The Plan Is In Motion

A Sick Game Called 'Love'

 

AN: So this chapter is the last of my prewritten chapters, meaning updates are going to be very very slow now. Anyways, I told you all that HyoHyun wasn’t safe. Also, some key plot development to finally get some of the conflicts started. So far I have about 7 or 8 nefarious plans for various couples, not each just in general, this chapter introduces 2 for sure but hints at a third if you squint. Anyways, on with ze show~

 

The Plan Is In Motion

 

The next time JeA woke up was to the sound of voices coming from downstairs. Her headache was still there, but it was more manageable. She looked at her night stand to see a glass of water and an aspirin. She sat up in her bed and popped the pill in before swallowing it down with water, finishing the glass.

 

She set the glass down and that’s when she noticed the time. It was eleven in the morning, she had never been late to work in her entire life. She also had never gotten as drunk as she had last night. Nor had she shared her feelings with anyone other than herself. She was changing, and it was because of Dr. Park.

 

Thoughts of the young doctor entered her mind, in a sense she was sparing herself from the eventual heartbreak. The voices made their presence known again.

 

Her curiosity carried her downstairs into the living room where her parents, a man around her age and who she assumed were his parents, though he looked nothing like either of them, were talking.

 

“Hyojin honey, this is Ok Taecyeon and his parents. They own Ok Incorporated and would like to arrange a marriage between our families.” Her dad informed her of the situation, her headache became more intense.

 

She weighed her options, there was nothing between her and the only person she felt she could have feelings for. It was also an excellent business tactic to merge the two companies, the varied goods would produce an even larger revenue to make up for the lost revenue of Kim Enterprises. She had to think of the betterment of her family and company, marrying whoever this man is, is the only option.

 

“I accept Mr. Ok.” A flash of a smirk crossed Taecyeon’s features before evening out into a smile.

 

**

 

“Who do you work for?” The man in the top hat was seated in a chair, a lone lamp shone above him while his hands rested on the table in front of him.

 

His wicked smirk was firmly set on his features. “Don’t you already know, Captain Park?”

 

Two hands slammed down onto the table and Gyuri’s face was outlined in a menacing way from the beam of light coming from the ceiling. “I want names.”

 

The man leaned forward until his face was a few inches away from Gyuri’s. “You have nothing to give me in return for those answers.”

 

“What do you want?”

 

“The names of your people, in exchange for mine.”

 

“Not going to happen.”

 

“Then I guess you won’t get your names.”

 

“Who are you?”

 

“Who am I?” He asked her, tilting his head. “I thought you knew?”

 

Gyuri didn’t respond, instead she moved towards the door, her hand on the doorknob when he spoke again.

 

“Leave Sunghee alone, the boss would be very upset if he found out about you playing prince charming.” Gyuri looked back at the man with a cold expression on her face.

 

She opened the door, stepped out, and closed it before leaning against the door, sighing. “Could the leader of Eros be Sunghee’s fiancé?” She turned to face Luna, “find out who Kim Sunghee’s fiancé is now.”

 

Luna nodded silently and left to do what she was asked, her mind still confused by what had happened that morning.

 

“When was I playing prince charming?”

 

**

 

Luna woke up to the smell of food being made, she assumed it was her mother making her breakfast but then she realized that she was not at her house. She checked to make sure she was still clothed, her jacket was on the floor next to her and her phone was on the table.

 

The last thing she remembers was leaving the diner after sneaking out while Gyuri wasn’t paying too much attention, after that everything went black. Her first instinct was to grab her gun from her jacket pocket and to investigate whose house she was in, she could only imagine that she had been drugged and she didn’t want to wake up in a serial killers house.

 

Since she smelled food, she slowly walked to the kitchen, standing to the side of it waiting to hear any sudden movements. She took a deep breath and entered the area gun raised. “Freeze! Hands where I can see them!”

 

Victoria flung the spatula she was holding and raised her hands, turning to face the barrel of a gun that fell the moment her full face was revealed.

 

“Beautiful waitress why did you drug me?” Luna’s head tilted to the side as she asked, her gun still at her side, ready to be raised again just in case.

 

“I didn’t drug you!” Victoria was more pissed off about being accused of drugging the girl rather than the fact that the younger girl had a gun pointed at her face moments ago. “You already figured out who drugged you last night!”

 

Luna flailed her arms around, “I don’t remember! I was drugged!”

 

Victoria paused for a moment before blushing. “So you don’t remember anything you did last night?”

 

“The last thing I remember was ditching the captain to go home.” Luna looked at the taller woman with a confused expression on her face when she heard her mumble ‘Oh thank god’. As she continued to look Victoria in the eyes, there was a discomforting familiarity of the dark orbs that she either couldn’t remember, or didn’t want to remember.

 

“I didn’t sleep with you because you would be glowing and unable to walk right now. So what did I do to you?” Luna asked the blushing girl and received a slap.

 

“Don’t think that I’d ever sleep with you ever!” Victoria then stormed out of the kitchen, completely forgetting about breakfast. Luna cupped her cheek, surprise still evident on her features.

 

After the initial shock, she turned off the burners on the stove and returned to the living room. She folded the blanket and placed the pillow on top, she grabbed her phone and jacket and then left the house.

 

Maybe I did sleep with her and she’s mad that I forgot?

 

**

 

Four young women sat around an oval table, both avoiding the gaze of their counterparts across the table. A cold atmosphere settled in the office.

 

“So, our R&D department called a few days ago. They want us to go and test the new equipment over at their headquarters in the states. We’ll be gone for a week or so, I was only able to get two rooms at the hotel so I’ll stay with Sica and you two can share a room.” Hyoyeon finished coldly while avoiding Seohyun’s gaze. Tension between the two arose when they left the taller’s house.

 

~Flashback~

 

Hyoyeon had been driving with both hands on the wheel, doing her best not to look over at who was in the passenger seat. She rested her hand on the middle compartment and Seohyun’s quickly found it  entwining their fingers.

 

A smile crept on both of their faces, Hyoyeon asked the question on both of their minds: “Will you go on a proper date with me?”

 

Before Seohyun responded with an immediate ‘yes’ her phone vibrated in her lap. The screen showed a message from Yonghwa, her expression turned grim when she read the message. ‘Break her heart because we’re dating or I tell everyone about her GED’.

 

Seohyun removed her hand from Hyoyeon’s light hold, tears were threatening to fall from her eyes. She looked out the window so that Hyoyeon couldn’t see the pained expression on her face.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m with Yonghwa.” And with the utterance of those five words, both hearts shattered. Hyoyeon almost ran a red light into traffic but was able to stop herself at the last minute.

 

Hyoyeon looked straight forward and gripped the steering wheel tightly. “Get out of the car and walk the rest of the way.”

 

Seohyun opened to protest but then closed it realizing it was a waste of effort. She exited the car and as soon as the door was closed, Hyoyeon sped away. Now that she was out of the shorter’s presence she let her tears fall. She fell to the floor, holding onto a street lamp for support as sobs racked her body. She sent a message back to Yonghwa though she couldn’t see clearly through her tear blurred vision. ‘I did it are you happy?’

 

She could almost feel the smirk watching her from the next message: ‘Not until she has to watch our wedding.’

 

For the first time in her life, Seohyun was late to work.

 

 ~End Flashback~

 

Jessica was used to being stared at like a piece of meat, but not the way she was being stared at by Tiffany. It was a mix of unnerving and arousing, but she had too much self-worth to let someone who is using her for information to also use her as a toy.

 

When Hyoyeon spoke about the room arrangement, Tiffany’s gaze left her and a furious glance was given to the Kim.

 

“I prefer to room with Jessica.” She said bluntly, boring holes into Hyoyeon.

 

“I prefer to room with Jessica,” The other two in the room both said.

 

“I prefer to not room with Tiffany.” Tiffany gave Jessica a sad look and Jessica returned it with the same cold glare that she’s had on since the morning.

 

Jessica’s phone vibrated in her pocket and she averted her glare from Tiffany to her phone. “The ?”

 

The other three occupants looked at her oddly as she stood up abruptly and tossed the phone to Hyoyeon who, upon reading it, also said; “the ?”

