to go wanting to see her wife again. He nodded.

 

Her mother squealed and hustled out of the room to take her seat. She watched as Kahi and Miryo, led by two men she had learned the names to be Junsu and Nickhun, walked down the aisle and took their places on either side of the altar. She noticed that Junsu seemed to be undressing Taecyeon with his eyes, the puzzle pieces began to fall into place for her. She looked around her to find where the doctor had strategically placed herself: in the aisle seat of the middle row, easy to get out of but not drawing too much attention to herself.

 

The music played and everyone turned in their seats to see the vibrantly smiling bride being led by her similarly smiling father. Daeho handed his daughter to the groom with an eerie smile, taking his seat next to his wife.

 

The pair walked up to the altar, mischievous smiles on their faces as they looked to their wedding party who were also in on the plan.

 

The priest, also privy to the information began the ceremony. “Friends and family, we are gathered here today to join in marriage Ok Taecyeon and Kim Hyojin. Now before we begin are there any that object to this joyous union. Speak now or forever hold your peace.”

 

Everyone looked around the room, none feeling as though there was anything wrong with the marriage. Well, all but one.

 

Narsha rose from her seat, all eyes were on her but all she could see was her wife staring back at her. “I object! This isn’t right! You don’t belong with him!”

 

“She’s right! You don’t belong with her!” Junsu stepped up to Taecyeon, putting his hand on his arm.

 

“You belong with me!” The two spoke in unison, Narsha stepping out into the aisle and running up to her wife while Junsu took a small box out of his blazer pocket.

 

“Marry me Taec?” Said man blinked rapidly, nodding his head at the other man.

 

“Everyone just hold on for a minute.” Daeho stood, rubbing his temples furiously. “Just what the hell is going on here?”

 

Jea took Narsha’s hand and led her to her father, taking his hand with her free one. “Dad, Narsha and I are already married and as you can see, Taec is gay.”

 

He stared blankly at the two of them for a moment, the two waited anxiously for his response. He removed his hand from his daughter’s, dropping his arms to the side. Both women took this as a sign of disapproval.

 

Arms were flung around Narsha as the man pat her on the back.

 

“Welcome to the family Doctor Park.”

 

**

 

Seohyun took a deep breath as her father led her through closed doors to her dull future with a man she didn’t even like. Her father handed her away to Yonghwa with a slight grimace, not fully understanding his daughter’s motive to sell her life away to the man.

 

Once at the altar, a woman in the back row rose from her seat. “Jung Yonghwa, you are under arrest for blackmailing Seo JuHyun into marrying you to keep a secret not needing to be kept.”

 

Yonghwa made a beeline for the closest door but the Jung sisters blocked his path and Gyuri was much quicker than he had anticipated. She placed him in handcuffs but not without using a little bit of extra force that was completely unintentional on her part.

 

She escorted him out while Hyoyeon stepped up to a thoroughly worried Seohyun.

 

“What are you doing?! He’ll destroy you!” Seohyun was frantic, shaking Hyoyeon’s shoulders.

 

“I quit my job.” Hyoyeon answered when she regained her composure from being shaken so much.

 

“What?! But who’s going to be my boss?” The younger woman kept shaking her, Hyoyeon eventually had to step back and put some space between them.

 

“Congratulations on your promotion Hyunnie, I know you’ll do well.” Hyoyeon smiled at the woman’s shock.

 

“B-but what are you going to do now that I have your job?!” Seohyun was elated, but always placing others needs before her own.

 

“Since Gayoon is currently off the team, I’ll be taking her place.”

 

“What about your ribs?!” Frantic Seohyun in a wedding dress was certainly an interesting sight for the youngest Kim, an image that would be in her mind forever.

 

“Doctor said I’m all clear for physical activity, you worry too much. Just stop worrying for a moment and let all of this sink in.” Hyoyeon rubbed Seohyun’s arms in an attempt to calm her, allowing for the younger to let everything absorb into her conscious.

 

When it hit her, tears fell from her eyes, she latched onto Hyoyeon’s face and kissed her with everything she had, there was applause in the chapel.

 

Seohyun pulled away first, resting her forehead against the shorter woman’s. “I love you.”

 

“I love you too.” Hyoyeon whispered and reconnected their lips, ignoring everyone else in the room.

 

**

 

Gyuri had quickly dropped the man off for booking, needing to get home to see Sunghee safe. She found a spot down the street from her shared apartment, sprinting to get to her door.

 

Dread filled her when she could see her door broken, but closed so as not to alert any outsiders. She pushed the door open gun raised and ready to fire at anyone who was not Sunghee or Hyomin.

 

What she found inside was much worse than finding a hostile in her house. Her living room was in disarray but there was a note for her in black sharpie, her television was set to her dvd player and the remote was next to the note.

 

She tossed her gun onto the couch taking the note into her hands.

 

Press play Captain’

 

Reluctantly, she pressed the button. Within seconds she fell to her knees.

 

On the screen she could see Hyomin and Sunghee gagged and tied up while Siwon stood behind them. Sunghee looked in pain, she was pleading to her through the screen.

 

“Captain Park, it seems that you’ve met with a terrible fate. I’ll be holding them at the abandoned warehouse up the road leading out of town. You should know which one it is. Don’t keep me and my friends waiting, we wouldn’t want anything to happen to your precious Sungja or Minnie now would we?”

 

Rage filled her to her core, she stopped the video and left the apartment, slamming the door behind her. She ran off in the direction of the warehouse, trying to tap into her newfound talents to get her there quicker.

 

All that did was bring an onslaught of voices and sounds, too many for her to handle in her current state. The noise was coming from all around it felt like it was inside her head. It was all too overwhelming for her, she dropped to her knees once again, pulling at her head trying to make the sounds stop.

 

When she began to smell far too many things on top of the noise her world turned black.