I Dreamed A Dream Of You

A Sick Game Called 'Love'

 

AN: I PREORDERED MY COPY OF I GOT A BOY IM CRYING I HOPE THEY SEND ME THE HYOYEON COPY LIKE OMFG IF THEY DO IM GOING TO SOB IN A BALL OF GAYBOW HAIR FEELS.

Also just a warning but I wrote like 90% of this chapter under the influence of Nyquil so I have no idea how lucid I am right now. Also I really pigeon holed SunYeon right now like...the only thing I could do was write fluff that hints at angst.

 

I Dreamed A Dream Of You

 

After the Mayor and Luna had left the table, Gyuri found herself resting her head on her hands. Some time had passed before she realized that it was dark outside and no one else was in the diner except for Sunghee and herself.

 

The waitress was locking the door to the diner when a body pressed up against her back, pushing her into the door. Warm breath tickled her ear causing chills to run down her spine. She knew who it was, it couldn’t have been anyone else. A large part of her didn’t want to do anything about it, then there was a small part that reminded her that she had a fiancé at home waiting for her.

 

“Gyuri we can’t. I’m marrying Siwon, remember?” Sunghee was trying to convince herself more than the young Captain. The breath on her ear travelled lower, to her neck.

 

Teeth harshly grazed over her neck, causing her to whimper against the door. “You know I don’t like it when you say his name.”

 

“I know,” Sunghee turned around in Gyuri’s embrace, her fists latching onto the fabric of Gyuri’s jacket collar. “I can’t help but want you.”

 

“I need you Sunghee.” Gyuri whispered before leaning in to engorge herself on the forbidden pleasure of Sunghee’s lips.

 

The kiss was sweet at first, but turned rough and passionate when their intense desires overtook their senses. The older of the two broke the kiss to assault the waitress’s neck, her teeth lightly grazing over the flesh while her hands worked on the buttons of Sunghee’s shirt.

 

Gyuri trailed kisses along the woman’s chest as more skin was revealed, hands tangled in her hair guiding her. She was on her knees by the time she finished ing the shirt. Her lips leaving burning trails against the younger’s skin.

 

Her hands traveled up Sunghee’s legs until they found their target. Sunghee moaned when Gyuri’s hands snuck under her skirt and found her soaked underwear. She ripped the fabric cleanly off, her aggressiveness causing more heat to rush to Sunghee’s core.

 

“Gyuri,” Said woman stood back up, “Gyuri,” she reattached her lips to Sunghee’s neck before her hand sought out the younger’s wet folds. “Idiot,” Gyuri’s eyebrows scrunched in confusion at the name, her body began shaking. Before she could enter Sunghee, she made contact with the hard floor. “ wake up!”

 

Gyuri groaned as she sat up and rubbed her sore side, looking up at the culprit. Her eyes went wide as her eyes met those of an impatient Sunghee. Her vivid dream coming back to her, blood rushed to her cheeks as she fumbled around trying to stand.

 

A hand reached out in front of her face. She slowly followed the path up to see the owner of the arm, she gulped when she saw that it was Sunghee. Hesitantly, she took the offered hand and was pulled up almost immediately without warning.

 

Unsuspecting the sudden force pulling her up, Gyuri stumbled into Sunghee causing the both of them to become tangled in each other. When they looked up at each other, all air in Gyuri’s lungs left from the close proximity of their faces. Without thinking, Gyuri closed the gap between their lips.

 

Sunghee knew that she should push the blonde off of her, but something kept her frozen in place. She responded to the kiss, applying more pressure against the older woman’s lips. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn’t stop the feelings that were arising. After several moments, Gyuri broke the kiss, backing away from a confused Sunghee.

 

“I’m so sorry.” Gyuri said before running out of the door to the diner.

 

**

 

Yuri took a deep breath and looked over her shoulder at Yoona, giving her a reassuring look before putting the key in the lock. The lock slowly clicked and Yuri hesitantly opened the door. Her hand sought out Yoona’s and the two slowly crept into the apartment.

 

They could hear faint sounds coming from the living room, it sounded like someone was watching a movie. As the two got closer and closer, the noises started to sound like more than a movie. When they entered the living room, no one was there and the TV wasn’t on. They couldn’t see over the sofa so they didn’t think anyone was there. But they could still hear the noises.

 

“KWON SOHYUN!” Yuri shouted at the top of her lungs, resting her hand on her side after. The action caused her minor discomfort.

 

There was a loud screech and the sound of a body landing on the hardwood floor followed by and ‘Ow’. Yuri rolled her eyes when someone’s head shot up from the couch and immediately tried to assist the fallen Kwon.

 

Sohyun groaned and slowly rose to her feet. The other person stood next to the younger Kwon and looked at Yuri with a mortified expression.

 

“Sohyun,” Yuri sighed before continuing, “How many times have I told you that you have a bedroom?”

 

“Yuri,” Sohyun sighed, mocking her sister, “How many times have I told you that Jihyun has needs and sometimes she just can’t wait for me to open the door?”

 

Jihyun scoffed, “You’re blaming this on me? You were the one who threw me on the couch when I said that the bedroom wasn’t that far.”

 

Sohyun paused for a moment while Yuri chuckled too herself. Yoona just looked confused by this entire scenario. “Right, well, Yul? Who’s this?”

 

Yuri’s face lit up in a giddy smile. “This is Im Yoona…my girlfriend.”

 

“GIRLFRIEND?!” Sohyun shouted, in an instant she flew over the couch with athletic precision, standing in front of Yoona. Her eyes traveled all over Yoona’s body, causing the woman to grow more and more uncomfortable. “Wait, I know you.”

 

Sweat formed on Yuri’s forehead, she gave Yoona’s hand a reassuring squeeze.

 

“You’re the one that got my sister stabbed aren’t you?” Hurt flashed across Yoona’s features at the venomous tone the shorter woman used.

 

Before anyone could even react, Yuri had tackled Sohyun to the floor and the two had begun rolling around fighting for dominance. Yoona was too shocked to even register what had happened.

 

“Don’t worry, they always do this.” Jihyun was standing next to her and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. “She doesn’t blame you either. She’s just antsy because she’s still .”

 

Yoona blushed at the last remark. She decided that she had had enough with the two Kwons fighting and Yuri’s wounds would become more agitated and she would have to go back to the hospital. Yoona stomped over to the two and effortlessly pulled Yuri off from on top of her sister.

 

“Are you two done now?” Yoona spat with a matching glare. The other three occupants gulped at the ferocity in her tone. She dragged Yuri back out into the hallway and stormed off to the end where there were three doors.

 

She paused before a minute before looking back at Yuri. “Which one is yours?”

 

Yuri gulped and raised a shaking hand to point at the door on the far right. Yoona proceeded to drag the older woman into the room. She threw Yuri onto the bed and locked the door behind them. “Shirt. Off.”

 

The Sergeant did as she was commanded and hurriedly removed the offending article of clothing. Yoona sat in front of the older woman and traced over the angry red scars.

 

“Did you get these because of me?” She asked, trying to mask her tears. Yuri’s hands gently cupped her cheeks and wiped away at the tears.

 

“No, I got these because I was an idiot for keeping secrets from you. From now on, we tell each other everything, alright?”

 

Yoona nodded and leant in to Yuri’s caress, enjoying the feeling of the older woman’s touch. “I’m sorry for not visiting you. My mom’s condition is getting worse, the doctors don’t think she’ll make it for much longer.”

 

“I’m so sorry Yoong.” Yuri tried to pull the other woman in for a hug but Yoona wouldn’t let her.

 

“It’s fine, I’ll be okay. That’s not what’s been keeping me from seeing you,” She paused before continuing, “She’s been telling me family secrets and I think I know why my dad never wanted me to go visit her.”

 

“Why’s that?” Yuri continued her caressing of Yoona’s cheeks, giving her comfort.

 

“I need you to help me with something.”

 

“Anything for you.”

 

Yoona took a deep breath before speaking the next part. “I need you to help me find my sister.”

 

**

 

Sunny was exhausted to say the least. Taeyeon had kept her every night with marathons and then practice has started to become more grueling now that their first game was in a week. She barely has any time to sleep, so that’s why she’s hurriedly packing an overnight bag.

 

She needed to get out of the house and to Sooyoung’s house before Taeyeon got home and pounced her. She needed a break and Sooyoung had offered her a guest bedroom as long as the short woman would buy her dinner.  

 

All of her hopes of ever escaping were crushed when she heard the front door open. Her shoulders deflated immediately. Sunny sighed and flung the bag over her shoulders, head hanging low as she exited the bedroom.

 

“Taeyeon, I need a break.” Sunny said without looking up at the other woman.

 

“Baby, look at me.” As soon as Taeyeon said it, Sunny looked up and tears welled in her eyes.

 

In Taeyeon’s hands was a bouquet of flowers and a small sign that read ‘I’m Sorry For Keeping You Up So Late’. The bag on her shoulder dropped and she engulfed the Kim in a hug, letting her tears fall freely.

 

“I love you Kim Taeyeon.” Sunny’s words were muffled by the fabric of Taeyeon’s clothing. She pulled out of the hug and took the flowers from her hands, smelling them as she walked into the kitchen to get a vase for them to sit in.

 

“I brought food too!” Taeyeon shouted from the living room.

 

Food reminded her of her previous plans to stay over at Sooyoung’s house. She had to call the giant and break the news that she would have to feed herself. She pulled her phone out from her back pocket and searched her contacts until she found the contact she was looking for: ‘Fat Giant’.

 

The phone rang twice before someone answered, “Are you here yet? I’m starving.”

 

“Sorry Soo, Taeyeon apologized for keeping me up so late and she brought me dinner. You’re gonna have to fend for yourself.” Sunny’s face broke out into a grin when she heard the giant make an animal noise on the other line.

 

You promised me food! I’m coming over then!”

 

Before Sunny could protest the line went dead. Instead of getting angry about it, she shrugged it off and grabbed three wine glasses and an unopened bottle. She tucked the bottle under her arm and carried the three glasses to the living room.

 

Taeyeon gave her a questioning look. “Sooyoung is coming over.” Rather than getting angry about it, the Kim just nodded as if it was normal for the giant to come over whenever.

 

There was a knock at the door, Sooyoung must have ran. Sunny left to go open the door while Taeyeon continued to take the food out of the bags, she was thankful that she had gotten enough food to feed an armada.

 

Sunny opened the door to find Sooyoung bent over panting. “They…should really…give me the…pinch runner.”

 

Sunny sighed as she held the door open for the panting woman to enter. “There’s food.”

 

Sooyoung bolted like a lightning bolt past Sunny and into the living room, nearly toppling over Taeyeon.

 

“Hello to you too Sooyoung.” Taeyeon joked to herself seeing as how Sooyoung was too busy devouring their food.

 

She was interrupted from her thoughts by a soft kiss to her cheek that caused blood to rush to her face. “Thank you TaeTae.”

 

“Uh…you’re welcome Bunny. I hid some food for us so we don’t starve.” Taeyeon whispered in Sunny’s ear. “I’m gonna miss you when you go overseas next week.”

 

Taeyeon was having a difficult time with imagining herself without Sunny for a few days. Her libido had become super charged ever since she had given herself up to the athlete. Abstaining for the night was hard enough she couldn’t imagine going without for three days.

 

“You won’t even notice that I’m gone.”

 

 

 

AN: OMG Guess who Yoona’s sister is I dare you c’mon you can figure it out. It’s someone we know.   

Next Chapter will be JeTi, HyoHyun and I haven't decided what else.