Oxygen

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He remained silent for a moment before trying to remove my hands off my face which I didn't allow.

"I'm, I’m so sorry Sandara." I heard him whispering and soon I felt his weight leaving my body, before I heard footsteps and the bedroom's door open. My body was still shaking, not believing that the nightmare was over.

I uncovered my face scanning the area; He was nowhere to be seen. My eyes however didn't seem to stop tearing any time soon and I couldn't just stay calm and wait for him to come back and finish his deed. I couldn't take to my heels and run either so I sat up, grabbed my phone and called the first person to pop to my head.

"Yeoboseyo." He picked up the call on the first ring.

"Jiyong ~" My voice was clearly weak.

"What's wrong?"

"It's Sang Joong. He.. he tried to.." I started but could only finish my sentence with sobs.

"He tried what?" He sounded extremely worried now but it's not like the word '' would easily come out of my mouth, so I just kept crying instead.

"Dara, are you hurt?"

"No, I guess." I checked myself. "Uh, he tried to undress me against my will but I didn't let him.."

"What? OMG! Where is he now?" He started panicking seriously.

"I-I think he's just in the mansion since I didn't hear his car .." He cut me.

"Ok. I’m on my way."

"What? What do you mean on your way? Yeoboseyo?" He hanged up on me making me widen my eyes. 'Was he coming here?' I shook my head and hugged my legs against my chest, trying to stop my lips from shaking on my knees. I stayed frozen in my place hoping he wouldn't come back.

After few minutes and while I was fixing the door with my eyes I was startled with a call. It was Jiyong.

"Yeoboseyo."

"Hey. Are you okay?" He asked me again.

"Yeah. He didn't come back yet. I can hear his presence on the same floor but he didn't show up."

"Great. Come down then."

"What? Y-You're at the back?" I stuttered.

"No. I’m at the front, so hurry." He announced abruptly.

"Jiyong, are you insane?"

"Dara, come down now while I’m asking you or i'll just break in." I stood up in a jump covering my mouth rejecting the idea.

"Okay, okay, I’m coming." I shove the phone on my pocket and headed out. After I carefully checked the hallway, I tried to make silent footsteps walking down the stairs.

When I finally saw him through the gate I felt tears rushing to my eyes. I opened the door but he didn't let me close it.

 

Jiyong's POV:

"Okay, okay, I’m coming." She said and hanged up. I kept kicking the motorcycle's front wheel with light hits, not being able to stay still while waiting for her to come down.

The second I got to see her through the mansion's gate I felt my heart ripping on my chest. I've never seen her with such an alarmed, weak and defeated expression. She opened the door and was about to close it back when I pulled her into a tight hug.

As soon as I wrapped my arms around her, she burst out crying.

"Shh.. it's okay." I tried to appease her her back tenderly but her sobs were getting harder.

"Dara, calm down please." Her frail body was so much shaking that I was afraid she would die in my arms.

"What happened to you?" I was worried to death about what she may have gone through.

I placed my hands on her arms making her look at me when she let out a low yet painful scream. I took a look at the spots of her arms where I was putting my hands and that's when my heart started pounding crazily; It was all bruised! I looked at her with horror.

"Did he do this to you?" I asked her and she slowly nodded her head.

"Damn!" I brushed her arms soothingly. "Tell me everything, Dara. Tell me exactly what happened." I insisted.

"H-he had pictures of Taeyang and I and.. and then he got all mad.."

"Pictures?" My thoughts came out as a whisper making her stop speaking. I cupped her face suppressing the bitterness I was feeling inside and wiped her tears.

"Go on. What happened next?"

"H-He pushed me on the bed and.." She lowered her gaze down. "hovered over me. I-I was begging him to stop.." She muttered between sobs making my eyes go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter