Love ? - No choice

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sang Joong's POV

I wiped myself dry with a towel after taking a hot bath and put on my favorite pajamas. I then put an aftershave lotion on my face and checked myself on the mirror before opening the bathroom door.

She was lying on the bed, probably pretending to be sleeping as always. The moonlight coming from the balcony was reflecting on her creamy skin, giving her frame an irresistible look. It's a complete bless that I could have her as my wife. I headed to the bed with my heart full of hope. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pressed a kiss on her bare shoulder.

Since the first time I saw her with her dad, I couldn't help but to have a crush on her. And who wouldn't ?! She was all smiley, fresh, full of life and her incontestable beauty literally knocked me down. She made my heart flutter and I wished I was a few years younger. Later on, I felt guilty about acting selfish when I had the opportnity to keep her by my side, but I promised to myself that I would do anything in my power to make her happy and let her live like in a fairytale.

"I want you" I said putting all my love in each word.

I know that I love and cherish her more than anything and she definitely lightened my life, but I also know that she doesn't share the same feelings for me. Since we got married I never wanted to rush her or put pressure on her, hopping she would slowly open her heart to me and learn to love me back. It was the same thing when it came to bed, she wasn't ready and I wanted her first time to be about making love and not only .

"I ... sorry Joong, it's been a tiring day and I'm too sleepy."

Her words were too hurtful. It's not like it was the first time she was rejecting me, because it was always the same excuses : being tired, being sleepy or simply no answer pretending to be asleep. So at some point I got used to it. But tonight was a bit different. I thought I would succeed on showing her my affection with a luxurious birthday party and an expensive present and that she would finally accept me and be truly mine. I guess I was all wrong.

"Ok honey as you like. Just don't let me wait too long." It was the first time I was so disappointed that I could hardly sleep.

 

Dara’s POV

I was already awake when the alarm went off of course, but I didn’t move an inch as I had no courage to face him. I just waited for him to take his shower, put his clothes on and go downstairs. I didn’t leave the bed before hearing the sound of his car leaving the garden.

I then stood up with a jump, direction the closet, and pull out Jiyong’s present. I sat in the middle of the bed, crossed my legs and started unwrapping it, all excited. My eyes then widened as my lips formed an ‘O’ when I finally saw the present. It was a wonderful photo frame with me inside. And the amazing thing was that I couldn’t tell if it was a drawing or an edit. It was in black and white and I could clearly see lines of pencil on my eyebrows, but this was too perfect and the last time I checked, Jiyong was far from being a Leonard de Vinci.

I grabbed my phone and called him immediately.

"Hey, Dara." His voice was mixed with loud street and traffic noise.

"Hey ... where are you?"

"I jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter