Thank you Technology!

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Dara, .." With that one word, I could swear my eyes popped out of their sockets and my grip on his shirt lost all its power, just as every member of my body. ".. I…I don't feel complete without you, Dara."

I froze in my place, unable to fully comprehend the moment; was this a confession from Jiyong or a nonsense talk due to his current state? I was struggling to lift his head off my shoulder and make him look at me when I was roughly pulled backwards by Hyorin. 'Gah! Was it even normal for a girl to be this strong?'

"I think we should bring him home now." She said aloud and I couldn't agree more.

We walked to our booth to get our bags and bid the others goodbye. Taeyang offered to give us a ride home but Hyorin insisted to do it instead.

When I told her later that she can use the elevator with Jiyong and I'll walk the stairs because of my claustrophobia she just gave me a look but when I met her down she didn't hide her sarcasm with a "You sure are a weird girl Dara." I always thought she was vicious and now I was sure of it even more; people like her were the reason why I always tried to hide my phobia. They can perfectly make fun of a fact that represents a real burden to your daily life.

I hated it, but didn't say a word.

We managed to drag Jiyong to her car where I sat with him in the back. During the whole drive I just tried to put with his drunken whims, such as laying his head on my shoulder and poking my cheek once in a while or eventually resting his head on my laps and drawing fictional shapes on the back of the passenger seat with his fingertips.

Jiyong was the most composed person I've known till now, so it was very new for me to watch him act this weird but I was also amused by this dorkiness and cuteness, promising to myself that I would hard about it later.

When we parked down the building, he was completely knocked out and Hyorin and I had to team-work with a firm spirit on the Get-Jiyong-out-of-the-car mission. I then gave her the apartment’s key card since, of course, I couldn't take the elevator with them.

By the time I reached the apartment I was all huffing and puffing, making a self mental note that I should start getting my in a gym club soon.

Hyorin was standing next to the bed with her arms crossed on her chest while watching Jiyong who was sleeping already.

"What's wrong with him? I mean.. does he drink often?" She asked and I didn't like the judging look she was giving him.

"Not at all," I started taking his shoes off. "Don't worry, I got it from here. And I'll let him call you tomorrow when he wakes up."

"Dara, my boyfriend is dead drunk, you're not expecting me to leave him with another girl, are you?"

Yeah, I was the other girl...

I chuckled to myself with disbelief before I realized that I didn't really have a good enough reason to keep her from sleeping over, so I improvised.

"Um.. he's already sleeping plus as you can see, there's no extra beds in the house so..." I pointed out placing his shoes next to the balcony.

"Oh yeah? And where do you sleep usually?"

"On this bed." I replied pointing at Jiyong and secretly hoping she would think of it the wrong way.

I guess she did, seeing how her eyebrows rose high.

"Well, that's where I'll sleep tonight.. and you can sleep in the living room." She said gesturing with her hand to the door; if the scene was mute one would swear she said 'Get the hell out!' instead.

I felt all the hot blood rush up to my face with rage. 'Who does she think she is to kick me out like this?' I crossed my arms on my chest too. "I can’t. There are only armchairs."

"Oh, then you take this couch out. Want me to help you?" She blurted out and without giving me time to reply she casually took something from Jiyong's closet and walked to the bathroom, leaving me speechless.

I pouted and gulped down the bitterness, driving a pleading gaze to the peacefully sleeping Jiyong. I went to pull the cov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter