Dinner

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I put my seatbelt on before he started the car. My blood was boiling as I kept wondering how someone can be that persistent and have enough guts after such an embarrassing encounter. And above all, what does he want from me? It's not like he was my number one fan, he actually made it clear that he found me pitiful. He indeed took my number but that was before he knew who I was. And now he was even bringing me to his house. What was I to him ? A toy ? I promised to myself I would let him know that I wouldn't be playing these games with him.

I didn't feel the time passing by for I was too busy planning how to make him regret bothering me, till the car stopped in front of a mansion, or should I say a freaking palace ? Joong then lowered the tinted window on his side and looked at the security camera.

"Mr. Kim Sang Joong and my wife Mrs. Park Sandara. We're invited for dinner."

The doors opened as soon as he introduced us and we headed to the inside. This place was beyond beautiful. There was lots of cherry blossom trees in the courtyard, and a wonderful pool leading to the entrance. The sides of the walkway were filled with small fountains and I could even take a glimpse of a basketball court at the back.

We got out of the car and Mr. Dong who was standing next to the entrance door came toward us and welcomed us with a cheerful smile.

"Hey Mr. Kim. Sandara-shi, this is your first time coming to our house, you're very welcome."

"Thank you Mr. Dong, it's my pleasure." I told him and he led us kindly to the inside. Soon as we stepped through the door, a pretty woman with beautiful smiley eyes came to us.

Yoon Hae Young

"Sandara-shi, this is Yoon Hae Young, my wife."

"Annyeong Sandara-shi, you can call me 'ahjumma'."

"Annyeongaseyo, I wouldn't dare calling a young lady 'ahjumma'. I'm glad to meet you Hae Young-shi."

She palmed her cheeks in a cute way flashing a warm smile.

"Omo ! What a charming wife you have Mr. Dong. Please make yourself at home."  As she guided us to a wonderful room through the wide hallways. It was a modern living room with a sophisticated design and where every furniture item was screaming luxury.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your birthday party." She turned my attention.

"Oh, yes, I would have been very glad if you came, but it's even better to meet you here. Thanks for the invitation by the way." I could see Joong taking a side-glance at me. He must have been surprised since it was probably the longest speech he ever heard from me.

"Well, after all the nice things I heard about you, I was getting very curious to meet you... Oh, is that the necklace Mr. Kim gave you ?" I lowered my head to see it and faked out a smile.

"Uh.. yes, it is."

"Aww it's really beautiful. I understand now why all the ladies were gossiping about it on the gym yesterday." I saw Joong who was already talking to Mr. Dong getting more interested in our conversation.

"By the way, I know you're still a newlywed so maybe it would be good for you to join this club. It's the best in Seoul and where almost all the ladies who attended your party go to. I'll be glad to introduce you." 'No, thanks' I said in my inner mind.

"Yes, that's a great idea. Sorry honey, I didn't think about it before."

"No, it's okay."

We were chit-chatting about this and that when I saw Mr. Dong looking behind me. I turned my head and saw the enemy coming with a slight smirk on his face. He came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter