Sacrifice

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We stood there for a second looking at Gaho and the motorcycle.

"Mmm... I didn't get a carrier for him yet." Jiyong told me and I bit my lower lip.

"I-I can't hold him." I said lowering my head and he smiled at me.

"Alright." He got in the motorcycle carrying Gaho with one hand.

"You're kidding, right? You're gonna drive with one hand?" I asked skeptical.

"We have no choice but it's ok, I'll go slow. Get in." I froze in my place for a while, not so sure about the situation before riding the motorcycle as well.

Jiyong lowered his stare to see my hands on his sides before he asked.

"Wanna fall on your ?"

"Eh?"

"Wrap your arms around me." He half ordered but I unfortunately couldn't obey. It was true that I would prefer to just fall off the motorcycle and not wrap my arms around him, taking the risk of being touched, or even bitten by Gaho.

"N-no, I'm ok. Just drive." I let out refusing the scarring idea. I heard him chuckle to himself while shaking his head before taking my hands and shoving them in his jacket's pockets.

"Is it better this way?"

I hummed shyly in agreement and he started the engine. His pockets were so comfortably warm that I almost wished he would never buy that carrier for Gaho. I rested my head against his back trying to calm my pounding heart from all what just happened.

The way home was very quiet since Jiyong was concentrating on driving slowly and I just kept replaying in my head the rushed events of this evening. There was a part of me that wanted to scream of joy and relief but yet another part couldn't believe that the hell I was living in was really over and was boiling of questions about what will happen next.

 

By the time we arrived to Jiyong's home, the poor puppy was clearly feeling dizzy and I presumed he never took a bike ride before.

"Did he eat earlier?" Jiyong asked me while locking the entrance door.

"Emm.. Mr. Lee must've fed him while I was out with... you know." I replied avoiding Taeyang's name.

"Yeah.." He put Gaho on the carpeted floor and turned to face me. "Your boyfriend." He was flashing me a smile, but I could swear it was a fake one.

"What am I gonna do, now ?" I asked more to myself.

"You've been through a lot today. I'll take care of everything later but now you need to rest."

I nodded my head, all grateful.

"Come with me." I followed him to his room where he opened his closet for me.

"Let's pick something comfortable for you to sleep in. We'll go buy you some clothes tomorrow." My lips unconsciously curved into a smile at the idea of me wearing some of his clothes and he of course noticed it.

"Happy?" He asked poking the dimple on my right cheek and I chuckled. I knew by the spark on his eyes that he was the most excited one about seeing me smile again.

"Okay. I think I'll just let you choose by yourself while I go prepare the bathroom for you, neh?"

I nodded my head and he headed to the bathroom, taking his jacket on his way and throwing it on the bed.

While looking for something to wear, I found myself most of the time just admiring his clothes; I always thought that his clothing style was the best to the extent that after all this time we knew each other it affected my own style. I finally chose black and red pajamas with a skull theme.

When I closed back the closet I was startled by Jiyong who was leaning on the bathroom's door frame, crossing his arms.

"That's definitely you." He remarked eying the pajamas on my hands.

"What? It's not like you got some girly stuff anyway."

"Yeah, but you chose the most badass pajamas in there." He let out teasing me as usual and I stuck out my tongue to him as response.

When I was taking my bath, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't wipe away the images of Sang Joong being such a cruel beast with me earlier. I also had to suppress the tears that would threaten to fall systematically with the thought of how weak and defenseless I was feeling at that moment.

I put on Jiyong's pajamas not minding to dry my hair as I was extremely tired. When I opened the bathroom's door, Jiyong was out in the balcony and didn't notice my presence. I was about to call him when I heard him speak in English.

"Yeah, I'm fine thanks. Um.. Mr. Scott, I'm actually calling you to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter