Master Plans

A Sick Game Called 'Love'

AN: Boom update. and yes moustache puppy was necessary

 

 

Master Plans

 

 

 

 

“Appa! Hyuna bit me!” A small child jumped onto Gyuri’s back as she tried to sleep.

 

“Sungah, go tell your Umma, Appa is sleeping right now.” Gyuri refused to move even as the small child continued to bounce on her.

 

“I already told Umma and she said to say that it’s your fault that Hyuna bit me.” Gyuri’s eyes shot open, she halted the toddler from jumping on her, sitting up.

 

“Where is your Umma?” Gyuri couldn’t find her by scent since Sungah was letting off too much of her own along with Hyuna’s. “And where is your cousin?”

 

“Shopping, both of them.” The woman fell back down onto the bed, groaning. “Appa wake up!”

“Wake up.”

“Gyul wake up.”

 

Gyuri’s eyelids twitched, fingertips traced along the features of her face, bringing a smile to her lips. “Mm morning.”

 

“Morning, I made breakfast.” Gyuri shot out of bed not even caring that she was in a t-shirt and underwear. Hyomin was already at the table, eating solemnly.

 

The oldest sat across from her sister, eating as though she had never eaten before. She heard Sunghee giggle at her as she sat down between the two, eating at a normal pace. Two pairs of light grey eyes were on her as they waited for her to finish. She looked between the two, settling on Hyomin when she saw the distinguishing characteristics of a vampire, at least what she’s observed from Gyuri.

 

“This would make a great reality show, human lives with vampire girlfriend and her vampire sister.” Hyomin’s brows knit together in confusion while Gyuri’s furrowed in distaste.

 

“How many times do I have to tell you I’m not a vampire!?” Gyuri raised her voice slightly, causing Sunghee to slink in her chair, a pout gracing her lips.

 

“What is happening?” Hyomin asked the two. “Since when were we vampires and when did you two start dating?”

 

Sunghee focused her attention to the younger Park. “Ever since your sister bit me, and I would like to say ow! That hurt like a mother and then I had to carry her passed out while my neck was bleeding.”

 

“Show me.” Gyuri demanded, guilt present in her tone. Sunghee turned to face Gyuri, sliding the collar of her shirt over to expose the giant bandaid resting above her collarbone, slowly removing it and wincing at the pain.

 

When one flap was completely off of her skin, the red stained pad showed two red holes in the woman’s skin. After a few seconds she placed the sticky material back on her skin, not wanting to stimulate Gyuri. “You did that last night, and we’ve been dating ever since.”

 

Gyuri’s eyes bored into her, cobalt flooding the light grey. Sunghee sighed in relief, thankful that the terrifying red eyes didn’t emerge. She’d have to start a journal documenting the different changes.

 

“And how does that make me a vampire?” Hyomin broke the intense staring contest going on between the couple.

 

Sunghee turned away from the penetrating gaze, smiling at Hyomin. “Her eyes used to be brown, now they’re light grey. And guess what color yours are?”

 

Hyomin stood up from her seat, running into her bathroom to look in the mirror. A scream could be heard before the youngest returned to sit calmly in her seat.

 

“So how does this vampire thing work?” Hyomin directed her question to Sunghee, her primary concern was how it would affect Jiyeon. Cobalt flashed over her eyes, swirling with the light grey.

 

Sunghee shrugged. “The only thing I know is that you’re going to become a possessive bitey mc bite pants for whoever you’re in love with. Also apparently they smell nice.”

 

Gyuri pouted like a small child before mumbling, “I was going to say sorry but not anymore. Smelly mc smells good.”

 

Hyomin snorted, hearing Gyuri as if she was screaming across the room, she wondered why Sunghee didn’t give her a pointed glare because that was loud. Her grin dropped when she realized she most likely has super hearing.

 

“What is happening?” Hyomin groaned as her head hit the table. So far she has an acute sense of smell and super hearing. “You know what? Don’t answer that I have a game tomorrow I need to go to practice.” The youngest placed her plate in the sink and left the couple alone.

 

“What should we do now?” Gyuri asked, eyes back to light grey.

 

“I can think of a few things.” Sunghee smirked, taking the elder’s hand and guiding her to the bedroom, dishes long forgotten as well as the strange dream that Gyuri had.

 

**

 

Boa awoke to a cold, empty feeling in her bed. Ana was gone. A mix of emotions swirled through her ranging between anger and loneliness. Before she could dwell on it too much, the door to her bedroom opened and in came a much more muscular version of herself holding a tray of what appeared to be breakfast.

 

A skeptical glare settled onto Boa’s face as the woman drew nearer and nearer, eventually setting the tray of food onto the bed to her side and then climbing onto the mattress. “I’m not eating that.”

 

Ana pouted at her, asking a silent question. “You have my face and a highly questionable occupation for all I know you could poison me and take over my position and no one would be the wiser.”

 

“Fair enough,” the assassin shrugged and started eating the food herself, every so often, teasing the older.

 

The mayor huffed in indignation, crossing her arms over her chest as her mind said don’t eat the food while her body said eat the food as well as other things. After having to deal with her hunger and her growing body temperature, her hand darted out for a fork, taking a piece of pancake. Before placing it in she looked at the younger who was staring back waiting for approval. “What did you do to my chef?”

 

Ana let out an exasperated sigh as she fell onto her side. “I didn’t do anything, he’s out with Zitao. Jia is with Minyoung and Sunyoung is with Q-Victoria.”

 

“So you did poison this.” Ana buried her head into the pillow, screaming before turning to look at the mirthful grin on Boa’s lips. “You’re like a giant baby.”

 

A devilish smirk settled onto the younger’s features, a murderous glint in her eyes. “Call me ‘giant baby’ one more time and see where that gets you.”

 

Boa pondered over it for a moment, avoiding the gaze of the younger. “Mm, I’d rather eat.”

 

The mayor finally placed the piece of pancake that had been stuck on the fork in her hand for the past few minutes, into . Boa had to admit, the giant baby could make pancakes better than her chef.

 

“Did you fix my security system like I told you to?” She asked while continuing eating the giant baby’s pancakes.

 

“About that…” Ana squirmed away from the death glare the older was giving her.

 

“So you didn’t fix it like I told you?”  Ana resisted her urges to pin the woman down and give her, her piece of mind about the intimidation tactic.

 

“It’s not that…” Ana only now realized what it was that was holding her back from finishing her sentences, nervousness.

 

“Well if you didn’t fix it when are you going to fix it? I can’t just stay around in my house and wait to get and murdered in the night.” A fierce glare settled upon Ana’s features.

 

“That won’t happen, ever.” Boa was taken aback by the cold ferocity in the giant baby’s voice.

 

“And how can you be so sure? I don’t have a security system since you broke it.” All air left Boa’s lungs, she had no idea how Ana had gotten on top of her in the flash of a second.

 

“I will be here 24/7 no one will touch you as long as I live.” Boa started giggling from beneath the assassin. “What’s so funny about that? I’m serious!”

 

Boa tried to contain her laughter, the pout on the younger’s face made it worse. Ana sat up on the woman’s lap, still straddling her hips with her arms crossed over her chest. “You…are a cute…giant baby.”

 

Ana pinned the mayor’s wrists above her head. “I remember clearly saying to not call me giant baby.”

 

“What are you going to do about it, giant baby?” Boa smirked up at the assassin, trying to contain her laughter.

 

“I can think of a few things.” The assassin matched the mayor’s smirk before burying her face into the older’s neck. “Nap time.”

 

Ana’s hands let go of her wrists to slide along her arms, finally resting under her shoulders. Boa’s hands tangled into the younger’s hair. She really is like a giant baby…a giant baby that can kill me in seconds, but a baby nonetheless.

 

**

 

The two couples just stared at each other from across the table, unsure how to start the conversation. Yuri held Yoona’s hand under the table.

 

Yoseob was the first to break the silence. “Which of you decided to have a make-out session in your office without locking the door?!”

 

“Rather than place blame, we should maybe try and solve the problem we have?” Yuri utilized her negotiation skills, thankful that the captain had taught them such.

 

“You’re right, you’re right. What do you have in mind?” Yoona and Nickhun just silently sat back while their lovers solved their problem for them.

 

“Well you know that whole objecting to the marriage part? Why not just have you object?” Yuri leaned closer to Yoseob.

 

“Why does it have to be me?” He leaned in as well, as if they were creating an evil master plan to take over the world.

 

“Because I am a hundred percent certain that I will not be invited because he caught me with my tongue down his daughter’s throat. He has no idea who you are.” Yuri clarified, receiving a harsh kick to the leg by her girlfriend.

 

“Good point, problem solved. Nice working with you Sergeant Kwon.” Yoseob reached his hand out for the woman to take.

 

“I look forward to meeting with you again Mister Yang.” Yuri took the manchild’s hand, shaking it.

 

The two women left first, walking hand in hand towards the Kwon residence that was now occupied by Yuri since Jihyun finally let Sohyun move in.

 

“Is it just me or did they look like they came out of a fairytale book about woodland fairy creatures?” Yuri received a playful smack on her arm followed by a lighthearted glare.

 

 

 

 

AN: Sorry not sorry for taking 80 years to update. At this time, please comment which couple you want to see more moments of because I have room for that right now since it’s a transition between two major events, gotta pass some time along so feel free to write down yo fave couples that you want to see more of that I have been neglecting. If you put 2boa I’ll love you forever