Elevators

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Since I woke up today and during the whole flight, all I could do was thinking about last night; sleeping under Jiyong's soothing and waking up in his arms were both strange and confusing and yet thrilling.

We were now waiting for our luggage to come out and I was still spacing out in my thoughts when Bom turned my attention.

"So Dara-shi, how was your well deserved trip?"

"Thanks Bommie, I enjoyed it a lot." I gave her a full teeth smile.

"Yeah, it was great, right oppa?" Hyorin let out intertwining her arm with Jiyong's who hummed in response, his eyes not leaving his phone.

"Still, I can't believe we didn't get in a club even for once. We're such a bunch of loosers." Top chuckled to himself.

In fact, many times we planned to go party but at the end either we ended up in a quiet restaurant or just stayed at home as we were too tired due to day activities.

"What about we go tonight?" Taeyang suggested pulling the last suitcase off the conveyor belt and took my hand in his as we started walking out the airport.

"We're in! Who's in?" Bom talked for her and Top.

"Sounds cool! Want to go oppa?" Hyorin asked Jiyong who looked in my direction instead.

"You should rest if you're sick.."

"Um.. honestly I'm feeling better now after taking some pills but if I have fever back I think I'll just stay home."

"If you can't go then I'll stay with you." He told me and normally I would have insisted for him to go without me, but now I just nodded my head and smiled at him since he said exactly what I wanted him to say and it was pretty clear in my head that I would like him to stay with me rather than go clubbing with Hyorin.

Bom and Top went in the latter's car, Hyorin drove her own one and Taeyang proposed to drop us on his way since one week ago we couldn't ride the motorcycle because of our luggage.

 

By the time we parked in front of Jiyong's appartment, the sun was already setting down and reflecting its beautiful orange light on the buildings. Taeyang helped us getting our luggage from the trunk and when I wanted to start walking he surprised me with a huge hug.

"It was my best vacations so far... thanks to you." He whispered and I awkwardly stepped back noticing through the corner of my eye that Jiyong was also standing there waiting for me.

"We should be the one thanking you for welcoming us in your house." I gave him a sincere smile.

"Anytime! I'll call you later to see if you're feeling well and come get you at 10."

"No need to, if she can we'll get there together." Jiyong voiced out impatiently and Taeyang just glared back at him without a word. "Let's go, Dara." Jiyong added and pulled my suitcase from my hand.

"Dara, wait~" Taeyang stopped me again. "One last thing before you go." He said bringing both my hands up to his lips and kissed them, making me freeze in my place. "I'm so grateful that you believed me yesterday, it means a lot to me..." He said and I wished he didn't bring that subject up, especially in front of Jiyong.

"Yeah... but we still need to talk about it."

 

It didn't take me long to notice Jiyong's mood change when we got to the apartment. After changing his clothes he went to the kitchen to prepare dinner and didn't bother asking me what I wanted to eat unlike what he always did.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter