Aftermath

A Sick Game Called 'Love'

AN: Did you know that today is this fic's first birthday? Well it is. So update for you.

 

Gyuri heard her daughter scream in the middle of the night, she was out of bed and sprinting down the hallway getting there in a matter of seconds. She held onto the child that looked no more than six.

 

“Shhh Sungah, tell appa what happened?” Gyuri gently ran her hand through the girl’s soft locks of hair.

 

Sungah sniffled before starting, “Dere was a girl and she was a big kid and I was a big kid and she was touching me in places.”

 

Immediately, Gyuri thought someone was her child. “Do you know her name?”

 

“Kyungwi, hew name is Kyungwi.” Sungah snuggled herself into Gyuri’s arms. “Appa?”

 

“Yes baby?” Gyuri’s mind raced with thoughts of what she would do to this ‘Kyungwi’.

 

“Can I sweep wit you and umma tonight?” The small child looked up at Gyuri with the biggest puppy eyes she had seen.

 

“Of course baby.” Gyuri lifted the girl up and carried her back to her shared room.

 

“What happened?” Sunghee groggily rubbed at her eyes.

 

Gyuri laid Sungah down next to Sunghee and leaned over the small body to give her wife a quick kiss. “I’ll tell you in the morning, go back to sleep yeobo.”

 

Gyuri awoke to the smell of Sunghee, the warm body held her tightly, heartbeat slightly faster than normal. “Sungja?”

 

“Captain Park! So glad you’re awake.” Gyuri’s brows dipped in her rage. “You two, get her and bring her to the room.”

 

Gyuri was pried away from Sunghee, both of them were too weak to fight it. When Gyuri was dragged out of the door Sunghee turned to the smirking man. “What are you going to do to her?”

 

“Oh, you’ll hear soon enough.” With that he left her.

 

Several moments after he left, ear shattering screams resonated throughout the room. Tears fell from her eyes as she rested her head on her knees, hands covering her ears to muffle the woman’s cries.

 

On the other side of the wall, Gyuri’s hands were bound above her head, Siwon had injected her with two shots: a truth serum and a neural serum that amplified pain.

 

“I’m going to break you.” He breathed into her face, a sick grin on his lips.

 

She rolled her eyes, a disinterested look on her face, “Good luck.”

 

His grin fell, forming his fist and hitting Gyuri in the stomach. She let out a scream, it had felt like getting hit by several cars in succession.

 

“You hit like my grandma.” Gyuri smiled at him, laughter in her eyes.

 

“Shut up!” He hit her in the cheek, a loud groan emitting from .

 

“Not the face.” She let out another groan but not out of pain.

 

“Fine then,” He landed a blow to her ribs, cracking them, followed by a quick succession of hits to her stomach.

 

Her breathing became labored with the extreme pain, her screams heard throughout the compound. She kept quiet, focusing on Sunghee’s heartbeat through the wall, hearing it spike with every scream.

 

“How many times have you slept with my fiancée?” He motioned for two men to flip Gyuri around so that her back was facing him, another bringing a bull whip.

 

“I stopped counting after forty.” Gyuri admitted unwillingly, she could feel an intense stinging pain on her back.

 

“We’ll round you up to sixty.” He whipped her until all he could see on her back was raw red flesh. She had passed out from the sheer amount of pain coursing through her body.

 

The same two men unchained her and dragged her to the room Sunghee was held, tossing her in there like dead weight.

 

Sunghee could only rock back and forth on the floor, watching Gyuri’s brows furrow and the open wounds slowly healing themselves.

 

**

 

Zin’s phone buzzed in her pocket, she pulled it out, seeing that it was Hara. “Everyone quiet!”

 

The conference room settled down, Janey held the detective’s free hand. “Hara?”

 

“It’s over, we’re at the hospital- Ma’am you can’t be on the phone right now!”

 

“Is everyone okay?” Nicole, Yoona and Boa all made their way towards Zin, waiting for news.

 

Krystal is fine, so is Jessica. Hyuna got shot in the shoulder, Yuri got pretty beat up. Jiyeon hit her head again, she’s been unconscious since we met up with her and Hyomin who just has a few cuts and bruises.”

 

Nicole stole the phone out of Zin’s hand. “Goo Hara! Are you hurt? Do I need to sue anyone? I love you!”

 

Um…they uh…they shot me in the leg.”

 

Nicole shoved the phone back in Zin’s direction that Boa claimed, the Jung running out of the room and towards her car to get to the hospital.

 

“What about Sunyoung and Gyuri?!” Boa felt her heart sink when she didn’t get an immediate response.

 

“Mayor Kwon…there…there was an explosion, Luna and Gyuri…they were still inside.”

 

Boa dropped the phone, excusing herself to her car. Once inside the safety of her vehicle she allowed herself to break down. A knock on her window drew her attention, through her blurred vision she could see the blonde head of Zin.

 

She fumbled around with the door, unlocking it. Zin caught her as she fell towards the ground, unable to even hold herself upright. “There is no way you’re driving home.”

 

The officer lifted Boa to her feet and helped her to the passenger’s side. Boa found her phone, dialing the number Ana had given her in case of an emergency. She put the phone on speaker, knowing she wouldn’t be able to hold it to her ear. It went straight to voicemail.

 

Zin climbed into the driver’s seat, speeding out of the parking garage and towards the mayor’s home. The young officer knew better than to say anything, just letting the ride pass by.

 

When the younger pulled up to the driveway she could see the mayor sitting on the doorstep. Only the other mayor looked like she just came out of a burning building, Boa saw this as well. Before the car even stopped, the woman was out of her seat and sprinting up to Ana, fire in her eyes.

 

“She’s dead because of you, isn’t she!” Boa looked ready to hit the woman, instead she clung to her waist, tears freely falling.

 

Zin looked on, stunned from seeing a duplicate of the woman who was like a mother to her. A cold hand rested on her shoulder, she turned to see Zitao, the driver. “Please allow me to drive you back to the precinct, you don’t need to be here.”

 

The officer looked warily over to the two sisters, nodding reluctantly. Zitao opened the passenger door for her and closed it upon her entry, hustling over to the driver’s side to quickly drive her away from the scene.

 

“She’s alive.” Boa stopped her sobbing, leaning back to look at the woman.

 

“Where is she?” Ana avoided her gaze, eyes filled with guilt.

 

“With my employer, where she was the last time.”

 

“You gave her to him, didn’t you?” Ana continued avoiding the mayor’s glare, confirming the woman’s suspicions.

 

“It was either that or he kills the both of you.”

 

Boa rose to her feet. “Don’t even think of coming here until my daughter is safe and in my home.”

 

The mayor opened the door, stepping inside and closing it right behind her, falling against the wood as relief flooded over her. She didn’t worry about Gyuri because she knew that the Captain most likely with Choi Siwon.

 

**

 

Nicole had rushed into the hospital, she didn’t even bother with a visitor pass. The Jung had easily found her girlfriend sitting on a stretcher, bandages wrapped around her mid to upper thigh, crutches leaning next to her.

 

“Baby are you okay? Does it hurt? Do you need anything?” Nicole frantically searched the woman for any other injuries.

 

“I can see space from here.” Hara smiled, eyes droopy.

 

A nurse rushed to Nicole’s side, handing her Hara’s discharge papers, various bottles of medication including vicodin, and a bag of things Hara was found with.

 

“She was fine on the phone, what happened?” Nicole asked the nurse as she signed the papers.

 

“Drugs probably kicked in. Make sure you read the directions on those bottles carefully.” The nurse helped Hara into a wheelchair and wheeled her out to Nicole’s car, helping her get in the car. “Also she needs to stay off her leg for a good while, but she can still get up for bathroom breaks but no running marathons.”

 

Nicole nodded through the various things in her arms, crutches added to the mix. Once she got everything into the back seat and situated herself in the driver’s seat, she called her butler.

 

“Albert? Hara is going to be staying with us for a while, please prepare a room downstairs.”

 

“Yes, Ms. Jung. Anything else?”

 

“No, thank you. See you soon.” She ended the call before he could give the appropriate response.

 

“Did you know? I want to pet your kitty.” Hara drawled out.

 

“But I don’t have a cat.” Nicole’s brows knit together as she looked over at her girlfriend whose eyes were at Nicole’s crotch.

 

“Yes you do, when do I get to pet the kitty?” Even high Hara’s smile could get her going.

 

Nicole’s cheeks were bright red, she started the car, finding it to be way too hot in the small metal box. “Now?”

 

Her face down to her neck was red, she was letting out quiet shrieks. “No! Not until we get married!”

 

Hara pouted, “But I’m cute and defenseless against your charms.”

 

“NO MEANS NO GOO HARA!”