Coex mall

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What is this for ? " He asked almost weakly and that's when I lowered my gaze to see the seatbelt wrapped around me and his other hand pulling it and about to buckle it up. 'So not wanting to kill me right now meant protecting me with the seatbelt? Oops !' I thought.

I brought my fists to my face hiding both my nose and my cheeks and raised my eyes to meet his.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to... I mean, I did but... Dude, that was your fault; I felt something and thought it was your hand so you're the one who scared me !"

I could read nothing from his eyes and after a few seconds of eye lock, he slowly buckled up my seatbelt and went back to his seat. He was looking straight in front of him when he finally spoke.

"I don't need apologies, but you owe me one."

"What ?" He didn't answer. 

I sighed. "I mean, what do you want?"

"I'll let you know when the time comes."  He said always fixing the horizon. He was really something! Sure I didn't go easy with the slap, but couldn't he just accept my apology.

"Okay. Whatever." I said rolling my eyes and looked at him again. 'Was that a smirk ?!'

He started the car and I turned back my gaze to the window on my right, pouting.

"Where are we going ?" I asked him.

"My friends went shopping at Coex Mall (1) and we'll meet them in a restaurant out there." I was listening to him when I felt my phone vibrating. I took it from my pocket and my heart nearly stopped beating when I saw the name on it : 'Kim Sang Joong'. I gave him sign to keep quiet before picking up the call.

"Yeoboseyo."

"Honey, where are you? Mr. Kim called me saying he doesn't know where you disappeared." I bit my index finger widening my eyes 'Stupid, stupid, stupid me ! I completely forgot about lunch or Mr. Kim waiting.'

"Yeah I'm sorry, I'm ... I'm with a friend." I lied.

"Oh, what friend ?"

"... Hyorin !" I know there was no need for me to shout but that's just how my brain works. Well, I always at lying anyway.

"Ok, have fun then."

"Neh, annyeong." I said and hung up.

"Not true ! My name is Taeyang not Hyorin, you're hurting my feelings." He said pouting. I frowned.

"Yah ! What if I had not hung up the call yet ?" I scolded him.

"Chill out sweetie, I saw you when you did and plus ... I would never want to get you into trouble." He said the last part with a serious tone and looking at me straight in the eyes. I don't know what was the deal with his eyes but everytime he deepened the stare on mine it got me kind of nervous.

"Th... the road is in front of you." I managed to say. He did as I told him but not before flashing me a smile. It was actually the first time I got a pure smile from him instead of a smirk.

 

We parked the car and that's when I got out that I realized I had no handbag with me. Just.. great ! I'll be having lunch at a Gangnam restaurant with only upper class people dressing like a perfect high school girl. I was officially experimenting Psy's concept. Gah! Me and my silly thoughts!

We headed to the trendiest restaurant in the mall. We went through the door and while we were greeted warmly by a young waitress, I was startled by an incredibly raucous voice.

"Yo, Taeyang !" 'Am I in a rap show or something?' was my first thought. I turned my head and saw a handsome guy with manly features waving in our direction. He was sharing a table with a brown haired girl who was wearing a cheerful smile.

 

Top (age : 27)

 

Bom (Age : 24)

 

We went closer to their table where there were two other empty seats.

"What's up, hyung?" Taeyang said to the guy who was now standing in front of him. The girl stood up as well and I noticed how he greeted her with a k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter