Lucky

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong made him lift his head up so i could read what was printed on the belt around his neck. I cocked my head to the side to have a better sight... '♥ I'm not a monster ♥'.

"Aww.." I let out without realizing.

"Yaaaay. We wiiiin." Jiyong grabbed Gaho's upper paws making him look like a baby clapping his hands and i couldn't stop myself from giggling. The sight was so damn funny.

"Gaho, she said Aww, means she thinks you're cute."

"Tch.. don't lie to him, he's not even the one who wrote it." I said laughing.

"So you think i'm cute ?" He blurted out with a serious tone.

"Eh ?" I blinked at him and he leaned his head whispering to Gaho's ear, but enough for me to hear.

"Sorry buddy, she thinks i'm the cute one."

"Heey !" I gave him a playful hit on his arm.

"Ouch ~ " He pretended it was painful before taking a glance at his watch. "Whoa, time goes fly ! Dara i have just one hour left. I'll go take a shower real quick so we can eat, ok."

"Okay." I replied but started panicking seriously when i saw him putting Gaho on the floor.

"Jiyong, how can you leave me alone with him ? And ... " I widened my eyes. "more importantly, how can i keep him with me later ??" Ladies and gentlemen, this is called a very late realization...

"Don't worry, i told you he's really nice and besides, he's kinda shy and lazy so he won't come to you unless you call him... But you know Dara, i got him for you to make you feel less alone, so don't be afraid of playing with him, okay ?"

"Arasso.. and Ji, thank you." I gave him a smile coming from the heart.

I guess he would never fail to surprise me by the way he keeps being caring and thoughtful about my happiness.

"Thank me when you two become friends." He said addressing me a wink and trailed his way to his room.

I turned my gaze looking for Gaho and found him laid on the entrance carpet trying to sleep. 'Poor little thing, he must be tired after the long flight' I got on my feet scanning the area and wondering if i could find something to busy myself with until Jiyong finishes his shower.

Since Jiyong was in his last year of high school, his whole family moved to the states but he chose to rent this apartment and keep studying here instead. The first year his parents used to send him money every month but then when he went to college, he got a full scholarship for his studies and had many part time jobs to pay for his rent and bills, and since then he refused to get more money from his parents, preferring to rely only on himself.

Although this apartment was kinda small : A bedroom, a living room, a kitchen and two bathrooms, but it was always the second place where i feel the most comfortable, and when my mom decided to move to Japan she couldn't keep renting our house, so for now this place was definitely the first place where i feel home. It was a place full of nice and good memories.

I went to the kitchen to take a look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter