Minsu

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Top's POV : 

"Should we share the rooms as couples?"  Taeyang suggested and I frowned at Jiyong and Dara who simultaneously let out a "N-No!"

"I mean, I would prefer having a single bed, so one of the guest rooms would be okay for me." Dara explained looking everywhere but in Taeyang's eyes, who seemed disappointed enough.

"Me too, since we came here as friends why don't we boys share rooms with each other and girls do the same." Jiyong made his point but after what Taeyang told me earlier, I knew he was telling bull and the reason why he wasn't that excited about sharing the rooms as couples was actually to not let Dara and Taeyang be in the same room.

I took Bom's hand in mine before speaking.

"Talk for yourself dude." I did my best with a smile trying to be as less rude as I could. "I'm personally sharing a room with my girlfriend. The parents room to be exact."

"Yeah, just please try to keep my parents sheets clean, okay?" Taeyang teased with a wink and I could see Bom on my right getting some rosy cheeks.

"C'mon, it's not like it's the first time we're taking that room."

Bom just squeezed my hand with embarrassment.

"I know, and that's exactly why I'm telling you that." Taeyang said making everyone in the living room burst out laughing except for Bom who made a rather nervous cough.

"Uh.. okay okay, so let me recap: Taeyang in his room, Top Oppa and I in the parents room, that leaves two guest rooms and since you don't want to share rooms as couples... I guess Dara and Hyorin will share the first room and Jiyong will sleep in the other one?"

Everyone agreed and looked satisfied with the arrangement except of course Taeyang and Hyorin. But what I didn't get is how Taeyang just kept quiet and didn't even try to convince Dara to share the room with him.

"So what's the plan today?" Hyorin asked making us think for a second before Taeyang turned his attention to Dara.

"Should we get a wet afternoon?"

"E-Eh?" Dara looked genuinely oblivious to his dirty joke and I just had to muffle down a laugh, not without noticing the not so friendly look that Jiyong addressed Taeyang.

"I mean... going to the beach." He clarified his suggestion.

"Oh, yeah I'm definitely up for the beach!" She was pressing her hands together not hiding her adorable excitement.

"Sounds great! Let's get in our swimsuits then ~" Hyorin exclaimed and we all agreed to the idea.

 

 

Bom and I were in our room and I was in the balcony waiting for her to come out of the bathroom while looking at the distant horizon in front of me till I felt a hand touch on my arm.

"Oppa !"

"Oh?" I turned around to see her holding three swimsuits in her hand.

"I kept calling you! Which one should I wear?"

"Sorry babe, I guess I was just spacing out... and they all look great on you just pick any of them." She made a brief pause peering intently at me.

"Hey, is everything okay? You look pensive."

After all this time that we've known each other, she was with no doubt the best person who could guess when something was off with me.

I sighed deeply.

"Remember when Taeyang told us that he thinks Jiyong likes Dara?" She nodded her head lazily; sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter