The Morning After Part 1

A Sick Game Called 'Love'

 

AN: So some fun stuff is headed your way *cough sunyeon cough cough* and more depressing plot lines and we finally learn what is up with Fany and her stalkerish habits, I also make you cry because of YoonYul because I’m just evil like that. Oh and some awkward HyoHyun is always good, but I also ruin that soon so enjoy it while it lasts. Evil author away~

 

The Morning After Part 1

 

JeA woke up to a blaring sound next to her ear. Her head was throbbing and the noise wasn’t helping. She flung the nearest pillow in the direction of the noise, knocking something down with a loud crash. The noise stopped and she groaned in agitation at how bright it was in her room.

 

She grabbed another pillow and placed it over her face, but it was still too bright. She sighed in defeat and just laid there on her bed trying to remember what had happened last night. She remembers getting rejected by the hot doctor, then she went to a bar down the street. Yuri had shown up and the two had gotten hammered, well at least she did. That was about all she remembers.

 

“RISE AND SHINE BEAUTIFUL BIG SIS!” Taeyeon slammed the door open, Hyoyeon wasn’t home to bother in the morning so she had to go with the next best choice; her hung-over sister.

 

JeA screamed into her pillow and turned her head sharply to look at her sister with as evil of look she could muster. “You. Are. Dead.”

 

Taeyeon ran down the hallway into Hyoyeon’s room to awaken Yuri only to find the cop not there, crap no one is here to save me.

 

She went downstairs and waited for her doom, but it never came. JeA probably went back to sleep leaving her all alone in the kitchen.

 

She ate breakfast and got ready for work, checking on her sister ever now and then. As she suspected, JeA had gone back to sleep. Taeyeon thought it best to let the eldest Kim sleep off her hangover. Being a good sister, she left a glass of water and some aspirin on the nightstand for when the woman wakes up again.

 

With her sister taken care of, she left the house and made her way to the office building for Kim Enterprises.

 

**

 

Jessica woke up alone in a foreign bed. She shot up immediately and observed her surroundings remembering that she had stayed the night at Tiffany’s. But where was the younger girl? She seemed like the one to wait for her to wake up.

 

She found her clothes scattered on the floor and put them back on before silently venturing out the door of the bedroom. She heard two voices from a few rooms over and crept towards them, she recognized one voice as Tiffany’s but the other was foreign to her. It was a man’s voice. She stopped outside the door and pressed her ear to it, listening to the muffled conversation. Her eyes went wide as saucers from what she heard.

 

“How much longer am I supposed to be on this assignment? And are you sure it’s the oldest Jung and not the younger? The younger seems easier to crack.” Tiffany’s voice complained.

 

“Agent Hwang, we’ve talked about this, Lieutenant Jung knows more about the tax evasion and embezzlement of the various companies under the protection of EPD.” The man chided Tiffany.

 

“I know I know, but wouldn’t Captain Park know the most since she’s in charge? At least she’s nice unlike Jung who totally was ignorant about taking my fake ity.” 

 

The man sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, at least that’s what Jessica assumed. “Seriously Hwang? Just do what I told you, I don’t see what the problem is the Lieutenant is hot and it was expected of her to have that kind of reaction.”

 

Tiffany huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. opened to say something but was interrupted by a phone ringing outside of the door. Her eyes went wide and she grabbed one of her guns (there were many in that particular room). Without ending the call she threw open the door and pulled the stunned woman in the room, throwing her in the chair she was sitting in.

 

“You called me when she was in your house?!” the man yelled at Tiffany, “Are you stupid?!”

 

Tiffany had the gun pointed at Jessica while she talked to the screen. “You read the file! It said she sleeps like a log! Especially after a night of activity!”

 

“You forgot about her job! She has a job that you work at too! Seriously Hwang!? And it’s not like this is your first assignment!”

 

“Minho! Be quiet! You’re scaring her!” Tiffany yelled at her boss Choi Minho.

 

“Really Steph? I think the gun you have pointed at her is doing a better job than me.” He said matter-of-factly.

 

She huffed in frustration and ended the call. She looked at the brunette in the seat staring down the barrel of her gun. Tiffany lowered the gun to her side and leaned back on one of the workbenches.

 

Now with a gun out of her face, Jessica composed herself and absorbed all of what she had heard. Her gaze hardened over time and she gave Tiffany her trademark death glare. Tiffany easily matched it.

 

“Who do you work for Agent Hwang?” Jessica spat venomously.

 

Tiffany set the gun down on the workbench and placed her hands on either side of Jessica’s thighs, leaning in so that their faces were mere centimeters apart.

 

“If I told you, Lieutenant Jung, I’d have to kill you,” Tiffany answered in the same tone before closing the gap between them. After a few moments she pulled away and smirked when Jessica followed her to prolong the contact. “I like your face too much to have to resort to that.”

 

Jessica leaned back in the chair, putting as much distance between herself and Tiffany as she could. “Let’s get this over with; what do you want to know?”

 

Tiffany retreated back and leaned against the workbench as she had done before. “Why would I trust you to give me honest information?”

 

Jessica crossed her legs in the chair. “You’ve seen my file, you tell me?”

 

“Fair enough, are the Kim’s dirty?” Tiffany asked simply.

 

Jessica glared. “No.”

 

“Then who is?”

 

“As far as I’ve seen in the reports, the only one who seems even remotely dirty is Ok Taecyeon. Check his finances and you should find something there. FBI?”

 

“Thanks, and no. Time to go to work, you’re driving.” Tiffany exited the room leaving Jessica following slowly after her to the front door.

 

“No food?” Jessica asked as they left the house, Tiffany locking the door behind them.

 

“I…I can’t cook.” Tiffany admitted sheepishly as she waited for Jessica to unlock the car doors.

 

Jessica clicked the unlock button on the remote, she stepped inside at the same time as Tiffany. “Join the club.”

 

Throughout the entire drive Jessica named off various government agencies that Tiffany could potentially work for. Every name was shot down instantly, but there was a slight hesitation when Jessica said Department of the Treasury. Though why Tiffany would have such an arsenal for a job in the treasury was suspicious.

 

**

 

Kwon Yuri sat despondently in her chair, waiting for the moment that Yoona would walk into the office. She fiddled with the inside pocket of her jacket where she hid her small caliber pistol since her official gun was too large to fit in a way that made her inconspicuous.

 

She spun around in her chair as she counted down the minutes until Yoona would arrive. Their office was conveniently on the first floor, a huge security risk for Yoona because of her social status but the girl wouldn’t have it any other way. Mr. Im had tried to get Yuri to convince his daughter otherwise without giving away her purpose, also for safety, but the girl refused.

 

Her chair was facing against the door when she heard it open. She stopped her spinning and waited for Yoona to come in and notice her. Her heart broke when she heard the soft sniffling coming from behind her. Not being able to take the pain anymore, Yuri stood up from her chair and turned to face Yoona.

 

Yoona froze her movement towards her desk when she saw the unwanted girl. “What are you doing here?”

 

Yuri winced at the cold tone of the words. She stood up to speak but Yoona had already started to run out of the door. “Damnit,” Yuri said under her breath as she ran after Yoona.

 

Yuri could see Yoona’s slim figure in the lobby and another suspicious looking one following after her. The suspicious figure was wearing a white suit jacket, sunglasses and a top hat. Strange attire for Im Industries. Yuri then saw a silver glint coming from the man’s side and she made a beeline for Yoona, her police instincts kicking in.

 

She pushed through the crowds of people as she descended the stairs, trying to reach Yoona in time. The man was gaining on Yoona, Yuri’s adrenaline kicked into overdrive and she sprinted faster than she ever had before.

 

The man was standing behind Yoona when his arm pulled back to give his more power. Yuri was filled with rage as she tackled him to the ground, rolling several times from the momentum. At some time during the rolling he had managed to make several gashes in her abdomen.

 

At the time she didn’t feel a thing, the adrenaline coursing through her veins prevented her from feeling anything other than the need to detain him. He tried to get up off of her, but she slammed him face down into the hard tile of the ground. She pulled both of his hands behind his back and held onto them with one hand while the other looked for her hand cuffs.

 

She had found them inside her jacket pocket, entangled with her tiny gun. She placed the hand cuffs tightly around his wrists.

 

Around them people had cluttered to the scene, taking out their cell phones to either call for an ambulance or to record a video. Yoona was watching with horror, Yuri seemed to not be fazed that she was bleeding all over the place.

 

“Whoever you are you are under arrest for the attempted murder of Im Yoona and assault of a police officer.” Yuri then got off of the man and saw all of the red that was on his back. She was certain he didn’t stab himself. Her hands felt sticky, she looked to see what had caused the feeling and only found her hands to be covered in blood.

 

Her adrenaline had stopped pumping and excruciating pain shot through her stomach as she collapsed into strong, familiar arms. She reached into her pocket as best as she could as Yoona lowered the two down to the ground.

 

She took out her phone and dialed 911, “this is Sergeant Kwon Yuri of EPD, I’ve been stabbed on the ground floor of Im Industries. I need an ambulance and a patrol car to take the man in to see my captain.”

 

She then hung up the phone and tossed it on the ground while looking up at her shaking captor. “Don’t worry Yoong, I’ll be fine, and it gives you an excuse to see your mom.”

 

Yoona didn’t respond, she was in too much shock, too much had just happened and she didn’t even noticed that she had followed Yuri into the ambulance.

 

**

 

Bright rays of light were shining down on Kim Hyoyeon as she slowly blinked to awaken. The first thing she recognized was that there was an arm tightly wrapped around her waist. Then she felt a soft body pressed into her back. Light breathing against the nape of her neck. But what really knocked her wake up out of the ballpark was the smooth thigh between her thighs.

 

Her face flushed a deep red. “Uh um uh Seo uh Hyun?” Said girl stirred in her sleep, not the best idea in the world since the thigh moved higher into her. She tried to escape but the strong grip around her waist prevented her from moving.

 

She had to think quickly before things escalated. She ran through her head all of the things that she knew would wake the girl up. She frowned knowing that she didn’t know that much about her. Deciding to put that thought aside, something crossed her mind.

 

“Seo Joohyun, YOU’RE FIRED!” She shouted the last portion. As she suspected there was a quick response.

 

“What?! No! What did I do?!” Seohyun woke up instantaneously. After a few moments she realized the compromising position the two were in. She quickly removed her thigh from in-between Hyoyeon’s with a quick apology.

 

The two continue to lie there, both enjoying the embrace and not wanting to leave it.

 

“Joohyun! Isn’t it time to go to work.” The two lie frozen in bed while Mr. Seo walked inside the room without any regard for the female occupants. He should be lucky nothing was happening.

 

“DAD, GET OUT!” Seohyun shouted over her shoulder, an evil glare accompanying the exclamation.

 

He retreated instantly, fearing the wrath of an angry version of his daughter.

 

“He’s um right. We have to go to the um office. We have a uh meeting.” Was Hyoyeon’s attempt at forming audible words. She removed Seohyun’s arm from around her waist and slowly sat up with her legs sliding over the edge to touch the ground.

 

Seohyun lied still as she watched the shorter girl, dried out as the tank top Hyoyeon was wearing left little to the imagination.

 

Hyoyeon felt hungry eyes on her, she looked back into the lustful eyes of Seohyun. “No, we have to go.”

 

Seohyun’s gaze dropped and she gave out a defeated sigh, also reluctantly getting out of bed.