American Wake-Up Call

A Sick Game Called 'Love'

 

AN: So it seems that calling you freeloaders gets you to talk…well there are even more freeloaders now that 6 of you have joined the funtimes known as this fic. You all should be excited, this is the longest I’ve ever written for a fanfic…ever. The longest I’ve ever gotten was like 15 chapters maybe. Anyways enjoy the chapter freeloaders. Also /crying because of Hyo's Gay Rainbow hair...I love it so much you have no idea. 

 

American Wake-Up Call

 

Jessica woke up gasping for breath, she lifted her head from the pillow. Apparently when Tiffany left the bed, something she also noticed, the agent had lain her flat on her face. Speaking of Tiffany, Jessica heard the shower running so she assumed the agent was in there.

 

She had two options of what she could do. A) She could join Tiffany in the shower or B) She could see what was in that black bag. She got out of bed and was thankful that the bag was still in the same place as it had been the night before. Jessica had no idea how long Tiffany took to shower so she had to act fast.

 

She picked the bag up from off of the floor and slowly ped it, unsure of what would be inside. She rolled it out and gaped at the contents. Apparently, Tiffany really likes knives. Jessica warily eyed the contents of the bag until her sight landed on a small recording device. She rewound the tape and pressed play.

 

Hi Jessi, I know you’re probably listening to this while I’m in the shower or something like that. Well, I’ll just get to the point. I’m about to torture a member of Eros, he was supposed to kill Hyoyeon but I switched our rooms so that I could deal with him. But, that’s not the point. The point is, he’s gonna die tonight and I’m going to get as much information for you as I can. Think of it as a peace offering. He’s about to wake up so I’m going to stop talking now.”

 

There was a long pause before any noise could be heard, Jessica had focused in on the recording and nearly leapt across the room when she heard the shrill scream coming from the man.  After the screaming ended, she heard Tiffany’s voice.

 

“I bet you’re wondering who I am. I’m going to tell you my name because it’s not like I’m going to let you leave this building alive.” There was another ear piercing scream before Tiffany continued, “If you want to interrupt me again, I will let you bleed out of so many holes in your body. Are we clear?”

 

Jessica assumed the man nodded because it was the only logical thing to do. “As I was saying before, my name is Tiffany Hwang. Now I will remove this tape from your mouth and you are going to tell me who you are. If you cooperate with me, I will let you die quickly, if not, then I will personally guarantee that your final hours on this earth will be very unpleasant. Understand?”

 

The tone of voice that Tiffany was using on the man was causing a heat to build between Jessica’s legs, the heat cooled when the man spoke. “My name is Shin Donghee.”

 

She knew that name, he was one of the men who worked at the sporting goods store. “Who do you work for?”

 

Tiffany was barely giving her any time to think. “Choi Siwon.”

 

It was proof that Siwon was in charge, it just wasn’t admissible in court. There was no way that any judge would grant them a warrant to arrest Siwon from a recording they most likely would not have access to.

 

There was a cracking noise and then a shrill scream before Tiffany spoke again. “Let me rephrase the question. What organization do you work for that you tried to kill my boss for?”

 

“Eros, I work for Eros.” Jessica could tell that the man was in pain from the sound of his voice.

 

Jessica’s ears perked up when she heard the next question. “Who is your organization’s next target?”

 

“I think it’s Kim JeA.” Jessica’s gaze hardened, she needed to tell Hyuna immediately to up her security on the eldest Kim.

 

“You think? Or you know? Both of these options have a different outcome.” Jessica rolled her eyes at Tiffany’s unwillingness to accept the answer.

 

“I know! It’s Kim Ryeowook’s and Cho Kyuhyun’s target. Those kids always do everything together, even each other.” That’s strange, those two also work at the sporting goods store. It was starting to become less and less of a coincidence.

 

“Who’s next after that?” Jessica, once again, listened intently. There was a pause between the next voice on the recording. “You know what, before you answer that. Why don’t you just keep listing the targets in order of attack.”

 

At least Tiffany made it easy. “Oh...okay. Uh...next is Nicole Jung, then Ok Taecyeon, and Kim Taeyeon, and then Siwon, I think he’s going to kidnap Captain Park’s younger sister.”

 

Why would he take Hyomin? Jessica asked to herself.

 

“Now why would he do that?” It seems Tiffany had the same train of thought as she did.

 

“Because he thinks the Captain is trying to seduce his fiancée.” If there was any liquid in Jessica’s mouth it would be gone. The thought of Gyuri seducing anyone was hilarious, the Captain never needed to seduce anyone. Girls flung themselves at her all of the time.

 

“You’ve been a very good boy Shin Donghee.” The tone in Tiffany’s voice made Jessica wonder what type of mother the agent would be. “I just have one last question: Where is Kwon Ana?”

 

Jessica’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Who is Kwon Ana?

 

“I don’t know who that is.” Jessica pitied the man.

 

“Wrong answer.” The scream heard made Jessica wince.

 

Before she could process what was happening, a body pressed against her back while a hand shot out to turn off the recording device. “That’s enough.”

 

Jessica placed a hand over her heart, trying to calm herself down from the shock. After a few moments, she realized that Tiffany was readjusting her bag and closing it.

 

“You sure like knives.” The Lieutenant tried to joke. Her eyes softened when she saw the empty look that Tiffany gave her. “Let me check your bandages.”

 

Warmth returned to Tiffany’s eyes as she laughed at the older woman. “Whatever you do, don’t quit your day job.”

 

Jessica’s eyes furrowed in confusion, causing Tiffany to laugh even harder. “You at tending to tiny cuts.”

 

“That cut wasn’t tiny.” Jessica deadpanned.

 

“Compared to what it’s been in the past, I’d say it was tiny. Get dressed, we have to work now.” Tiffany said with finality before exiting the room.

 

**

 

Hyoyeon had woken up in a much less compromising position than the last time she and Seohyun had shared a bed. This time, Seohyun wasn’t even there. Her brows knit together in confusion as she searched the room for the younger girl.

 

After not finding her anywhere in the room, she started to hear noises from the bathroom. Hyoyeon ventured over to the bathroom door and pressed her ear against it. The noises turned into voices, well, one voice, and she grinned upon hearing what the tall girl was saying.

 

“She is just your boss and secret girlfriend. This trip is not romantic at all and you will behave yourself.”

 

Hyoyeon had to stifle her laughter, her body was shaking silently from holding it in.

 

“You are going to go back out there and you are going to show self-restraint.”

 

A mischievous grin formed on Hyoyeon’s features, she rushed to her suitcase and changed into a pair of black/green athletic shorts that rested an inch or two above her mid-thigh. She put on a sports bra and pulled out two t-shirts made with dry material*. A smirk formed on her features when she heard the door to the bathroom open and close.

 

“Hey Seohyun, can you help me with something?” She still hadn’t revealed her appearance yet.

 

“Uh sure?” The younger of the two said unsurely.

 

Hyoyeon appeared, smirk still in place, she spoke and watched Seohyun’s eyes drift southward, “I can’t decide between these two shirts. I kind of like the green one but I also like the black one.”

 

“No shirt.” Seohyun said quickly as she gulped down a mouth full of saliva. Her eyes tracing over Hyoyeon’s rock hard abdominal muscles and perfectly sculpted legs. It took Seohyun several moments to realize her error. “I-I mean what?”

 

Hyoyeon sauntered over to Seohyun, throwing the shirts on the bed. “I think I can work with no shirt for now.”

 

At that moment time seemed to stop, a mini-devil Hyoyeon appeared on her shoulder while a little angel Hyoyeon appeared on her other shoulder.

 

“Look at that bod, you lucked out kid. Look in her eyes, she wants you bad bro.” The devil Hyoyeon said.

 

“It’s a hotel room, in the morning. The two of you have a meeting in an hour.” The angel reminded her.

 

“Dressed like that? What kind of meeting are we going to?” The devil’s face scrunched up in bewilderment.

 

“You are going to test the newest softball equipment. Of course she’s dressed like that.” The angel rolled her eyes.

 

Seohyun’s head was rotating side to side, listening to both of the mini-Hyoyeons. They were kind of cute with their tiny little heads and their little outfits. The angel Hyoyeon made more sense than the devil/clueless Hyoyeon.

 

“She’s the boss, she can be as late as she wants!” The devil had a point for once.

 

“Seohyun, do you really want this place to be where you have your first time?” The angel asked her, causing her brows to furrow in thought. “You can save yourself for the night of your wedding to Hyo…not that Yonghwa guy.”

 

“Seohyun, you’re getting married to that guy in three weeks. You don’t have time to wait for him to plow right through you.” Seohyun’s face contorted in disgust at what the devil said.

 

“Hey! What makes you think she’ll give it up to him?!” The angel shouted at the devil.

 

“What makes you think he won’t force her?!” The devil shouted back.

 

“Enough!” Seohyun shouted at the two and they sank from their guilt. The devil poofed away followed by the angel. Her mind had been made up and time began to roll again. Hyoyeon was coming at her, she placed her hands on the shorter’s shoulders and held her back.

 

“The black one will be fine. We don’t want to be late.” Seohyun said mechanically, deflating all of Hyoyeon’s hopes and dreams.

 

The older of the two pouted and pulled the shirt over her head. The two grabbed their phones and left the room to go find Jessica and Tiffany to drive over to the R&D Building.

 

 

 

*Dry material is basically the greatest thing ever. It keeps heat and moisture trapped inside of it which is good in the winter and summer. And it’s like a super soft material that I will admit to rubbing my face against several times.

 

Next chapter we gets some SungRi, YoonYul and either SunYeon or JungLi…I haven’t decided yet.