Beach - Cute heart

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Ji, is ... is this the road to .. ?"

"To the beach, yeaah." he interrupted me.

Beach has always been my favorite place ever. Leaving only my left hand around him, I took off my helmet with my other hand and raised it high above my head, letting my hair fly with the wind.

"Woohoo ! We're going to the beeach !" I screamed my lungs out and he took a quick glance back at me.

"Yah, Dara ! What the hell are you doing ? Put it back on, now !" He slowed down and placed his hand on mine holding it tight on his stomach.  

I did as he said and in no time we were standing in front of the beach. As soon as I stepped on the golden sand, I thanked him in my mind for reminding me not to wear heels.

We spent the afternoon hanging on the beach and enjoying the splendid scenery. Jiyong was now laying next to me watching the clouds above, while i was just sitting and contemplating the beauty of the blue ocean in front of me. The sound of waves reminded me of the fountain's sound at the mansion, and it only made a wave of bitterness rush over me. I raised my head to the sky. If only I could live free like the birds up there ! If only my dad was more careful and didn't make that mistake !

I turned to see Jiyong who was now sleeping peacefully. I can't help but to feel extremely blessed for his faithful presence as my best friend, playing sometimes the role of the brother I never had and now even my late father. I just don't know how to live without him.

I took a fistful of sand and poured it slowly inside the palm of hand. He slowly opened his eyes and saw what I was doing before clenching his hand with the sand inside and keeping his eyes locked with mine. His stare was deep, and the next seconds seemed like minutes before we heard his phone ringing.  

Soon as he saw the name on it, he sat and picked up the call.

"Hello Mr. Scott " I got more interested when I heard him speak in English.

"Great thanks and you ?"

..................................................

"Oh ! Really? ... That's perfect, yeah." He was now all excited, while I was just amazed by his cute accent, even though I didn’t get a word.

"Yeah, I'll take the next flight for sure ... Thank you." He hung up the phone and looked at me with glittering eyes.

"Dara, that was the american CEO I told you about, remember ?"

I nodded my head anticipating for good news.

"Well, guess what ? He agreed on the partnership."

"Whoa ! That's so cool. I'm so happy for you ! " Since we were in high school, he always had high grades, and later on when he finished his computer engineering studies, he created a startup. He was such a smart and hard working guy and always made me proud of him.

"But Dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter