Teasing

A Sick Game Called 'Love'

 AN: I stayed up for I got a boy and while I waited I got “ gayoon’s voice” feels. Still haven’t seen it yet, 1 more hour. OH MY FUKDIGNA;OIN GOD HOLY LIKE AOIEGAE;ROIN;RIGNAVEO;RINVK;AEIORNKGA;EORIVNEORINKV THIS IS THE GREATEST LIKE OMG THERE ARE NO WORDS DO DESCRIBE HOW ING AWESOME IT IS LIKE THERE IS NOTHING THAT COULD EVER TOP THAT LIKE DONT EVEN TRY GANGNAM STYLE GO HOME AND OH MY ING GOD HYO RAPPED AND I ING CANT ANYMORE I AM SO DEAD LIKE NO MY NECK HURTS FROM STRAINING IT TRYING NOT TO SCREAM SO LOUD BECAUSE THERE ARE SLEEPING PEOPLE IN THIS HOUSE ;AOIEHGN;EORIGVNOIENRVO;ENEOIRGN I ING CANT ANYMORE SO ING DONE   <- There’s my reaction to the vid…like I can’t even right now

 

Teasing

 

The car ride to the R&D building was awkwardly silent. The happy couple didn’t say or do anything because of the cold atmosphere that Jessica and Tiffany brought with them. Seohyun and Hyoyeon had been mouthing a conversation to the two.

 

Seohyun had told Hyoyeon about the conversation she and Tiffany had when Yonghwa had come in and forced her to marry him. She of course left out the part about Yonghwa forcing her to marry him. Hyoyeon had to conceal her laughter when Seohyun had told her that Tiffany was in love with Jessica. She felt bad for her employee, Jessica was denser than bone.

 

The two had devised a plan to get the two locked in a conference room at the building. They had no idea that Tiffany had been reading their lips through the rear view mirror with an expressionless look on her face. Internally, she was beaming. It meant that she would have another chance to not screw up whatever it was that she and Jessica had.

 

Hyoyeon had nefarious plans for Seohyun that day. Since the woman had denied her this morning she would get payback by being a super tease with testing the equipment. If her plan comes to fruition, Seohyun will be begging her to stop.

 

Jessica put the car in park and exited the car first, waiting for the others to exit before locking the doors. She lead the pack while Tiffany took up the rear, knowing all too well that someone else may try to attack but she found it highly unlikely.

 

A man wearing a lab coat approached them warily, seeing the glare that Jessica had placed on him. He fumbled with adjusting his glasses. “Uh um Ms. Kim?” He said in English, forgetting that his boss had no idea what he said or have any way to respond.

 

“What is it?” Jessica responded in perfect English, causing the man and Tiffany to look genuinely surprised.

 

“Well, the testing center is this way if you’d like to begin.” The man addressed Jessica hoping that she would translate for him. Jessica reiterated the information to Hyoyeon who nodded and followed after the man, Seohyun, Jessica and Tiffany following behind.   

 

“I didn’t know you spoke English.” Tiffany leaned into Jessica to whisper.

 

“My name is Jessica, why wouldn’t I speak English.” Jessica coldly remarked, not even turning to look in Tiffany’s direction.

 

“Your name is also Sooyeon.” Tiffany said when they passed an empty office room, using this as the perfect time to get them conveniently locked in an office.

 

As she suspected, Jessica fiercely latched onto Tiffany’s wrist and pulled her into the room, shutting the door behind them without knowing that it locked from the outside. Hyoyeon and Seohyun had turned to see what had happened and saw the lock for the door, they smiled at each other and locked the door without thinking of the consequences.

 

“How do you know that name?!” Jessica shouted at Tiffany even though they were in close proximity.

 

“Your real father gave it to you.” Tiffany said, devoid of any emotion while inside she was cheering for finally being alone with the ice queen.

 

Jessica had tears falling from her face, she fought back the urge to slap the agent. “I only have one father and he died when I was eighteen.”

 

Tiffany increased the distance between them before continuing. “Those were agents assigned to protect you and Soojung because of the danger posed by your father.”

 

“You’re lying!” Jessica screeched in disbelief, trying to get closer to the agent to give her a piece of her mind.

 

“I was assigned to protect you after the Kwons failed. Your father personally assigned me.” Tiffany moved around the room as Jessica chased after her. She knew that if she let the Jung close to her that things would become violent and she didn’t trust herself to stop her reflexes.

 

“Why did it have to be you?! Couldn’t this ‘father’ of mine pick someone that I wouldn’t hate?!” Tiffany stopped dead in her tracks, she knew she would get this kind of reaction. Jessica was in her face now.

 

“If he cares so much why would he send someone who would use me and lie to me?! You’ve done a ty job of protecting me! All you do is hurt me!” Jessica had balled her hands into fists and pounded against Tiffany, the agent took the beating with her head hung low.

 

“Twenty-seven.” Tiffany clutched Jessica’s wrists before they could make contact with her again.

 

“What?” Jessica said between struggling against the firm grasp.

 

“I’ve saved your life twenty-seven times since the Kwons died.” Tiffany spoke in a firm tone, her eyes reflecting all the sincerity she had left in her. “Seven car accidents, four gunshots, ten beatings, and six knife wounds.”

 

Jessica gave her a disbelieving look. “I was raised by Henry Jung to keep you safe if anything were to happen to the Kwons. He trusts me because he knows I would do anything for you.”

 

Jessica took several steps back, trying to process all of the information being given to her. “W-what are you saying?”

 

Tiffany took deep, calming breaths before answering. “I’m saying that I-I lo- that I will die for you.”

 

Tiffany caught herself before she let her true feelings out; she knew that all of this was too much for Jessica to take and to add onto it with confessing her lifelong feelings would be evil.   

 

**

 

Kang Jiyoung, wedding coordinator, has had many difficult customers. However, none of them had blatantly ignored her like the two women in front of her. It was her first meeting with the betrothed couple and they had started talking about the ceremony to each other.

 

She tried to interrupt them several times, telling them that the ceremony could be saved for later. Now they were busy describing the dresses that they want for each other. Jiyoung had had enough of it.

 

“Excuse me!” She shouted, raising her voice and garnering the attention of the betrothed couple. “You both have lovely ideas but before we do that you need to decide if you want a small or large ceremony.”

 

The two looked at each other, they really hadn’t given this much thought before consulting a planner. “Small?” Gayoon asked and in turn received the adorable smile that she had fallen in love with. The athlete couldn’t help but smile back.

 

Jiyoung had written down ‘Small?’ in her binder designated for the two. “So we’re inviting your parents of course, and yo-”

 

“I haven’t told my dad! He’s going to kill you!” Hyuna started panicking, hands frantically flying in the air. “You are so dead! I don’t want you to die!”

 

Jiyoung slammed her head face down onto the desk while Gayoon gently grasped Hyuna’s wrists, pulling down her hands from the air. She clasped their hands together and rubbed soothing circles with her thumbs.

 

“Baby calm down, I already told him.” Gayoon held down Hyuna’s hands that were trying to break free to flail more.

 

It took several moments for the words her fiancée had spoken to sink in. Her hands broke free of the athlete’s grasp and flew to Gayoon’s face, inspecting her hurriedly. “He didn’t hurt you did he? If he hurt you I’m going to call him and scream at him! Wait…when did you tell him?”

 

“I told him when I asked him if I could marry you. He then started whacking me on the head with a rolled up newspaper and told me if I couldn’t handle his beating then I sure as hell can’t handle yours. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that I like when you spank me.” Gayoon winked at her fiancée and Jiyoung continuously slammed her head on the desk repeating ‘I am not here I am not here’.   

 

Tears were welling in Hyuna’s eyes. “You asked him for permission to marry me?”

 

“Y-yes. Was I wrong to do that?” Gayoon started to worry, her lower lip made its way between her teeth.

 

“No! I just…didn’t know you did that.” Hyuna leant over to peck Gayoon on the lips, smiling when the older followed after her. “Thank you.”

 

Jiyoung pinched the bridge of her nose, her forehead was completely red. “Alright, alright! You two are cute and everything but seriously are you getting married or just trying to give me diabetes!?”

 

“Geez don’t have to be so mean about it.” Hyuna pouted and Gayoon resisted the urge to pinch her cheeks.

 

A nerve twitched in Jiyoung’s forehead, I am going to kill these two one day. “You know what? I don’t have the time to deal with this so I’m going to give you two a list of things to plan out before you come back for your next appointment.”

 

Jiyoung scribbled furiously on a piece of paper before flinging it in the couple’s face and rushing out the door. Gayoon took the piece of paper from in front of Hyuna’s face and tried to control her laughter at the expression on her fiancée’s face. It was a cross between a pout and a glare and Gayoon had her hand over trying to hide the smile on her features.

 

She averted her attention to the paper in her hand and her brows shot up. “Guest list? Wedding party? Venues? Budget? Gift registry?”

 

Hyuna was about to say something when her work phone beeped. She pulled out her phone and gave it a quizzical look. It was a message from Gyuri: Be on high alert and don’t let Kim JeA out of your sight, she’s next on Eros’ list.

 

“Baby I gotta go, it’s an emergency. We’ll talk about this when I get home, okay?” Hyuna stood up and bent over to give her fiancée a soft kiss on the lips before running off.

 

“At least she didn’t take the car.” Gayoon sighed to herself before leaving the office in their shared car.

 

**

 

Hyoyeon and Seohyun had been following the man in the lab coat standing side by side. Hyoyeon had grown tired of their hands brushing against each other and entwined their fingers. The trio had arrived at an indoor training facility, there was a batting cage, and a mini field. How they managed to fit all of that in this tiny building amazed the two foreigners.

 

Several more men in lab coats came out with racks of gear for her to test out including cleats. She hadn’t worn any sliding shorts not thinking that she would have to be running or sliding. She was going to ask Jessica to translate for her, but then she remembered she locked the only two people who could speak English in a room together.

 

She resigned to torturing Seohyun with provocative stretching. With a smirk planted firmly on her face she faced away from the taller woman and began stretching her arms, start with the soft teasing. She brought her arm up to touch her back and pulled it down with the other one, letting her shirt rise slightly.

 

She repeated the action on the opposite arm, she could feel Seohyun’s eyes on her, watching her like a hawk watches its prey. The few men in the room awkwardly looked away from the two, getting their testing equipment ready.

 

Hyoyeon stretched her upper body and turned to look back at Seohyun as she spread her legs apart and bent over one, keeping eye contact with the gaping woman. She trailed up her leg and stood upright before repeating the action again with the other leg. After a good ten seconds she pulled back up and bent down, touching the ground with the palm of her hands. Her hair flew around in front of her face, she had forgotten a hair tie.

 

She stood back up and sauntered over to the dumbfounded Seohyun, she wrapped her arms around the taller woman’s neck. Her hand trailed up the base of Seohyun’s neck and tugged at the tie holding her hair together, letting the brunette’s hair to be free. As soon as Seohyun was about to hungrily seek out Hyoyeon’s lips, the blonde had walked away from her pulling her hair back behind her head and using the hair tie she stole from Seohyun.

 

“I hate you.” Seohyun mumbled to herself, blushing profusely. While trying not to stare at Hyoyeon on the floor with her leg tucked into her body while the other is outstretched giving her a perfect view of her backside. She began to fan herself while searching for a chair, trying to stop herself from passing out. It didn’t help the Hyoyeon’s shorts were really short.

 

“Miss are you okay?” One of lab coat men asked her holding out a bottle of water for her. She nodded and took the bottle, not sure how to respond. She could barely understand him because he talked too fast.

 

By the time Seohyun recovered, Hyoyeon had finished stretching and was perusing the selection of bats that she had to test. There were at least twenty different bats there and she would have to test them all, this is why she had wanted Yuri with her. The two would go through the equipment twice as fast, but she could deal with it if she had Seohyun watching her like a hawk.

 

She finally decided to just start at the beginning of the rack and make her way to the end of it. Luckily, one of the men knew Korean and could translate in the absence of Jessica and Tiffany. He set the pitching machine to 105kmh(65mph) per her request, Seohyun just stared dumbfounded at the former athlete.

 

Hyoyeon had taken about ten swings of the bat and tossed it to the ground that she deemed the ‘no’ pile. The man that spoke Korean handed her the next bat and the same routine ensued. The first twelve bats were all tossed into the ‘no’ pile while the thirteenth and fourteenth made it into the ‘yes’ pile. Out of all twenty bats, only four of them had made it into the ‘yes’ pile.

 

The fluidity in Hyoyeon’s movements had caused an uncomfortable feeling to arise at the center of Seohyun’s body. She had to cross her leg over her knee to alleviate some of the pressure. Seohyun felt light headed and tried her best not to pass out. Hyoyeon saw this and stopped over exaggerating her movements. She had wanted to torture the woman but not to this extent.

 

She was thankful that there were only five pairs of cleats to try on and thankfully they were all metal cleats, she hated plastics but Yuri loved them. Then again, Yuri was slower than she was.  She put the first pair on and motioned for the Korean speaking man to time her using a stopwatch.

 

First was home to first base, she took off on the dirt as soon as she had stepped into the batter’s box. Her feet carrying her as quickly as humanly possible.

 

“Two forty-five.” The man told Hyoyeon as she ran through the base.

 

She turned to him and gave him a questioning look. “I got slower.”

 

She lined up to run from first base to third base before taking off. She rounded second base in a way that sped up her momentum.

 

“Seven twenty-six!” He shouted out to her while she jogged to home for the final test: home to home.

 

She shrugged off the slower running speed, blaming it on the brand new cleats. Hers were better anyways. With a newfound distaste for her slower base running, she pushed herself harder when she ran from home to home.

 

“Eleven seventy!” She groaned and sulked over to Seohyun who was looking paler and paler.

 

Hyoyeon cupped the cool cheek of the pale woman. “You look like you could use a break. I’ll make it up to you by taking you to dinner after we’re all done here. Why don’t you go check up on Sica and Fany, get yourself away from my iness that you seem to not be able to handle.”

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes, color began to return to her cheeks. “You wish you had this effect on me. I’m just jetlagged.”

 

Seohyun stood from the chair and started walking towards the hallway that would lead her back to the office they had deposited the Americans in. When she turned around the corner she began to cheer excitedly. Someone was excited for their date with a certain blonde.

 

 

 

AN: So next chapter we get HyoHyun on their first date and we get to find out what the hell happened to JeTi. What have I done freeloaders? Vent your feels in a comment. *cough* that wasn’t me trying to get you to comment or anything *cough cough*