Jealousy

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was past 9AM when I was stirred up from sleep with a phone call.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered with my eyes still closed.

"Yeoboseyo." As soon as I recognized the voice my eyes opened widely and I instantly sat on the couch.

"S-sang Joong?"

"Yes it's me. I hope I didn't wake you up."

"Uh.. no it's okay." I replied and just when I was about to ask him why he was calling I suddenly remembered that I had agreed to meet him today when we were back in Jeju, a so important fact that I totally forgot about.

"Did you come back to Seoul?"

"Yes, just yesterday." I said hoping he would ask to meet me another day. I wasn't mentally prepared to see him at all.

"Oh, good. So would you be free for lunch?"

At the moment I could hardly picture myself having lunch with him considering the events of the last time I saw him but then I was a bit relieved that Jiyong will be there with me so I would be safe.

"Ok. Where?"

"'Le carré', you know the restaurant near the company...?"

"Yeah, I know." Of course I would know that restaurant; it was the place where I had lunch with my dad almost everyday when I was still a trainee in Sang Joong's company. "Shall we be there at 13h?"

"Ok, perfect. See you soon."

"Yeah.." I hang up the call and headed to the guest bathroom to wash my face and let the cool water calm down my nervousness.

I then had to let Jiyong know about the call so I walked in his room where I found him still sleeping, with the sound of running water coming from his bathroom.

I hesitated a bit to wake him up so much it was pleasing to watch his peaceful expression. It was also the first time I was looking at his face while knowing that maybe he had some feelings for me.

I pulled the curtains open and stood near the edge of his bed.

"Jiyong... Jiyong.." I called him a couple of times before he opened his eyes.

"Hey." He mouthed in a low tone while painfully rubbing his forehead.

"A hangover?" I chuckled at him.

"Yes.. and pretty intense." He forced out a smile back despite his obvious headache.

"Want me to prepare coffee for you?" I said and was about to turn around when I felt his hand holding mine on the bed.

"It's okay, I'll do it myself. I'll prepare the breakfast anyway."

I sure was still looking in his eyes but couldn't quite catch his last words since my mind was rather busy with his touch on my hand. I forced myself not to glance down at our connection to avoid making him realize what he was doing and just let go of my hand.

We kept staring into each others’ orbs for a second till he was the first one to break our eye contact, driving his gaze down to our hands. I panicked for a bit and was about to pull my hand back before I saw his lips curving into a smile and then the soft brush of his thumb on the back of my hand.

My heart was still fluttering when the bathroom’s door opened and Hyorin showed up, wearing Jiyong's skull themed pyjama, the one that I liked the most and that I was so happy to wear on my first days here.

She didn't pay attention to my presence and came straight toward Jiyong.

"Oppa, you woke up?" She asked and sat up next to him. "You were amazing last night ~ " She half whispered to him and lowered her head, kissing him full on the lips.

I had the reflex to turn my gaze away and roughly took my hand off his grip. The whole room seemed to be spinning around me and gulping down became a hard thing to do making me cough.

"Oh, Dara! Sorry I didn't see you." 'Yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter