Bestfriend

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Happy birthday Sandara-chi !"

Since I came to this mansion, Mr. Lee never failed on treating me so kindly. Not that he was getting paid for it, but he always made me feel comfortable around him. I think he must be around 60 or above and I heard that he's been serving as this mansion's butler since Joong was my age.

"Thank you Mr. Lee." I bowed my head.

"Mr. Kim gave us specific instructions for tonight's party. Everything will be ready for 7 pm, you don't have to worry about anything."

"Yeah, he told me. Thanks a lot." I said and was about to walk away.

"Oh, we've also sent about 140 invitations. Are you sure you don't want us to invite some of your friends ?"

Friends ? What friends ?! Since I've been living here, I kept telling him that I'd go hang out with my friends. Actually, it was always about Jiyong. It's not like I ever used to be around dozens of friends before, but the few ones that I had turned their back on me as soon as I got married. They envied me for the 'luck' I had for "scorring" a billionaire CEO and kept showing me their unnecessary jealousy that I couldn't bear. If only they knew...

"I ... It's ok,  I'll handle this myself." 

"As you like, Sandara-chi. Your breakfast will be served in 5 minutes."

"Thanks, I'll eat out in the garden." I gave him a smile and made my way outside.

The garden was my favorite place in the mansion because it was actually where I felt the less like a prisoner. I sat on a chair and laid my eyes on the small fountain in front of me. The running water sound and the smell of fresh grass had somehow the power of soothing my uneasiness. They've been the companions I shared my agony with. I was drifting in my thoughts when I was startled with my vibrating phone. 

"Jiyong!" I exclaimed a little too loud and instantly looked around me, checking if someone was there.

"Hey ~ Um... what are you doing ?"

"I was just ... nothing actually." 

"Great, then hurry up and get outside, I'm waiting at the back." He ordered making my eyes pop out.

"What ?" Is he really here ?

"Oh, and don't wear heels." I frowned, curious at the sudden request.

"What are you talking about ? ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter