BB21

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Gimme that and hurry." Jiyong took my suitcase from me and pulled it with his free hand as we ran inside the airport.

We managed to check in our luggage at the last minute and rushed to the plane. By the time the hostess was guiding us to our seats we were all huffing and puffing.

"Thank you." Jiyong thanked her with a slight bow.

"Wanna sit next to the window?" He asked me offering me his place.

"No, it's okay."

Jiyong took seat next to the window while I settled myself next to him.

"Aîgoo! You always make us late." I joked with him despite the fact that we were late incontestably because of me and it has always been the same. He chuckled at me rolling his eyes.

I looked around me. "Can you see Taeyang and the others?"

"There are still empty seats; they're probably more late than us. Should I ask the pilots to take off and just leave them here?" He teased with a mischievous grin earning a playful hit on his shoulder.

"Tchh. You hate him this much?"

 

"Oppa ~" I nearly jumped off my seat at the voice of Hyorin shouting behind me.

She came toward us.

"When did you come? I didn't see you.." She was lifting an eyebrow.

"We just came now. Didn't you see Youngbae and his friends?" Jiyong asked her and she shook her head.

"Nope. I thought you would come together. D-Dara, can we switch places? I wanna sit next to Jiyong oppa, my seat is just three rows behind." She shamelessly asked, making me regret not having agreed when Taeyang called me the other day and said he could just lie and tell her that there was no place for her. Her guts had no limit and she actually thought it would be easy to just kick me out of my seat.

"I’m sorry but I also want to sit here." I pointed out coldly.

"Oh?" She looked kinda confused and I had to nod my head to her, letting her know that she heard me right.

"O-okay... See you later then, oppa." She addressed me a disgusted look before heading to her place.

I kept my head down, afraid to face Jiyong. "Are you mad?" I muttered under my breath and lifted my head carefully when I didn't get any response from him.

He was looking at me, muffling a laugh. "I'm glad you didn't accept." He said simply and I couldn't restrain a small giggle of relief.

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Jeju Air Flight BB21. Please fasten your seatbelts; airplane will take off in few minutes. Thank you."

Jiyong's eyes and mine widened at the same time when we were listening to the announcement, wondering about Taeyang, Top and Bom.

"I'll call him." I said and started looking for my phone inside my bag just when I heard Taeyang's voice on my right.

"Hey! You're here!" He exclaimed.

"Hey. I was about to call you; we thought you'd miss the plane." I explained and switched my phone to off-line mode.

"No, we're not late, we're in the first class for about 20 minutes already and we also wondered why you didn't show up."

"Oh." I smiled at him wondering how I couldn’t think about it earlier.

"Uh.. Jiyong, can we please switch our seats? I'd like to sit next to my girlfriend." He asked not without addressing me a wink.

"No, we can't." Jiyong replied with such a sharpness while putting on his seatbelt nonchalantly and I felt embarrassed for Taeyang.

"No need to be rude. I know you would die just to know what the first class looks like!" Taeyang let out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter