Y.M Corporate

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look, when I tell you I want to get you back, believe me, I'm not joking. I mean.. I'm being serious about you, Dara. Sure I was relieved when listening to Minsu earlier, but while she was talking I was more thinking about you; thinking how her words meant that we could get back together." He stopped talking for a little while and then cupped my face. "Dara, I have feelings for you. Feelings I've never had before."

Each word coming from his mouth was like a stab in my heart. I wasn't sure when it became like this because from the beginning all his cheesy attitude and teasing games never let me take him seriously. I also never thought that this not so serious relationship could hurt him and yet the look on his eye was now telling me otherwise.

I could only realize how sad this all was: I was unable to accept Taeyang's feelings because I myself had feelings for my best friend. And I knew that by keeping this fact from him he would keep having hopes. So I carefully lowered his hands from my face and fixed him intently.

"Taeyang, I appreciate you being honest with me and let me tell you that I think of you as an amazing guy. It's true that in the beginning you used to get on my nerves and all but I can't deny that after getting to know you I started enjoying your company. I mean, you're nice, cool and caring and you don't need me to tell you how many girls would wish to have you as a boyfriend..."

"But I'm not enough for you?"

"No, not that. What I wanted to say is that I would've fallen for you for sure if I ..." I sighed before speaking again. "If I didn't have feelings for someone else."

I watched how he bit his lip and slowly nodded his head as if proceeding the information.

"It's Jiyong, right?"

I widened my eyes wondering if it was that obvious.

"Um.. yes but there's nothing between us."

"I know." He muttered with a low voice and turned his gaze away. So I touched his forearm seeking his attention.

"Taeyang, I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me, okay? I know I may sound selfish now but I don't wanna loose you. Really."

"You won't. I don't wanna loose you either." He let out with a weak smile. "And I hate to tell you this but you're 20 minutes late for your first day at work."

"Oh, crap !" I screamed with horror and bid him goodbye in a hurry, telling him that I'll call him later.

Arriving at the company's third floor I was received by the recruitment officer, a tall and blonde girl that seemed to be in her late twenties.

"Hello, Miss Lee." I formally bowed my head.

"Hello Sandara-shi. Welcome to Y.M Corporate. And you can call me Chaerin." She smiled at me.

"Oh, ok. I'm sorry for being late."

"No, it's okay. Can I have your papers?" Her voice was confident and the look on her eyes wasn't less intimidating.

"Yes, here you are." I handed her the bunch of papers I had in a document folder.

"Good. So now I'll just check everything and then lead you to your direct manager who will introduce you to the accounting team."

"Okay." I smiled politely at her, trying to hide my anxiety. Please don't blame me, it was my first job and just hearing direct manager and accounting team was enough to give me butterflies in my stomach.

She proceeded her paperwork, asking me for some additional information and then she composed a number with an insane speed on her desk phone.

"Hey, babe." A male voice greeted on the other end of the line.

"Um, Seungri I'm on speaker mode, and I have Sandara-shi with me. Are you free now?"

"Yes, I just finished a meeting. You'll find me in meeting room number 5."

"Perfect. We're coming." She hung up and we made our way to the financial and accounting department. I was glad to know it was in the first floor so it won't be that tiresome for me every morning. I told her that I'm used to taking the stairs instead of elevators for environment purposes so she insisted to go down the stairs with me, praising me for the good behavior !

Before she knocked on the door, I noticed how she adjusted her skirt and hair.

"Hello Sandara-shi, nice meeting you again." He squeezed my hand. "Congratulations on your first job and I'm glad to welcome you in my team."

"Thank you Seungri-shi. I'll appreciate your guidance and prom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter