New treatment

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"T-Taeyang, is that true?" I voiced out weakly.

"No, it's not."

"Tchh! Of course he would deny it." Jiyong said with a kind of disgusted smirk.

"Dara," Taeyang turned my attention placing his hands on my arms. "If you know about the whole story, you would know I was deemed innocent."

"Yeah, you mean you managed to escape it thanks to your father, right?" Jiyong emphasized making Taeyang sigh deeply.

"I didn't do it, okay? I didn't." He shouted gripping hard on my arms.

"Are you expecting her to believe you now? Seriously?" Jiyong mocked, crossing his arms in front of him.

There was a silent moment where I was attempting to decipher some truth in Taeyang's eyes before he finally spoke.

"Listen to me Dara, this is not my word against his, it's my word against Minsu's word. So you can believe me, right?"

I was listening to him carefully trying to reach his logic when I watched him being pulled backwards by Jiyong's hand on his shoulder.

"Are you saying my sister's a liar?" Jiyong's tone was making the question sound more like a dare.

"Look, I don't wanna fight you," Taeyang replied rather calmly removing Jiyong's hand off his shoulder. "It's already been a year since we've been over this but just remember that what you know is only what your sister told you."

I could see how Jiyong was restraining himself from bursting out in rage at Taeyang before the latter turned to face me again.

"I know you trust him but this has nothing to do between me and him, it's all between me and Minsu. Just believe me, neh?"

My head was already spinning with all what I was hearing but I couldn't deny that Taeyang's words were making a bit of sense; I've never really questioned what Jiyong told me before about this incident since I always trusted him and believed what he told me, but hearing Taeyang's denial now was in fact quite confusing. I sure believed my best friend first but I would have been really close minded if I just ignored this.

After all, Jiyong wasn't present with Taeyang and Minsu back then. He only believed what his sister told him, and to us it was much easier to believe that the guy was deemed innocent thanks to his father's position than to actually doubt Minsu's sincerity.

I switched my gaze to Jiyong frowning with confusion.

"Ji, a-are you sure Minsu told you the truth?" I voiced spontaneously, making him open his mouth just to shut it again, giving me the most shocked and disappointed face I've ever seen from him.

He shook his head and just turned around but stopped before I called him when he saw Top coming toward us.

"Wassup! Oh.. you should've waited for me to buy you that." I lowered my gaze to the ground where Top was pointing, to see a big spot of melted ice-cream, leaving the corn empty in my hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter