Everybody Loves Bacon

A Sick Game Called 'Love'

 

AN: Sorry for taking forever. I’m in my last 15 or so school days left of high school and I just realized I have an essay due on friday my life okay I’m gonna shut up now. Next chapter is gonna be long as and I like every group ever okay. Nine Muses, Guckkasten, and others own my ears right now. ING T-ARA NTARDS...my ability to deal with those derps is beyond me. And well Nine Muses forever and ever. Those lil s are gonna be the stars of this damn sequel okay, brain already decided it wanted to write the sequel instead of actually finishing this. Next chapter is gonna be long as unless I make it into a multi-parter which I might do so you don’t yell at me for not updating in a month.

 





Everybody Loves Bacon



 

Hyoyeon met with her sister on the bottom floor of their building, waiting for their father to arrive to take them to go restaurant shopping with Mr. Seo. They had only been waiting for five minutes when she began to hear sniffling, soon after a body was attached to her.

 

"I'm so...sorry for being a...bad sister...it's not your fault Hyo." Hyoyeon was stunned into silence, confused by her eldest sister’s actions.

 

She awkwardly wrapped her arms around the older woman, patting her back. “There, there?”

 

“Oh what a sight, my youngest and eldest embracing! It brings tears to my eyes.” Hyoyeon thanked her father in her head for getting her out of the awkward embrace. Jea ran to their father and hugged him in a similar fashion.

 

“Hyojinnie it’s okay. There’s no need to cry.” At least their father was better at the whole comforting thing than Hyoyeon was.

 

“It’s just that I’m starving daddy.” Jea whined into her father’s arms. Mr. Seo approached from behind their father.

 

“Well what are you in the mood for?” Mr. Seo asked, a smile on his face.

 

“Bacon.” Jea said without hesitation.

 

“Okay, we’ll get you bacon.” Mr. Kim ruffled the hair atop his eldest daughter’s head.

 

“And sausage.”

 

“Alright sausage too.”

 

“And ham.”

 

“Why don’t we just add a steak to that?” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

 

“That is not a bad idea Hyoyeon.” Jea pondered it for a moment.

 

Before the meat craving woman could say anything more, Mr. Seo let out a suggestion: “I know a good place for all of that. They may even let me cook the food for you since I used to work there.”

 

Jea’s eyes shot open, she made grabby hands at the man. “Feed me now!”

 

The two men chuckled at the eldest daughter’s antics, Hyoyeon just stared at her sister skeptically, wondering what had caused the sudden shift in personality.

 

Jea bounced in her seat the entire ride to the diner, Hyoyeon became annoyed and had to place a hand on her sister’s thigh to get her to cease her bouncing. It only made her bounce more fervently. Hyoyeon gave up and looked out the window, wondering how Seohyun was doing.

 

The four sat in a booth, the sisters on one side with the fathers on the other side. Victoria saw Mr. Seo and squealed excitedly, forcing him into an apron and into the kitchen. Jea sat with a maniacal grin set on her features, she was getting magical food cooked by the magical chef.

 

Hyoyeon sat there trying to ignore her creepy sister. Ever since she moved she had been acting strangely.

 

The family waited in relative silence, knowing that they couldn’t conduct any real business without their client. Jea wasn’t even paying attention to the conversation, all she could think of was the aroma emanating from the kitchen.

 

A plate was brought out to her by Mr. Seo, filled with various kinds of meats on them. No steak though. Her fork attacked the food, tears streaking down her cheeks at the best tasting food she’s ever eaten.

 

“So, I really liked working here and I’d like to continue working here if you catch my drift.” Mr. Seo directed his statement to Mr. Kim and Hyoyeon, knowing that Jea was too entranced with her food to pay attention.

 

“It’s in a great location, I can see why you like it he-”

 

Doctor Doctor Feel Good

Come make me feel real good

 

The clanking of metal along with the musical interruption caused all heads to turn towards a paleing Jea. She took her phone out of her pocket, grimacing at the caller id. “I’m sorry, I really need to take this.”

 

The woman answered the call and left to go outside. Hyoyeon’s brows knit in confusion at the name that read on the phone: Father of my Child.

 

“What is so important that you had to interrupt me eating the best food ever?” Jea harshly spoke to the person on the other line.

 

But honey I miss you." Narsha whined on the other side of the line.

 

Jea smacked a hand to her face, she hadn't signed on for two children. "Seriously? And why did you change my ringtone?!"

 

There was a hysterical laugh on the other side of the line, eventually it calmed down and Narsha responded. "It's fitting isn't it?"

 

Jea rolled her eyes, checking over her shoulder to make sure no one was listening. "Doctor, how do you plan on making me feel good?"

 

The woman could practically hear the smirk in her wife's voice. "Mrs. Kim, is that an invitation?"

 

"Well doctor, it all depends on what you suggest to make me feel good as you say." Jea played along, not even bothering to look behind her where her sister stood, scandalized.

 

"Why don't you come by my office later and I'll tell you all about my suggestions for treatment."


"I'll be there after this meeting. You better be a good wife and feed me." Jea pouted, reminded of her delicious food that was getting cold.

 

"Yes ma'am. Will do. Now go get back to your meeting the faster it's over the faster you get your treatment."

 

"Bye doctor feel good, I can't wait for you to make me feel good." Hyoyeon wanted to gag at the very thought of her oldest sister being intimate with anyone.

 

"Last time I checked, Taecyeon is not your wife." Jea ended the call faster than lightning, whipping around to face her sister wide eyed.

 

"I um-" Jea was interrupted from her stammering by an ever observant of her sister's failures Hyoyeon.

 

"Also I'm fairly certain you're the gayest gay to ever gay so there's no way he could be the father of your child. So I will ask you a question: how did this female doctor, who is also your wife, get you pregnant?"

 

"I don't know how! We had then boom! Baby in my tummy! We done? I'm still hungry." Jea went back inside to her food before Hyoyeon could respond. By the time the youngest sister could recover from the information she received, Jea had finished her food and gave her blessing to her father in order to purchase the property.

 

Jea pat Hyoyeon on the shoulder on her way out to a cab, releasing her from her trance. “Don’t tell dad, Hyo. Mom and you are the only ones who know and I’d like to keep it that way.”

 

Hyoyeon nodded and went back inside of the diner, finishing the meeting while her sister went to visit her wife.

 

**

 

Yoona pulled Yuri into her office after finishing showing her sister around. Rather than pressing the sergeant up against the door, the younger woman let go of the older’s collar and sat down in her seat.

 

“Tease.” Yuri muttered under her breath, Yoona smirked.

 

“Be a good girl and get some work done then maybe I’ll think about rewarding you.” Yoona husked out.

 

Yuri’s eyes widened and she hurried her pace, working at a speed that Yoona had never seen before.

The Im leaned back in her chair and watched her girlfriend fly around the office, all in hopes of claiming the reward Yoona had intimated.

 

After several hours of watching the sergeant do all of her work that she had missed from being hospitalized, the older woman slid into one of the chairs across from Yoona. Exhaustion taking over, her side was hurting from overuse, but she didn’t want her girlfriend to know so she hid her pain.

 

Yoona smiled at her girlfriend who was panting in the chair, slipping out of it. A smirk settled on her features as she rose from her chair and moved to lean against her desk in front of the exhausted girl. She began to fan herself, feigning heat, but in reality watching her girlfriend move around so quickly and deftly made her body temperature rise.

 

“Is it just me or is it suddenly really hot in here?” She panted out as she removed her blazer, tossing it into the chair next to Yuri whose attention was fully on her girlfriend. Yoona began to fumble with the buttons of her shirt, purposefully, “Yuri, can you help me cool off?”

 

Ignoring her exhaustion for a greater purpose, Yuri bolted up from her chair, standing between the younger woman’s legs. Her hands found their way to the collar of Yoona’s shirt. “Yoona, it only gets hotter from here.”

 

“That…is more than okay.” She panted out as Yuri slowly ed the top button of the younger’s shirt.


Yoona’s hands s around the older’s waist, pulling her closer to her body, their lips meeting in a fiery kiss. Yuri’s hands left her collar to grip at her thighs, lifting her up onto the desk, knocking several things over.


Yuri broke the kiss to leave hot, wet trails along the woman’s cheek, jaw, and neck before settling on nipping at her clavicle. Yoona threw her head back in ecstasy, reveling in the feeling of finally being with Yuri.


“Im Yoona!” The door to said woman’s office slammed open, startling the both of them enough that Yuri detached herself from her girlfriend. “Sergeant Kwon, I thought your job was to protect my daughter not her.”


Yuri’s gaze hardened as it settled into a glare aimed at the father of her girlfriend. “And you Yoona, what made you think it was okay to hire my illegitimate child that I tried so hard to hide? Do you want to ruin this company that I built for you?”


Before either woman could respond the man had left the room, followed by his assistant. “Nickhun?”


“Yes sir?” The manboy asked.


“Do you like my daughter?”


“She’s nice?” Nickhun prayed it was the correct answer.


“Good, then you wouldn’t be opposed to marrying her?”


“Uh...”


“Great, I’ll let her know when we arrive home.” And with that the older man left for the elevator.


“Yoseob is going to kill me.” Nickhun muttered under his breath as he followed his boss into the elevator.


**


Narsha sat in her chair, spinning around, impatiently waiting for her wife to get there. After what seemed like hours of spinning, she heard shouting from out in the lobby, curious, she left her spinning in search of the conversation.


“Ma’am you can’t go in there without an appointment!” Narsha recognized her assistant’s voice.


“I sure as hell can go in there without an appointment! She is my wife I can see her whenever I want!” Narsha squealed on the other side of the door when she heard her wife’s voice, but then she realized that it was in everyones best interest if she contain her woman.


“Soyeon it’s fine, she’s not crazy. Honey come here before you rip off my poor assistant’s head.” Narsha successfully dissuaded the two fuming women close to bursting, a sly grin on her face as she led the pregnant woman into her office.


The doctor closed the door behind her, not locking it since she didn't have any appointments until the afternoon. "Where is my food? You promised to feed me Doctor Mrs. Park."


"Food? I thought you needed medical treatment." Narsha pouted sitting on one of the patient chairs while Jea took her usual chair, leaning back against it.


The pregnant woman looked down at her stomach. “That is a very tempting offer from daddy. What do you say baby Jea? Do we want food or do we want daddy?”


The doctor beamed at her wife, sliding out of her chair and onto her knees next to the other woman’s stomach, resting her head on it. She nodded her head several times before lifting her head up. “Well baby Narsha said that mommy is adorable and that mommy wants daddy for food.”


“Well baby Jea also says that daddy should do whatever mommy says. Mommy says feed me.” Jea gave her wife a pointed glare for think any preposterous thing such as ‘baby Narsha’.


“Well baby Narsha, let’s feed mommy.” The doctor kissed her wife’s stomach before venturing to her mini-fridge hidden under her desk. “What does wifey want?”


Narsha lifted her head to look at her wife, only she wasn’t there. “Stand up.”


The doctor gulped at the venomous tone the pregnant woman used against her. She hesitantly complied to the command, only to find herself thrown back into her desk chair.  


Jea gripped at the arms of the chair, leaning in so that the space between them was almost nonexistent. "Baby Jea."


Narsha nodded her head before kissing the cold woman's lips.The doctor's hands rested on Jea's hips, holding her there so as not to force her into her lap.


"You have a new patient coming in to speak with you."


The two split apart immediately, Jea growled at the receiver not missing the tone of her wife's assistant.


"Hide under the desk before they get in here!" Narsha screeched into the other’s face. She received a flick on the forehead before Jea kneeled down under the desk.


The doctor busied herself with papers, waiting for the door to open. A hand had started snaking it’s way under her skirt when the door opened. The doctor’s face turned bright red as she furiously pushed the hand away from her skin.


“How can I help you?” She said a little more high pitched than normal, Jea sat under the table smirking.


“Yeah, uh, I think my dad was one of your former patients. I have a problem.” The smirk on Jea’s face fell, it took her all of her willpower to not lash out at her sister.


“What seems to be the problem?” Narsha was oblivious to her fuming wife, grateful that she had stopped her ministrations.


“I cheated on my girlfriend because I can’t go more than a day without and she was gone for three days.” Taeyeon’s eyes bulged when she heard familiar cackling.


Jea had fallen to the floor, shaking with laughter. Narsha was stuck between embarrassment and frustration. Taeyeon was terrified.


After several minutes of uninterrupted snickering from the pregnant woman, she rose to her feet with some assistance by her wife. “Honey, what are you doing?”


The woman ignored the doctor’s question. “Tae, you can’t be serious. You’ve been aual all of your life and now you’re a addict? Wifey, stop me before I start laughing again.”


“Wifey?” Taeyeon looked between the two and noticed the ring on the doctor’s finger and her hand that rested against the small of her sister’s back. “You two are...married?”


Jea nodded and moved to stand next to her sister, hugging her. “My little sister all grown up now. You two kids behave, I need to go back to work and eat food because someone didn’t feed me like she said she would.”


And with that, Jea left the two in an awkward silence.