 

The two then left the room in silent agreement that they both needed to get out of that room and the message was a good, but upsetting excuse. The message was from Park Gyuri that stated: ‘Yuri was stabbed by Eros, she’s in ICU right now.’

 

**

 

“Remind me to thank your boss for giving you the day off.” Gayoon mumbled into Hyuna’s neck as she placed lazy kisses along . Her coach had also given them the day off for no reason in particular, maybe Sunny scared him into letting them get the time off.

 

Completely unfazed by her fiancée’s ministrations she whined out, “Wifey I’m hungry!”

 

Gayoon ran her tongue from the younger’s throat to her ear, smiling from the trembling effect she had on Hyuna. “What do you want wifey?” Gayoon whispered seductively into Hyuna’s ear.

 

Hyuna pursed her lips in concentration before looking down to her fiancée, “I want a sammich.”

 

Gayoon hid herself in Hyuna’s neck before lifting herself up to be eye level with Hyuna. “Are you serious? Are my powers of seduction not effective on you?”

 

“Baby they work just fine, if this were any other time my clothes would disappear and I would succumb to your powers. But I’m hungry.” Hyuna tried to make the pout on Gayoon’s face go away to no avail.

 

“Why do you need a sandwich when you can have me?” Gayoon continued to pout at Hyuna.

 

The younger was saved by the ringing of her work phone. She reached over and answered it. “Kim Hyuna how can I help you?”

 

Gayoon smiled mischievously as she slid along Hyuna’s body until she was face to face with the detective’s stomach. She hitched up the shirt and nipped at the sensitive spots on her fiancée’s toned stomach, she watched with a smirk as Hyuna tried her best to stifle her moans on the phone.

 

“Hello Ms. Kim, it’s Dr. Park. I was calling to see if you could have Ms. Kim drop by my office today, she left something the last time she was here.”

 

Hyuna pulled the receiver away from her face in an attempt to block out the sound of her voice. “Wifey I need real food not your deliciousness, go make me a ham and cheese sammich.”

 

Gayoon gave her a devilish glare before getting out of bed and leaving the room. “I love youuuuu!”

 

Narsha had heard the whole exchange and was beet red on the other line. “Hi Dr. Park, Taeyeon called and told me I had the day off since JeA wouldn’t be in the office today. You’ll have to call her yourself.”

 

“Thank you and sorry for interrupting whatever it was that you were doing.”

 

Hyuna blushed and ended the call, she giddily ran out of the room only to find Gayoon sitting at their small dining table eating a sandwich. “Where’s mine wifey?”

 

Gayoon took another bite of her sandwich before looking at her fiancée. “Bread is on the counter, ham and cheese are in the fridge.”

 

Hyuna pouted, “but wifey your sammiches are the bestest.”

 

“Don’t care.”

 

“Please?”

 

“No.”

 

“I promise to be good?”

 

“Go make it yourself.”

 

“Pretty please?”

 

“No.”

 

“Fine, then I’m eating yours.” Hyuna grabbed the plate and ran away into their bedroom, locking the door behind her.

 

“Kim Hyuna if you don’t open this door right now, no for a week!” Gayoon yelled through the door.

 

Almost instantly the door opened to reveal an empty plate and Hyuna with her cheeks stuffed with one could only assume to be Gayoon’s sandwich.

 

Gayoon looked at her face, then to the plate, and back to her face again. “No for a week.”

 

“Bu wiffee!” Hyuna tried to speak through the large amount of food in . She followed after Gayoon, swallowing as much of the sandwich as she could before speaking again. “Wifey I did what you told me!”

 

“You ate my sandwich and now I have to make another one, I think that’s a just punishment.” Gayoon said flatly as she opened the fridge to get out the ham and cheese.

 

Hyuna pressed her front against the athlete’s back, encircling her waist as she tried to make another sandwich. “Who’s going to uphold that law?” Hyuna whispered huskily into Gayoon’s ear causing her to shudder.

 

Sandwich forgotten, Gayoon turned around in Hyuna’s embrace and crashed their lips together.

 

“I knew you couldn’t last five minutes without my irresistible self.”

 

“It’s the uniform.”