MEGABOX

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We were now inside Megabox watching covers and reading trailers. The movie we were about to watch was named "Haunted" It was a -16 and how I wished I was underage at this moment so I wouldn't be able to go in there.

I was still meditating about the -16 sign on the cover when Top joined us. He came back with the tickets he bought for us after insisting on inviting everyone.

"Here's your tickets. The movie will start in about 10 minutes." I immediately thought about the light inside the theater which will soon go off before the movie starts. There was no way I would freeze at the theater entrance and let everyone know about my phobia or worse, if I would have to cling to Taeyang till I reach my seat. Argh. I quickly wiped out this awful picture off my mind.

"Whoa ! Let's hurry !" I took a glance at my ticket looking for the theater number and rushed toward the right door.

 

I thanked God when I found the lights still on after stepping into the huge theater. It was half empty and I quickened myself to the first free row where I took seat. The others joined me few seconds later and Taeyang sat next to me while Top and Bom sat beside him. I kept my eyes focused on the screen where they were playing different commercials. In fact, I was trying to convince myself that I would only have to keep fixing the screen as it will still be on when light will go off.

The last commercial was about to end so I clenched on the edge of my seat for dear life and held my breath, feeling beads of sweat forming on my forehead. My heart started pounding insanely and I already regretted trusting my strength this much and coming to hell on my own feet.

 

Taeyang's POV:

"Here's your tickets. The movie will start in about 10 minutes." I barely touched the ticket Top gave me and almost let it fall so much I was startled by Dara's high pitched voice.

"Whoa ! Let's hurry !" She screamed shaking her head and took a look at her ticket before she headed toward the 3rd door on her right, literally running.

That's when she disappeared that I realized my jaw dropping from pure awe. I couldn't believe how unpredictable she was. One minute ago she was so much pouting while reading the synopsis that I was afraid she would burst out crying for not being able to handle horror movies, yet now she's rushing to the theater before the movie starts!

"I know what you meant when you said she's special." Top whispered on my ear, putting his arm around my shoulder, probably to avoid making someone jealous.

"Hell yeah, she is." I replied just for him to hear before we all made our way inside.

 

When we got there I could swear the movie has already started and there was even an exorcism scene or something by the way she seemed captivated by the screen and the serious look on her eyes. I guess she liked commercials for some reason. After I took the empty seat next to her, I felt Bom who was sitting on my right pocking my waist to silently turn my attention.

"Control you hormones for the upcoming two hours, would you ?" She whispered to my ear. I rolled my eyes to her smiling and turned back watching the screen. I never thought Bom would be playing this protective role over Dara.

Few more commercials and my patience was slowly decreasing waiting for the movie to start already before fina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter