Stay with me

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Sandara! Open the door! I know you're here."

I instantly sat on the bed covering my mouth with both hands and my heart went insane.

"Don’t be scared, Dara. He can't do anything, trust me. Just stay here, ok?" He tried to reassure me while getting off his chair.

"No. Please, don't go.."

I didn't get the chance to beg him more when we heard the apartment's door break down and in a flash Sang Joong was standing at the room's entrance, holding a gun!

Jiyong who was heading towards him stopped on his spot.

"Omg, omg, omg..." I muttered under my shaking fists.

"Really? You thought you could take her away from me just like that?" He yelled with a hoarse voice, leaving no doubt about him being drunk, before he started walking in my direction.

"Don't ing touch her or I swear I'll kill you." Jiyong let out gritting his teeth.

"And you dare to threaten me?" Sang Joong grabbed my wrist and pulled me roughly off the bed, pointing his gun at Jiyong. "Let's see what you'll really do when you won't even be able to guess to which country I took her!"

"Let go of me!" I tried to take my hand back but he pulled me with such force against his chest and proceeded to drag me with him when everything next happened with a lightning speed; Jiyong who couldn't control himself any longer ran recklessly toward us, earning a shot on his chest from Sang Joong.

I opened my mouth but the scream couldn't even come out with the horror I was witnessing.

 

"Jiyong! Nooo ~" The shot wasn't on the side of his heart but my whole world crushed the second I saw my best friend - the person I cared about the most - falling on his knees with blood flowing through the hand that was placed on his wound.

"LET GO!" I screamed struggling under Sang Joong's firm grip.

"Dara ~ " Jiyong whined my name weakly lifting up his head to look at me.

"Jiyong!" I was now elbowing the fierce criminal behind me in his ribs with all my strength.

"Dara!" Jiyong shouted. "Dara, wake up!" I felt a pressure on my arms while being pulled upwards. My head got all dizzy and I saw Jiyong widening his eyes at me and I instinctively placed my palm on his chest, checking the gunshot while panting. Confusion submerged me though when I didn't find any trace of blood.

Jiyong in front of me was lowering his head and checking curiously what I was doing. He brought his hands up cupping my face and wiping the tears on my cheeks with his thumbs.

"Calm down, Dara. It was just a nightmare."

I took a look around the room to finally realize the situation, feeling incredibly relieved upon seeing that Jiyong was fine.

"Wait a minute." He said and was about to stand up when I unconsciously clenched my hand on his shirt.

"No." I complained weakly, still under the nightmare's effect and not wanting him to leave me even for a second.

"I'll just get you a cup of water." Jiyong explained but I shook my head feeling my eyes get a bit teary.

"I don't need it. Just stay with me and don't leave me." I begged him and he took my hand that was still on his chest.

"Alright." He lowered his head placing a soft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter