Rivals

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[No One’s POV]

 

"Aish!" Jiyong sighed before closing back the fridge’s door.

"There's nothing to eat in here." He announced turning his head to a pouty Dara who had already settled herself in the kitchen's table, patiently waiting for her breakfast.

"I think I'll go get us something to eat. Or maybe you'd like to come with me, we can have breakfast outside." He added the last devilish proposal, hoping she would somehow forget about Taeyang who we'll be coming soon.

Very soon.

Dara was just about to answer him when she was cut by the door's bell.

"I got it!" She said getting up from her chair and headed to the entrance door.

Jiyong couldn't help but to mumble to himself 'As if I'd run to it.'

She opened the door ready to see branded pair of sneakers, some baggy jeans, a fashionable shirt and a cocky smile from Taeyang but her smile slowly went away as her sight was instead welcomed by a pair of extra high heels, an extra short dress, extra red lips and extra long fake eyelashes that were screaming 'I'm an extra '.

"Dara, what are you doing here?" She asked rising her eyebrows high and Dara was a bit taken aback thinking seriously if she shouldn't be the one to ask this question.

Jiyong came out of the kitchen, not so sure if his ears were still functional.

"Hyorin?" He let out confused when he got to see her and was ready to ask her what in the world could let her come to his house or how she even got the address but he stopped himself at the right time.

"Oh! Annyeoong ~"  She exclaimed waving both her hands and walked past Dara who thought she may just throw up at the fail aegyo.

"Annyeong." Jiyong greeted her back coldly, shoving his hands deep in his pockets. He switched his stare between the two girls alternately before addressing Hyorin.

"Um, I was about to get some stuff from the store down the street. Wanna come with me?" He asked her thinking it would be a perfect way to get to talk to her alone and ask her openly why she came, without letting Dara realize that he had lied to her.

"Sure. Let me just get a cup of water. God, what a hot day!"  She sighed moving her hand above her revealing chest; apparently to make some air but in fact it was a desperate way of hers to counter the lack of attention her body was getting from Jiyong right now.

She made her way to the kitchen and Jiyong couldn't believe himself. How she was making herself at home considering the fact that it was her first time to come here.

He was eyeing her suspiciously and didn't notice Dara who came next to him.

"Why is she here?" She whispered since she had noticed how he looked annoyed with her presence too. Jiyong who was startled with the unexpected question wanted to tell her that he was actually the most curious one about it but again, he controlled himself.

"Maybe 'cause she's my girlfriend?" He replied and slapped himself in his mind right away with how rude this sounded, but what he regretted the most was the fact that Hyorin was just two steps behind and eventually heard his statements clear too.

"Oppa~" She sang too happy about how extremely life was generous with her and wrapped her hand around Jiyong's arm.

"Shall we go?" She asked and cocked her head to the side.

"Y-Yeah." Jiyong let out wondering if she was having some eye disease by how she couldn't stop blinking every single second.

"I won't be long." He gave Dara a soft smile and opened the door. Hyorin on the other hand merely waved her hand as a goodbye as she was too busy scanning Dara's pajama while promising to herself that she would kick her out someday and wear it herself.

 

Dara sank into the nearest armchair trying to understand what just happened. She was never really a big fan of Hyorin, but truth is she couldn't get why she was starting to dislike her that much to the point of wishing not to see her face again. She also knew that this was pretty impossible since she was now 'dating' Jiyong.

She was getting impatient about breakfast when she heard the door's bell. When she opened it, the first thing she noticed was the clear dark circles under Taeyang's eyes.

"Dara!" He let out with a sigh of relief.

"Hey. Come in." She smiled at him and stepped aside.

He let his eyes wander around the small apartment for a while and smiled at the sight of the cute sleeping puppy before they took seat in the living room.

Taeyang was extremely curious to know about what happened between her and Sang Joong and she told him everything from their pictures together to Jiyong who came and took her with him. Except the fact that her psycho of a husband nearly her. She wasn't ready to talk about it to anyone but also because she thought he was furious enough and he would certainly pick an unnecessary fight with Sang Joong if she did.

Taeyang also noticed how she wasn't particularly happy t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter